Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Autokool

Early days but looking good. I've had this app installed for 3 hours and have already received subscribers. Cant wait to see what it does in the next few weeks

Fashions By RoPuddles

I started using Privy on 10/21 and have already gotten over 100 new email signups. I wish I had found this app a long time ago.

JJMinksBeautyBar

At first I was really sketchy about this app because of the reviews, but honestly it proved me wrong. I used the popup emails and so far my website had made a drastic change. The other marketing tools on privy is way better than what Shopify gives you. I wish I would've known about this app once I started my business, After talking with Julianna Fusco she literally helped me with every question I had and even told me more information that I never knew but needed to know. So yes, download this app for whoever is reading and too scared too because its going to help out any business you have very well for you. (I also got the $30 dollar subscription for those wondering)

Hoodie To Go

Dowloaded it for the free plan because my store is small and does not need much features yet. And there is no free plan in sight.

Softlens Queen

Last month I uninstalled privy because of several reasons, and today, I want to re-installed, but I'm shocked because privy will charge me for $140/months Last month I only paid for $20/month via Shopify. Their price increase so significantly and does not make sense.

Ikigai-Shop

Utile et très abordable mais je rencontre toujours des problèmes, par exemple l'appli qui ne se lance pas donc impossible de travailler dessu.

CRO WEAR

just got the app and saw a massive increase in my email subscribers! easy to use, nice design and helped land me 2 sales already.

Loveoutlet

Very happy with Privy, been using the app for 6+ months, initially only got the Convert plan (pop ups etc) and just upgraded to + Email, migrating from Mailchimp. The app is great, they really do get Shopify users, the interface is really easy to use, the ready made "recipes" are great. Just a single pop up campaign has become my main source of email collection and very happy with the results. The support is also great, special shoutout to Amynata who is the Queen of Support, has an answer for everything, finds a solution to every problem. My main reason for upgrading to email was that I wanted a solution for abandoned carts that would create unique discount codes for each email sent out so that they could each expire after X days / hours to create urgency. They have this solution, and doing it with Mailchimp would have meant working with another app on top of the one already needed for the shopify integration, and Klavyo wasn't convincing. I would have given it 5 stars, but the only reason I can't do that right now is because of some small shortcomings, like the free shipping bar campaign clashing with my sticky nav, which they're working on, and some other email features I miss from Mailchimp but I have full trust this new and younger company will do things better and release new features continuously that are truly optimised for Shopify users. Overall super happy. Also their content is REALLY GREAT, would totally advise subscribing to their newsletters.

Tallulah ArtHead ™

The more I learn, the better I like Privy! Today I set up a free shipping bar that lets my customers know how much more they have to add to their cart to get free shipping. And in about 10 minutes, I was able to set up two cross sell popups to help increase my AOV.

Relic828

I have been blown away by the options and simplicity of this app. I had an issue with a shipping bar not showing correctly and they fixed it for me within a couple hours without me lifting a finger. This app is increasing my conversions and I am thrilled about that!