Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Christopher Anthony's Premium Raw Virgin Hair

I have been using Privy for over a year. I finally met with Daniel from teh Onboarding team, why did I not do this before? He was awesome, gave me some great ideas and made the changes for me (yay to that!). I have already increased my opt ins in just the 3 days since we met. Anyway I love Privy because it is easy to use, I am in and out of there pretty fast. And thanks Daniel for your help!

Theft Block

SO FAR SO GOOD!
A lot easier to use and more user friendly than other companies I've been with.
Also big thanks to Melanie Graham for helping me get set up, extremely helpful with all my questions.

Aaliyah Ashanti

I have been using this app for 3 days now and I have already generated more sales from the emails I have sent out with this app than I have with any other app I've used in the past. I love this app and plan to keep using it.

Her Everyday Closet

This app is amazing! It has wonderful features that are easy to operate. My favorite feature is the pop-ups and abandoned carts.

MM Plant Co.

The app is too new for me to rate yet, I just started using Privy a few weeks ago, but Privy customer support is as good as it gets. They have impressed me more than any other company in any other sector when it comes to their customer service.

Bright Swan

I was a little hesitant at first as I couldn't easily see the tiers for pricing, but it really didn't matter. I went into the free trial, created a Newsletter to start, and BAM, an abundance of sales. This is just the tip of the iceberg, but I've generated over 10k more than usual with the help of privy in a matter of about a couple of weeks, and I have not been utilizing the other features. It's definitely worthwhile!!!

Triple-CBoutique

I used this app to help me create awesome videos of my products. I really like how the app provides the option to make changes to the content, It would be nice if it could combine more than one product type per video.

Wen's Pte. Ltd.

Easy to use. Love it!! Will recommend to others. Except sms marketing is not applicable for my country.

Cloud Tree Furniture

Easy to use, does what is says.... and has added $$ and customers. Definitely recommend as an up to date, drag and drop app.

NPS Beauty Supplies

We really enjoy the app! it has gotten us a lot of new customer signups and a good few extra orders a week. We highly recommend Privy