Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Kixyz

La aplicación es muy intuitiva, pero si algo se te complica el área de ayuda técnica te apoya de manera muy rápida ya que te envían por mail videos tutoriales.

Outsider Boutique

Great customer service! i wish you could send campaign and sale alert texts like with sms bump also its a bit harder to create a creative email than it is in mailchimp. love the pop ups though!

VapeBunkerUK

Excellent customer service!! Couldn’t ask for better. Really pleased with this app. Highly recommended! 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

TheStateofDeco

I downloaded this app to drive new customers to my store and to actually checkout the first time they visit. I am already seeing results in less than one day. i will keep this app for sure!

Good Golf Company

This is a terrible app, designing an email is quite possibly the worst method of torture a human could endure.

Cloud Paper

Really impressed with the tool and the onboarding team. Very quick to respond to questions and help optimize our efforts.

SizeMe Fashions

I just started using it today and I am pleased so far. Easy to navigate and I am happy that help/support is just a phone and or click away.

Moxie Momma

After launching my Shopify store last year, I started using Privy's free plan and have successfully run campaigns (pop-ups and landing pages). If I didn't understand the tutorial, any questions I've had were quickly answered by their support team. I recently added the Email service for $13, which I believe is reasonable for my needs. I've created a winback, an abandoned cart, and a post-purchase email. Automation alone is a time-saver. I look forward to using Privy to create newsletters going forward too.

Nolaj Blu

Hands down Privy is one of the best apps that I've worked with. I've successfully been able to streamline my marketing to my customers by using this app. Plus, my sales have grown so much more since using it. The pricing is reasonable especially for a small business. I highly recommend.

The Pot Shack

Great app to help any business get more sales online through their shopify store in any niche. Recommend