Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

MARGOT Atelier

Overall I like the app. It's very easy to use and customer service is amazing. The reason why I'm not giving 5 starts is that the templates for newsletters are very limited and you run out of options very quickly. Other that that, the app is great and I would recommend it.

F.Major

I switched from Klaviyo to Privy and the MAIN reason was customer service! I am amazed at the patience and generosity of the Privy team. Victoria Shulman and Erin Wood feel like my new best friends. Try to get a phone call with someone on the Klaviyo tea...you'll lose hours of your life. Vicky and Erin are superstars and I feel so much more knowledgable and in control! Love Privy!

CABIN MEASURES

Great services for a reasonable monthly fee! The templates are easy to customize with pictures and colors from your own brand. I've had seamless integration with my Shopify store. The one question I had was easily resolved with a quick response from the chat window. Would definitely recommend to Shopify store owners.

Gentec Labs

They cancelled my account because they dont allow services for "Pharmaceutical Sales", except our product is not Pharmaceutical, its a gym supplement which contains only natural, legal ingredients.

Chasing Roo Designs

To be honest I haven't even gotten to really use this app yet but the customer service alone is TOP NOTCH!! I got to meet with Hannah via zoom to help understand Privy and how it can actually work in my shop. Keep up the amazing work, us small business really appreciate what you are doing.

SkyeLight

Hands Down the BEST email marketing platform! Highly recommend for entrepreneurs that wear many hats because of the ease of use and ability to get support when needed. You can schedule an onboarding call with a specialist when you sign up to set up your first couple of campaigns and help optimize your conversions. Privy has a very honest and communicative support group that will help you put the right things on your website and not pop ups to overkill. Ive tried other email marketing platforms and I truly mean it when I say Privy gives you all the resources you need to have strong email marketing for your business. Special thanks to Patrick and Vickee S. for getting me started and showing why Privy has been one of the best decisions I've made for the almost two years I've used their platform.

Snarky by Nature Greetings

Easy to use and really helped me share more of my photo work while creating the pop ups. Fingers crossed for a more active web page!

Plethora Gold Elite Moments

I used this platform to help me gain sign ups and convert my cold audience into a hot audience with my email alerts and newsletters. I really like how I'm able to control what and how often emails are sent to my customers. The free shipping bar after spending 'X' amount has also helped a lot. I would recommend!

Thenextgardener

The service is terrible. Tried to message and email them hundreds of times and no real response for my issues.

Cold Beach

Great app. Pricy though as you go past 250 mailable contacts. Also, this app will spam you to write a review. It's annoying but great app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 2472 2473