Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Entrepreneur Swag Shop

So far this app has been great. It will definitely help convert visitors to leads and has everything I need for email marketing. Setting up the popups and emails has been easy and the support is great!

Casa Muze

Pretty happy so far, the analytics are super great to look at. I love the stats that are provided with the campaigns. Building an email is decently straightforward as well.

The Spark Innovations

This app was easy to use and get started with. The customer support was unreal and I had real live techs helping me set up all the campaigns I needed for my business! Daniel was patient, kind, and amazing! I would recommend this app to anyone with a website!

Evening Appeal

No "Free Plan" available. It is actually just a free trial. It is easy to use though. I have deleted it as i cannot justify the price at the moment

Guys Remember Club

The app is fine but I wish they gave more support and on going help with flow emails and texts. They leave you to your self after paying unfortunately.

mommenti

Almost perfect.
Much more easy to use then other big email apps.
intuitive.
Can improve the UX a but.

GenZ Tailoreds

pretty cool, but wish I could send out personal emails or get to select certain contacts for certain emails.

Power Skin Solutions

Was very confused regarding the syncing of contacts when I first started using but help team has helped me through it and I'm excited by what's possible with this app.

Gaelle Cosmetics

Customer service is not good. I have had an issue now for more than a month. Send numerous email and issue still not fixed. We are working on switching out this app.

Off Beach CHANDLERY

I want to like this app, but it's overwhelming in just finding out how to work the editor for customizing. It would be nice if they directed me to relevant tutorials so I don't have to watch endless youtube videos that still don't answer my qustions.