Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Starburst Interiors Limited

It is still early days but so far it seems OK, had a helpful couple of calls with Privy in my first couple of weeks but I am yet to see results. Still learning about all the features so hoping it will prove useful for my store

Banele Coffee

still, early days yet..so far so good but I think the template options are not enough. There are quite a lot out there.

fitformorestore

It's an okay app. The $15 is a bit steep to justify for the features it offers for that price. The emails were cumbersome to say the least. This is on my list to delete now that the heavy holiday traffic season is over because the value just isn't there for me.

USB & MORE

Absolute crazy been using the app since Feb 2021 and sending over 20k emails per day , 3 days ago they FORCED me to sign a 3 month contract , the very next day my account is blocked because it has not conformed to regulations .YOU BUILT MY DATABASE FROM SUBSCRIBERS !!!! HOW CAN I NOW BE AT FAULT , THIS IS JUST AS GOOD AS STEALING MY MONEY I WILL ISSUE A STOP PAY AT PAYPAL !!!

Bows 2 Fros

The app is okay but for me to be paying $15 dollars is a bit extreme. Sometimes emails aren't going out when it should be and it sucks.

Arabella Crystals

You'll get someone blowing up your phone, email, facebook, instagram, etc as soon as you sign up. It was really annoying and that reason alone made me delete it.

The Catholic Woodworker

The Privy Conversion Suite is outstanding, and their team of specialists were super helpful in getting us launched in no time. Thank you!

OTEN Medical

I really enjoy this app. It helps us create our reviews with ease. We get emails on new reviews and are placed on our website automatically.

Mad Smart Toys

So far so good. My limited time with it has already saved an order so I am hoping it will prove more useful in the future.

Pampered Soaps

I have tried a few other email platforms and Privy by far is the best one that I have used. Love this app.