Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Bars, Upsell, Abandoned Cart

Sarcastic Babe Apparel

So far, so AMAZING! Privy is ridiculously easy to set up and use. Everything is completely customizable, and IT WORKS! I just launched my business less than a month ago, and I've gotten nearly a dozen sales just from Privy pop ups. Can't say enough how wonderful this app is. The cart saver and newsletter pop ups are extremely valuable, and I'm going to also use this to run my newsletters too. Without Privy, I highly doubt I would have the newsletter signups that I do. If you're on the fence, you shouldn't be. This app is the best one I've added to my store.

Verified Shungite

The popup appears intermittently. Tech support is unresponsive, leaving site in jeopardy. Uninstalling.

Bailey's Pawz Shop

This app has helped considerably on campaigns, but I'm still weaving my way through it. Certainly one to use.

STRONGERWELLNESS.COM

Having some issues with branding our emails. When the app sends email confirmations and newsletters they come with the Privy brand. I believe this is not good for any business and I am surprised no one else has complained . We have been chatting to support for almost 2 days now and still not clear answer. Not very happy with this, plus a bit expensive for the service.

Elva's All Naturals

This app is amazing! We've been using it for about a year and are really happy with the sign ups, email functionality and marketing tools. It has more than paid for itself with sales and new conversions. The support is terrific. Highly recommend!

Harford Road Liquors

Their plan prices are not fair, they charge you based on your monthly views. Fuck you I deleted this app btw

Self Promotion Studios

App surpassed my expectations! Ended up getting more new sign-ups than I ever imagined! Support has been great, including the coaching.

91 Angel Empower Wear

I'm very excited to get started and looking forward to great success with Privy. Casey was great with our introduction call and helping me understand the App. Let's Get It!!!

Secret Lair Collectibles

Good So Far, Easy to use and easy to navigate straight forward interface and love the amount of integration the app had to shopify

Emporio de la fuerza

good app, love send emails and the pop up for make the email list. a little expensive but worth it.