Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

Kate Wimbush Jewellery

I used this app to set up subscription pop up and it was really easy and straightforward, plenty of options to edit appearance and follow up functions

Pets-you-Love

It's really great and simple to use. It took my a short time, to wrap my head around the various pop-ups and when they should be configured through the customer journey and sale funnel, but really easy.
I'm still working on configuring the cross-sell popup on checkout, so would appreciate any assistance,
thanks. 5 stars

Aubrey Baby Goodies

I love the weekly updates and the data track that privy keeps for my sign ups!
l would recommend this to anyone on shopify.

Lazulz

works great. used for a few months to get my customers to enter their email to receive updates. now i am going to test a sale code

Eden Body Care

Best App on Shopify. I was able to schedule a live quick 15-minute call the next day with a support member via Zoom upon installing, get a quick rundown of the app and ask him any questions I had. He was so helpful and professional and on time. What a great company! Thank you Jack!

Sampedrano S.A.

good app to build lead magnets. very easy to use and works very well. I recommend this app to people who want collect leads on home page or similar

Local General

I have tried many apps, and I found this one is much easier than others to use, really help me a lot, Thanks!

smart owl coffee

Easy to navigate. Pretty user friendly even for a non-tech person. Would recommend this app for any business

AestheticNation

We haven't really used Privy but tested by installing the application multiple times. This app after 10days of installation sends an email stating we have utilized the maximum free installation. In short, they are still crawling information from our website for no reason.

This plugin is not advised if you are concerned about your customer database.

The Gentleman's Community

I use the Privy app for my new business, I must confess that it worth using and well recommendable...especially SMEs