Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Privy
4.6
October 4, 2022

Very impressed, not only with the app, but the customer support backing it. I wouldn't say I'm the most knowledgeable in ecommerce, but the team at Privy made me comfortable and confident in growing sales, increasing traffic, as well as conversions.

Ovrdue
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 4, 2022

Onboarding with Privy was an outstanding experience! I could not have been more impressed with my Onboarding Manager, Jenny! Her ability to walk me though the process and articulate so clearly how Privy integrates with my Shopify Store was inspirational! Having the caliber of a person like Jenny representing Privy, speaks volumes to the quality of this company and the Privy Application! John

Full Sail Fine Art
Time spent using app: 11 days
October 3, 2022

Excellent customer service. They helped me to setup the first marketing tools. Very good onboard session with Andrew Garber.

FischRacingTech
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 25, 2022

I have used Privy for over a year now and I am so happy with it's performance! The onboarding was great with a helpful and supportive team. It's easy to set up and use, but most importantly the features really do increase the number of orders that complete and helps retain customers.

Snowflake City by Half A Lemon
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 19, 2022

This app is so helpful and the onboarding you get is great too, they are very knowledgeable and will go out their way to help you

smeltmelt