Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Not Your Average Teacher

Privy is great, I have been searching for the perfect platform to use for my email marketing and privy is just that. The templates are amazing and the fact that it is linked with my Shopify makes it even better!

Scandinavian Design Studio

Privy has made a HUGE difference in my sales from my shop! Without Privy, I consistently had sales every single day, but with Privy I was able to grow my mailing list from around 300 to almost 2000 in a few months time, I recovered or gained quite a bit in sales from a combination of a discount code for signing up for the mailing list, the popup notification when someone was preparing to close my website with items in their cart, abandoned cart emails, and by sending out a newsletter no more than once a month! I know there is a lot more I could be doing with Privy, but this is a great start!

ASSJAJO

We are taking our first steps in the world of e-commerce and Privy apps are helping us to create marketing tools and levers with great simplicity. We had no major problems integrating Privy on our E-Shop and in any case their technical assistance was available, helping us in the first steps of the setup.

The Shabby Parlor

So far so good! I'm hoping the app does what it promises. So far its been smooth and is working well!

nysatelliteprintfair

We only just got started using Privy, but I am already impressed. While other apps gather emails in similar ways and with similar functionality, what sets Privy apart in my opinion is the fact that their sales and support team is so solid. They reached out, and "upsold" us a $30 service for three months, which gave us access to one of their techs for an hour and 30 days of email support with this person. Having now "met" him in an hour-long meeting, their is a personal report that helps both parties feel vested in success. And the prep work he had done for us was great. Well worth $90! Thanks

Bonjour Lovey

**Flat Aesthetics** I do like this app and it is very useful but it lacks appealing aesthetics. I do feel like the overall look of the email templates and pop-ups could be much more appealing. There are very few fonts to choose from when creating a popup or email. It is a very good platform to use just lacks appealing templates.

Eaziby Adult Funstore

I recently uninstalled Privy App for 2 months now but I'm currently still being charged for it. This is totally unacceptable, can you please help me rectify this mistake. Thank You

Elana Kattan

I used this app to have initial sign up by customers and it work great. But when I upgraded so I can use it to send newsletters, I was totally lost. Impossible to work with. I am going back to Seguno.

GiGi-L

Very bad preforming with my store !! i lost a sales because a bug from your app !!! The bug it was with sensitiveness !!!!

Bob and Penny Lord

I use this app to build my contact list, plus generate sales by focusing on individual products. I can see from the first day this app is a must have for shopify stores. My list and sales are coming in after first day! Could not be happier and the ability to customize offers and targets is fantastic.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 2452 2453