Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

The Ancient Home

Location Hungary

We used this app for years, they monetized their old customers raising the prices considerably 2-3 years ago when they got a new CEO. Service haven't improved much, just a monetization technique. The app is not worth the price at all and haven been slowing down our page for all these years paying a great sum. Also they make it very difficult to remove the app and all scripts in the shopify store, there is no information readily available how to uninstall their scripts.

Get Wet Outdoors

Location Australia

Just started using Privy, good app but would like to see more customizable features & flexibility considering the monthly cost of app. Look forward to seeing some upgrades!

Halo & Horns

Location Australia

Our advice would be to check out the other 1 star and 2 star reviews. We have over paid for this app after cancelling for 12 months. A total of $1680. No recourse at all from this company , just "Its in our Terms & Conditions"

Oh Em Gee Boutique

Very nice app. I've had several sign ups since I've had this app. A+ Would definitely recommend. No issues with it.

Zentana

Location Netherlands

Really liked this app. But I noticed they have changed the pricing since November and I have been overpaying for Privy for over 6 months. Luckily I am able to use Klaviyo for most of the features I need.

eavolu

I often see an app that I want to try, but then find it too difficult to set-up the way that I would like it to look, or I don't understand all of the benefits that it can give me. Privy (Daniel) took over an hour to onboard me, set-up templates prior to our call with my logos, etc., and he went step-by-step as we set up templates together. Daniel even sent me a bunch of super helpful links and I have his direct contact information for any additional questions. I personally would give Privy 10 stars if I could! OUTSTANDING customer service!!!!

Hystar

Outrageous fees. They will bind you into a contract for months and force you to pay a termination fee if you decide to switch.

Ave Boutique

I wanted to learn how to do pop ups and news letters and this app did just that. It did more than that actually because you get to work with someone who is a professional and although its easy to use they teach you a lot.

You Vibe, We Vibe

Location Seychelles

A fantastic app that has definitely helped my start-up e-commerce business in generating revenue. It's very user friendly to navigate and create campaigns.

Modanostra

Location Slovenia

GREAT APP! The experience after purchase is incredible! They really have the skill to create more conversions in just a few days after you purchase!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 2478 2479