Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS | Reviews

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

YeboBox

Great app and excellent onboarding and support that is a huge help with conversions and email. We were up and running fast and are looking forward to seeing the benefits on our store.

Legacy Sports Nutrition

Amazing service. Paid for itself in the first 2 days. They make it so easy and get you set up and converting immediately. Highly recommend.

L'île aux déco

Très bonne application pour les pop-up. La prise en main est très simple et le service client est au top. Je recommande !

Fierce Fit Shoetique

Wonderful service so far, Everything going well so far. Easy to navigate and they’re aware of their kinks and are working daily to produce a better service! Customer service is awesome.

Sew Press'd Hair Co

its easy to navigate through. i was able to make money instantly off of the pop up and follow up emails

NazimaKnits

Wonderful service so far, Everything is easy to navigate and they’re aware of their kinks and are working daily to produce a better service !

Journi's Closet

So far so good, Ryan was so helpful, within our 30 mins zoom call, I was able to upgrade from a free trail to the paid subscription

Cosmic Creation Candles

Wonderful app, It has helped my business so much by bringing traffic in. Also sending emails to my customers is so simple and easy!

glazdjewels

I just installed this about about a week ago and I'm already seeing more conversions for email subscribers. Super easy to use and so many features all in 1 app! I was able to delete 3 other apps just for this one!

Victori’Ahh’s Vanity

I loved this app. It's super easy to use. The lady who I met through Zoom was super helpful. She answered all my questions, and shown me how to navigate this app to the full potential.