4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create effective email and SMS campaigns, with features like pop-up displays and smart segments. It integrates seamlessly with Shopify and offers personalized targeting based on customer behavior. The analytics dashboard is praised for providing valuable insights for campaign optimization. The customer service is highly rated for its responsiveness and proactive approach. The app is competitively priced and reported to offer a significant return on investment.

July 14, 2023

I have used Privy for over two and a half years. It's one of those non-negotiable expenses for my business. Working with a Customer Success Manager is key -- they are so brilliant with conversion rates and popups and email campaigns. I have learned an enormous amount of general ecomm info from my rep that I have been able to implement immediately to my store. This app has saved my store from going under during a tumultuous economy and unstable times. I'm so thankful for Privy and the team there, and will continue to be a privy customer for life.

LippyClip®
June 24, 2023

WE LOVE PRIVY!! We were using another email platform but also used privy for our pop ups. After speaking with a few of their representatives, we decided to move all business over to privy and i'm so glad we did! Their customer service is unmatched (SHOUTOUT TO CARLEY AND HENRY) and my inquiries are ALWAYS met with so much help and offers to jump on a call. YOU NEED THIS APP

Truly Lifestyle Brand Inc.
June 27, 2023

The BEST Customer Support of any app in Shopify!

I have been using Shopify for almost a decade, and throughout that time, I have never encountered a company so dedicated to ensuring the success of its users! Henry has been a lifesaver for our business, I cannot thank you enough! This app has everything you need to grow your business & more! Thank you Privy! xo

LAVIYE
October 25, 2023

Very easy to set up and use. I don't have the money for a dedicated person to do my advertising, which means it falls upon me. I can sit down, pull a few products in from my Shopify store, add some fun backgrounds, fill in the text and I'm done. Quick and easy mailers. I also set up a pop up on the website that has brought in an additional $2k just in the first week or so. Great product.

Melt Glass Art Supply
About 1 month using the app
August 7, 2023

absolutely satisfied with the customer service. Shout out to Emily Milla - the one who has helped me, Emily reply me, clear out my concerns, give me clear answer in a acceptable amount of time (pretty fast tbh). The app is also really easy to use, just mess around with the email and the coupon code, you will find understand the app in like a morning, but if you don't want to figure out yourself, just an email and they will help you. The free plan they have allow you to test out, mess around, get used to the app, therefore it's free plan i think is beginner friendly. I recommend it!

BeeaWhale
Vietnam
3 months using the app
August 30, 2023

I am still learning the app but the customer support has been great. You can access it by Chat or Email.

LowCountry Emporium
Over 1 year using the app
Edited January 9, 2024

I started using Privy a few years ago and it has been key to growing my business. More recently, I began having monthly one-to-one strategy meetings with Sam (Privy Customer Success Manager) which has improved the performance amazingly! THANK YOU PRIVY + SAM!!

Books About Art
August 14, 2023

They Don't really help you set up things. they give you a crash course for 30 min and after that you are on your own. they don't have a direct customer service number where they can help you set up campaigns step by step. They could add that and it would be very worth it.

ROS 3 CLOTHING CO.
July 14, 2023

We've been using Privy for about 9 months now, having switched from Mailchimp when we redesigned our website. The conversion displays and automations have been a game changer for us, bringing in more subscribers and revenues. The team are fantastic - shoutout to Vickee and Henry for being incredibly helpful! The only small negatives so far have been pricing (which of course is proportional to the size of your business and may be worth it) and a couple of smaller technical issues which the team are constantly improving. Overall, we would definitely recommend.

La Fromagerie
About 1 year using the app
August 24, 2023

Very quick support and descent features set. Now I'm going to test their dev team with new requests.

Cheer Me Up!