Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

NazimaKnits

Wonderful service so far, Everything is easy to navigate and they’re aware of their kinks and are working daily to produce a better service !

Journi's Closet

So far so good, Ryan was so helpful, within our 30 mins zoom call, I was able to upgrade from a free trail to the paid subscription

Cosmic Creation Candles

Wonderful app, It has helped my business so much by bringing traffic in. Also sending emails to my customers is so simple and easy!

glazdjewels

I just installed this about about a week ago and I'm already seeing more conversions for email subscribers. Super easy to use and so many features all in 1 app! I was able to delete 3 other apps just for this one!

Victori’Ahh’s Vanity

I loved this app. It's super easy to use. The lady who I met through Zoom was super helpful. She answered all my questions, and shown me how to navigate this app to the full potential.

Ledholics

Great App, Effective app to take customers email through exitent pop-up with Discount Code. I really recommend it, i have already easy 100 subscribers who i can reach them with email marketing and Facebook ads. Those customers don't subscribe if this app does not exists

AA Medallion Store

I installed this app back in February while it was free for up to a certain amount of impressions per month. Once our website eclipsed the threshold, I let the app fade away. At the time I didn't think anything of it and wasn't too keen to spend money as a new business. Fast forward about 4 months and Privy touched base again with a promotion to try the full suite of services with newsletters, abandoned cart emails, order follow ups, etc and I took the leap. 2-3 weeks later, I'm so glad I did. We've blasted 4 newsletters which have generated decent revenue. We've got a series of 3 abandoned cart (not checkout only) emails that are already working. The support team has been the biggest difference this time around. I was flying solo originally and ODDLY enough it was not doing all that well for us. I had an hour crash course with Andrew G. after I had some time to set up some of my own campaigns and he was really helpful. We fine tuned some of my work, and he also took the time to create some examples of additional things that I'm excited to implement as well. All in all, I'm stoked. For the people that think it isn't worth the expense, it is. Our ROI is significant and I strongly encourage you to give it a shot and suggest skipping the step of doing it by yourself and going straight to working with their support team to get off the ground.

CL Equestrian Apparel

Really good app, definitely getting me more conversions than other apps of its kind. A little bit pricey for a smaller business. I don't like that the newsletters are billed per send, since open rates are only 40%.

All Pro Diesel Services

This app has been amazing so far, we already seeing lots of conversions and we just started using the app. Definitely recommend going through the onboarding call, so much good information!

LuxIllume

Privy has so many wonderful tools. Their onboarding team is fantastic and helped me truly understand how to get the most out of this app. I couldn't be more happy to have Privy in my workspace for my website.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 2462 2463