Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Bars, Upsell, Abandoned Cart

Deez Jazzi Jewelry

I used this app to replace all of the multiple apps I was using to boost sales. This one app is able to do everything I need. I was able to remove the other apps which was slowing down my site. I give it a thumbs up!

Enchanted Intimates

I’ve been using this app for yrs and it just keeps getting better! Great features, will recommend it

BridalSparkles

Launched a site 1 month ago - not advertised fully - slapped with 35000 impressions. The manager will not accept their system at fault, I know best attitude. Will not agree Google Webmasters data either. Beyond disbelief.

Software Mart Australia

rubbish. burn out second time and installed again due to it's installation number. paid full amount. send email and receive no reply about how to get most out of it but nothing replied back.

LUXURIOUS BASICS

EASY TO USE
VERY USER FRIENDLY APPLICATION
COST EFFECTIVE IF YOU ARE NOT SPENDING A TON OF DOLLARS ON OTHER APPS.

DoctorDrony

You say free plan available, but after I finished customization you requested payment to proceed, and no free plan available..
Please be honest beforehand

Popgurl Beauty

It's awesome. Easy to use if you don't have web design experience. Can be a little confusing if you're trying to do something quickly as a new user, but once you understand what-does-what, it's easy.

Man-Cave Gifts & Collectibles

The app stated that you were able to setup with a few easy clicks, Yes, it was that easy. We have taken advantage of Privy convert offering customers a discount for joining our community. After 10 days we have already seen positive results and sales growth.

capabunga-store

Really working great for us and lots of good support to help us with things we don't know how to do.

Krazy Mazie Kreations

the onboarding from Jen was super helpful. it made all the difference, otherwise would have felt overwhelming. thank you.