Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Cloud Paper

Really impressed with the tool and the onboarding team. Very quick to respond to questions and help optimize our efforts.

SizeMe Fashions

I just started using it today and I am pleased so far. Easy to navigate and I am happy that help/support is just a phone and or click away.

Moxie Momma

After launching my Shopify store last year, I started using Privy's free plan and have successfully run campaigns (pop-ups and landing pages). If I didn't understand the tutorial, any questions I've had were quickly answered by their support team. I recently added the Email service for $13, which I believe is reasonable for my needs. I've created a winback, an abandoned cart, and a post-purchase email. Automation alone is a time-saver. I look forward to using Privy to create newsletters going forward too.

Nolaj Blu

Hands down Privy is one of the best apps that I've worked with. I've successfully been able to streamline my marketing to my customers by using this app. Plus, my sales have grown so much more since using it. The pricing is reasonable especially for a small business. I highly recommend.

The Pot Shack

Great app to help any business get more sales online through their shopify store in any niche. Recommend

ScanaTemp

Lots of possibilities in terms of templates and promotions - pretty easy to customize and can be done by novice users. I did research quite a bit before settling on a promotion/exit-intent app - and chose Privy because was the best price for so many promotion options.
The only noteworthy issue I've faced so far is when making too many customized changes, the editor can freeze or take long to load. To get around this, I just simply save and exit the editor after making multiple changes to a template and then re-open the editor and continue making any additional changes.

Layer Origin Nutrition

Great for popups so far with the exit-intent pop up. Great customer service. Have enjoyed this so far!

MaxBP

I have been buying software for companies I run for 20+ years, this was by far the best on-boarding experience I have had. Thank you Jen! I'm really excited to see what next!

Lakeshore Metal Decor

Great email capturing capabilities. We have been able to collect emails through their various popup designs.

R-DOC Aromatherapy

so far so good im pretty new to everything so still trying to work everything out, but so far it is definitely an improvement