Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Smartfitnessco

Amazing app, but forcing a review by having a banner in there the whole time is irritating.

Brendas Wedding Store

i don't understand ho to sync with Klavio

Cimmerian Chapter

Interface of the tool is good. But my function to capture email is not responding as per the settings i.e. not popping up when intending to leave the site.

Kr8n

no videos on how to use it very time consuming to watch you tube showing old stuff not relevant?

Amore 2 Beauty

not sure what is going on here , I JUST started so it will have to get some time before this may be useful

Lime Essentials

Seems nice. I'm reviewing so that I'll stop getting the "leave us a review" notice. Privy might be great, or it might suck. Don't know yet. 2.5 stars.

Babyland Secure

kind of expensive considering other options... but a nice tool anyway... it it has some very odd ways to ask reviews over and over again

Nicos T Shirt Co

good
asdfasdfasfdasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

Pauze Atelier

Easy to set up, but it's not working properly! I make changes and it's not updating on the website... Very annoying and disappointing. I hope I can figure out wth is going on!

Caffeine Hub

Like it ! It is great app to have in your ecommerce asernal