Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Nolaj Blu

Hands down Privy is one of the best apps that I've worked with. I've successfully been able to streamline my marketing to my customers by using this app. Plus, my sales have grown so much more since using it. The pricing is reasonable especially for a small business. I highly recommend.

The Pot Shack

Great app to help any business get more sales online through their shopify store in any niche. Recommend

ScanaTemp

Lots of possibilities in terms of templates and promotions - pretty easy to customize and can be done by novice users. I did research quite a bit before settling on a promotion/exit-intent app - and chose Privy because was the best price for so many promotion options.
The only noteworthy issue I've faced so far is when making too many customized changes, the editor can freeze or take long to load. To get around this, I just simply save and exit the editor after making multiple changes to a template and then re-open the editor and continue making any additional changes.

Layer Origin Nutrition

Great for popups so far with the exit-intent pop up. Great customer service. Have enjoyed this so far!

MaxBP

I have been buying software for companies I run for 20+ years, this was by far the best on-boarding experience I have had. Thank you Jen! I'm really excited to see what next!

Lakeshore Metal Decor

Great email capturing capabilities. We have been able to collect emails through their various popup designs.

R-DOC Aromatherapy

so far so good im pretty new to everything so still trying to work everything out, but so far it is definitely an improvement

Corner Stores Coffee Company

Still finding my way around and learning how to put everything together, but I love that there are so many options. And Customer Support, although no online chat available, has always been so quick to respond!

Sarcastic Babe Apparel

So far, so AMAZING! Privy is ridiculously easy to set up and use. Everything is completely customizable, and IT WORKS! I just launched my business less than a month ago, and I've gotten nearly a dozen sales just from Privy pop ups. Can't say enough how wonderful this app is. The cart saver and newsletter pop ups are extremely valuable, and I'm going to also use this to run my newsletters too. Without Privy, I highly doubt I would have the newsletter signups that I do. If you're on the fence, you shouldn't be. This app is the best one I've added to my store.

Verified Shungite

The popup appears intermittently. Tech support is unresponsive, leaving site in jeopardy. Uninstalling.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 2448 2449