Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

GiftsWithFeels

I looked at several email/SMS apps and decided to go with Privy and I am certainly glad I did. The app is easy to use and has so many features. I chose the plan that came with onboarding and that has been fantastic! Jenny, my onboarding coach, has been proactive, helpful, and supportive. It is totally worth the monthly subscription price.

robertachiarella.com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

PRIVY is the best!!!! whatever you dont know their support in real time is amazing- its thanksgiving day and they are helping me. NO ONE DOES IT BETTER!

Babba box

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have been using Privy for a little while, and today we just had a session onlne with Vikkee and she had sorted out everything for us. She created the perfect pop and sorted our our pop. She also help us on our newsletter. Her service was on point and cannot fault. We soo grateful for all her help. We have arrange for another session with her to help us more. Thank you again

BaeDrip

Andrew Garber was absolutely amazing!!! He showed me everything I needed to know and answered my questions with ease. I'm new to E commerce and he made it seem like I've been doing this for years!!! 5 stars is not enough for the service this gentleman provides !!!!!

ELZION

Location Japan

フレンドリーで忍耐強く、丁寧にサポートしてくれます。
口頭や紙で一般的なコメントをするのではなく、私たちに寄り添って、共にカイゼンをしようという気持ちが伝わります。
英語が苦手な私にも丁寧に説明をしてくださり、ミーティングの後は振り返りもできるので、たとえ聞き逃しても振り返ることができるので便利です。

The Queen Code

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really great customer service. Easy to use app. Just what I needed to grow my business and store. Thanks!

Juslavish Boutique

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

First Andrew is amazing!!! He has helped me tremendously to navigate through this app. He is very patient and knowledgeable so that makes the process easy. He also is very honest so if he’s not sure about something he will definitely let you know. Every since our sessions I have learned the does and don'ts when send emails. The more comfortable I get the more emails I send and I don’t have any issues.. I highly recommend

Colorado Hemp Honey

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

I worked with Jenny T and she was amazing. Helped with technical expertise and great suggestions on how to use the Privy tools. I love the app so much that I have added it to another website! Thank you Jenny.

gentle-moose

DO NOT USE PRIVY! Absolutely horrible to deal with. Also, in this industry, who who works 9-5 Mon - Friday?? We need assistance on the weekends and after hours. but that aside, I have never dealt with customer service so unprofessional. Use anyone else. We used Privy for about 5 years gathering up over 4,000 verified contacts and then we rebranded our company. EXACT same products, EXACT same containers but a different look and our customers were ALL AWARE of the change but everything was still the same, we just didn't like the old name or the old owner (long story). When we imported the contacts into our new account, Privy wouldn't let us email them. I explained everything to them and that we had actually used PRIVY to acquire these contacts legitimately. They didn't care. They said "Too bad." All those years working to build an email list all for nothing. DO NOT USE PRIVY.

November 7, 2022

Hi there,

We have reviewed the email where you spoke to our Billing and Compliance teams; I apologize if anything was not clear and I am happy to break down below what occurred:

•  Due to the origin of the list in question, our Compliance team was not able to approve these contacts.
• Privy, or any email marketing provider, can only accept the contacts who opted in to receive the emails for one business. Merchants are not able to have merchant's who opted in for one business be moved over to another business.
• This aligns with the laws and regulations, CAN-SPAM and CASL, put into place to protect the recipients.
• General Support availability varies by channel; we do offer support during the weekends. As mentioned by our Compliance manager, the weekend team will do its best to answer all of your questions on the weekends, however, some emails may require follow ups when we are more staffed during the week.
• Lastly, our teams replied to all email communications with the upmost respect and empathy for the situation at hand.

Should you have any further questions, you can email support directly (support@privy.com) or reply here to this review. Should you email in, please refer to ticket number 190325. Our Billing team has asked Shopify to remove the $45 fee you were charged as well. We wish your businesses the best of luck!

Momi Ishq

Time spent using app About 1 hour

easy to use so far the customer service is exceptional, lets review after the trial again, send me a promo please

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 2482 2483