Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text Marketing, & Cart Recovery

BorvoMD.com

I love this app. It does soooo much and it's easy to set up! I also enjoy how responsive they are when I reach out to them.

Crunch Produce

great app. let me know when campaign had paused due to reaching max page views. will consider upgrading to paid plan.

Techyzz

This is a very nice application. I recommend you download it for your online store to be one the best.

Flavas Fur

I USED THIS APP TO HELP ME BUILD MY WEBSITE AND IT'S AMAZING!!! THIS APP HELP ME RECIEVE TONS OF EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AN APP TO HELP TO GET ANLOT OF EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS AND ETC THIS IS IT!!

Technology Weekly

I really enjoyed this app it helped me a lot with email marketing and having a pop up window for my shop.

BoringWalls

it's a nice app but I think is a little bit expensive for just an email pop out, don't you think so?

Yanira Cosmetics

I am having a little hard time understanding the layout of this app but it seems to be pretty okay! :)

Stush Doll

Thanks for this app, its awesome. This has been easy to navigate . Great for my business growth. Thank you

Jockbox

Great app. Easy to work with. Fast responses from support. Would like to have the branding removed if possible, but still a great app.

standupdeskdepot.com

So good so far. I will see how the performance works and then submit my opinion at a later time. Thanks for the opportunity.