Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

91 Angel Empower Wear

I'm very excited to get started and looking forward to great success with Privy. Casey was great with our introduction call and helping me understand the App. Let's Get It!!!

Secret Lair Collectibles

Good So Far, Easy to use and easy to navigate straight forward interface and love the amount of integration the app had to shopify

Emporio de la fuerza

good app, love send emails and the pop up for make the email list. a little expensive but worth it.

Footprint

Great App to increase Avg order value and cross sell. Have signed up for the paid version due to the conversions generated

Menta Flores 🇲🇽

You can convert new purchases immediately!! Great app and great support team!! They always answer my questions.

Trust Fund Beauty

The customer service and trainings are really good, but the templates and features could really use some flexibility and design upgrades. Really looking forward when the SMS marketing becomes more integrated. Great platform for simple email marketing that gets the job done.

COZY FRESH KICKS

Not bad at all. Great customer service, and it is pretty easy to use if you are looking for a simple entry into email marketing. The templates could be more creative, but i'm not complaining. I am really hoping this feature helps to grow my online business and conversions. Give it a try. I'm pretty satisfied.

Flavour with Benefits

I used this app to get sign ups for my new book. Easy and effective. Support was excellent as I asked a question and they answered back quickly.

PPN FR

!!! STAY AWAY !!! It's scam for no-brainers. Stay away!!! They give you some "free" staff, then ok, you agree to pay $30/month. You spend your time to write a letters, to design texts. After one month, they ask you $350/month because of "popup views". Really guys? They told you "write our sales to get a better pricing", they give you $100 off. They attribute orders being "because of Privy activity" but it's not. But anyway $250/month it's too much. I never write negative reviews. But I want you guys to stay away from these scammers.

Weezy Duz’It Boutique

So far I am still learning how and when to use the app. It's user friendly and i love that chat is available .