Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

The Knowery

It's fine but quite expensive just for managing emails. We also tried other apps and they do the same job.

MonsterBox

Did love this app until they changed their pricing to page views. I'm a small retailer of food in Scotland, they tried to tell me I'm receiving more page views than the entire population of my local city, I doubt that.

Upon further research I discovered I'm getting thousands of hits from a county named Boardman, United States on a Linux machine. So this spam attack, if using Privy, costs me money using their page view/session approach even though this spam attack had a 100% bounce rate.

Please amend this Privy, you can't penalise people for receiving spam attacks, or is it you doing it yourselves increasing the spend of your customers????

NOVUS Mall

It's great to use this App. It's easy for me as a beginner, and also has all built-up with stunning desings. I'm using the free plan at the moment and started yesterday. What else you can ask for? Very happy with Privy!

Cataprana

Great tool for inicial state, this let us test all of us move of marketing easily and nicely, ty for all

Statement Piece NY

Works beautifully. I love that I could integrate with Mailerlite. That is amazing to me. I also love the customization capabilities.

Regobe

I've not tried a lot yet. But it's pretty OK

IMPOSSIBLE

I really enjoy the app, it really easy to use. I make a pop-up with less than 5min, and you can choose the color, shapes and to customized by your self !
So far i like it

Eunique Decor

I really like this platform, Easy using, look nice and professional, Help me a lot for newer like me, Thanks

Pipikini

I LOVE IT! I highly recommend this APP It's very easy to use and quite addictive. As well as excellent customer service and affordable prices.

Memo Pillow

dsefdsfdsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss