Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

chilesano

with privy i have more 2000 new contact and i can do email maketing. So i recommend it. you must try it.

Alyanna by Alexandra

app works so excellent the customer service is on point i am so happy i made the switch to this email service

ONEST.WW

real easy to use i will tell my friends about this also thanks privy for such a goo user friendly service

Luvurcloset

I used this app and the emails did not send out. It didn't work for me and I uninstalled the app and they still charged my card.

Model Savvy

The app doesn't send your emails. I have yet to see abandon cart emails, or rate my product. Someone needs to insure this is working properly.

Support or Don't Support

I used this app because i looked at the review and it seems like a really good app to use for promotions

Estefi Pastelería

He tenido muy buena respuesta recabando mails para nuestra newsletter, empezaremos con los mails a nuestros clientes.

Trendy Hada

I felt like I got SCAMMED. They trap you into thinking it's free and make you put in your credit card details. They withdrew money from my account for a subscription I didn't sign up for. And they said they won't issue a refund because by putting my credit card details in, I have purchased my subscription, I have definitely fallen into their trap. I deleted the app after 2 days. RUBBISH.

Neutralign

Shouldn't cost any money. Difficult to use, large logo shown at the bottom of popups. Not very professional.

EstéticaGM

Esta genial la aplicación y ayuda a los emprendedores a captar más clientes, una aplicación sin duda que todos deben tener.