Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
May 13, 2021

The company charged me after I cancelled the service. Customer service was rude and unhelpful. They told me that cancelling the service on Shopify doesn't cancel the subscription and that not utilizing the software was not enough for a refund. I didn't know I independently had to go to the site and cancel the service.

Spencer Jane
May 11, 2021

Privy is great, I have been searching for the perfect platform to use for my email marketing and privy is just that. The templates are amazing and the fact that it is linked with my Shopify makes it even better!

Not Your Average Teacher
May 11, 2021

Privy has made a HUGE difference in my sales from my shop! Without Privy, I consistently had sales every single day, but with Privy I was able to grow my mailing list from around 300 to almost 2000 in a few months time, I recovered or gained quite a bit in sales from a combination of a discount code for signing up for the mailing list, the popup notification when someone was preparing to close my website with items in their cart, abandoned cart emails, and by sending out a newsletter no more than once a month! I know there is a lot more I could be doing with Privy, but this is a great start!

Scandinavian Design Studio
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 10, 2021

We are taking our first steps in the world of e-commerce and Privy apps are helping us to create marketing tools and levers with great simplicity. We had no major problems integrating Privy on our E-Shop and in any case their technical assistance was available, helping us in the first steps of the setup.

ASSJAJO
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited August 8, 2021

After using this app for a couple of months, I am far less impressed than when I started. I keep getting restricted from newsletters based on unsubscribe rates- yet, when I look at my unsubscribe rates they are zero. As a result, when I go to send newsletters, they won't go through and allow me to meet deadlines. I have to use another third party app. I find it all highly aggravating.

The Shabby Parlor
May 8, 2021

We only just got started using Privy, but I am already impressed. While other apps gather emails in similar ways and with similar functionality, what sets Privy apart in my opinion is the fact that their sales and support team is so solid. They reached out, and "upsold" us a $30 service for three months, which gave us access to one of their techs for an hour and 30 days of email support with this person. Having now "met" him in an hour-long meeting, their is a personal report that helps both parties feel vested in success. And the prep work he had done for us was great. Well worth $90! Thanks

nysatelliteprintfair
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 24, 2021

**Flat Aesthetics** I do like this app and it is very useful but it lacks appealing aesthetics. I do feel like the overall look of the email templates and pop-ups could be much more appealing. There are very few fonts to choose from when creating a popup or email. It is a very good platform to use just lacks appealing templates.

Bonjour Lovey
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 24, 2021

I recently uninstalled Privy App for 2 months now but I'm currently still being charged for it. This is totally unacceptable, can you please help me rectify this mistake. Thank You

Eaziby Adult Funstore
South Africa
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 23, 2021

I used this app to have initial sign up by customers and it work great. But when I upgraded so I can use it to send newsletters, I was totally lost. Impossible to work with. I am going back to Seguno.

Elana Kattan
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 23, 2021

Very bad preforming with my store !! i lost a sales because a bug from your app !!! The bug it was with sensitiveness !!!!

GiGi-L