Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS | Reviews

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Elysse Collective

Cute designs and templates, but lots of glitches and other inconvenient elements that sometimes make you want to rip your hair out. I found Mailchimp a lot more user-friendly.

Just Peachy Double Wide Designs

Love so far! Great customer service and has been fairly easy to use. Lots of options and marketing techniques.

BUMPSHOW MATERNITY

I would rather give them 0 stars if I could. Their support team is not helping at all! It won't allow me to cancel the plan unless contact them,and I did, they do not even reply my email for 2 days!!!! Please do not use them. Worst experience ever!!!!

Tmonae Naturals

I love this app!! I am so happy I implemented it within my store! I would like to have more templates so I can be creative, but it is very effective.

Belle's Shea Butter

The support is incredible, and offers so many tips in marketing and potential customer retention! I recommend to anyone who is starting off in their business and are in need of help knowing how to expand their reach in email and text marketing.

Aftermarket Belts

Privy is very easy to use with great support. I am hoping to add sales to my ecommerce site. Will probably add to more websites.

Thistle and Main

Easy to use, great app! I just upgraded from my free trial. I am using the pop ups and email marketing.

Daria Day

Great app! Easy to use and set up and I love all the tips and help they share with us to help us boost our sales. Plus you can't beat their customer service! Highly recommend this app to any small business owner looking to grow their list.

CGS Living.com

Love this app, thanks for your help. Very excited to see how things progress with my store now that I am using your app.

Blue Skies 83 Closet Boutique

The app is very easy to work with. The biggest pain for me is having to wait days before my imported contact list is available for mailing. Plus unless you upgrade you can't even send any emails. I like the layout and how simple it is to use, but the delays and inability to even send a few emails on the free plan makes them lose a star.