4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and extensive customization options for pop-ups, email campaigns, and automations. They value its competitive pricing, excellent customer service, and advanced targeting options that boost engagement and conversions. The app's advanced analytics and seamless integration with top email marketing platforms are also highly praised. Merchants commend the automation capabilities, built-in conditionals, and the constantly improving tools and features. The free plan is beginner-friendly, and features like Spin to Win and one-on-one support are particularly effective.

January 5, 2024

Henry from Privy has been phenomenal when it comes to optimising my privy account. I wasn't using a lot of the options available until our first call and Boom! things started to go up from there. There is a lot you can do with Privy and it has some great features that will help you optimise your customer contact points while being non-intrusive.

JULAHAS
Netherlands
Over 4 years using the app
February 2, 2024

My experience is ALWAYS AMAZING especially with Jose :) He is always very helpful and and more than eager to assist me in my problem solving! Keep up the great work!

Red Rouge LLC
Over 2 years using the app
January 11, 2024

"Working with Henry from Privy has been exceptional in optimizing my Privy account. Before our first call, I wasn't utilizing many options, but after his guidance, things took a positive turn. Privy offers fantastic features allowing you to enhance customer interactions without being intrusive. Highly recommended!"

iAMMI
Over 3 years using the app
January 23, 2024

Not good. You ask for help from support and they talk to you like you are a computer genius. NOT EVERYONE IS. A quick 5 minute call probably could have solved all our issues but NO ONE wants to pick up the phone and help the customer

Hill Country Kids Clothing
Over 1 year using the app
December 12, 2023

Great customer service!

obVus Solutions LLC
About 3 years using the app
January 3, 2024

Privy has been a fantastic benefit to our business in systemising and automating a large portion of our email marketing. Whenever I need help my account manager Carley is always able to assist me in a quick manner. We will be continuing with privy throughout the coming year and look forward to driving more sales to our business!

Relish Gourmet
11 months using the app
December 17, 2023

Very poor marketing app! There is no technical support whatsoever over the weekends. I created an email for a one hour sale and the mails have not been sent out and I cannot cancel the emails either. I cannot afford this to be sent out after the sale is over. This is the second time this is happening in 2023. The email templates are ugly and needs a lot of work.

Importatoy
South Africa
Over 1 year using the app
November 20, 2023

Terribly slow response time. If you are serious about getting business done and you need support, do not use Privy!

The Cotton Company
South Africa
Over 6 years using the app
December 29, 2023

A certain way to slow your website (just check it on google speed insight to make sure that is really slowing it). We are yet customising the app and trial gone. Spent hours to optimize text on that pop-up and lose it now. Support couldn't help me to just see what I wrote there. Support S*ks. Go away for Klaviyo no way you could compare

Claira®
France
2 months using the app
November 14, 2023

I love the app, it's easy to use and every campaign I recive sales from it.

The Floral Fixx