4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its diverse features including pop-ups, email campaigns, and automations. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration with other platforms, and responsive customer service. The app is noted for enhancing subscriber growth, email campaign performance, and sales. Merchants value its extensive targeting options, comprehensive analytics, and automation capabilities. Its free plan is beginner-friendly and the Spin to Win feature is popular for driving conversions.

Edited January 24, 2024

Really bad - it keeps getting in the way when I am trying to customize my Shopify site. Can you turn it off while I am editing and working on the back end of my website?

Dana Cooper Bermuda
2 months using the app
November 22, 2023

love it! best customer service ever, test out a few email SMS app, by far this is still the best.

RaveBeetle
2 months using the app
November 21, 2023

thank you karol for your assistance!

Shop NUKA Nails
About 1 month using the app
October 30, 2023

I give two stars instead of one because their onboarding was fantastic. Everything else beyond that sucks. You do not get an account manager past that first onboarding meeting. You are just left on your own to figure it out. Live chat my ass. They take a long time to email you back and when they do they are not helpful. So sad. Waste of money.

Swaddelini
Over 1 year using the app
October 20, 2023

"Office Hours" was very productive! It is so much more efficient talking with a person one on one. Dan gave me great advice and followed up with an email with all of the notes from our meeting. This was incredibly helpful as I referred to the notes to implement a few social media improvements and automations. Thank you!

Millieloveslily.com
Over 2 years using the app
October 4, 2023

Easy to set up, great customer support, and enough features to support a modern business. I especially like the built-in conditionals offering fine-grain control over where the popups get displayed throughout our site. A+

Moka Origins
Almost 7 years using the app
October 20, 2023

I am VERY disappointed in Shopify. They got too big and discontinued their phone service. This shows they do NOT care at all about their customer, but about MONEY! Very sad. They have also moved their chat service overseas. When available, is not very helpful. Before this change, I would have given it 5 stars, Their phone service made all the difference. If you are looking to start a website, I would keep looking.

Webb Skin
Over 1 year using the app
October 9, 2023

doubled their plan prices in one year, and the app doesn't really make the difference

Mia Bambina Boutique
Over 2 years using the app
October 18, 2023

Awesome app with great customer support.

Bona Fide
8 months using the app
September 12, 2023

I am having a problem with bots adding emails to my Privy sign up forms and customer service was excellent. They deleted bad emails for me and gave instructions hope to prevent it in the future. Highly recommend Privy for its' function, pricing and now customer service.

The Brella Nation