Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Triple-CBoutique

I used this app to help me create awesome videos of my products. I really like how the app provides the option to make changes to the content, It would be nice if it could combine more than one product type per video.

Wen's Pte. Ltd.

Easy to use. Love it!! Will recommend to others. Except sms marketing is not applicable for my country.

Cloud Tree Furniture

Easy to use, does what is says.... and has added $$ and customers. Definitely recommend as an up to date, drag and drop app.

NPS Beauty Supplies

We really enjoy the app! it has gotten us a lot of new customer signups and a good few extra orders a week. We highly recommend Privy

Foote Hair Care

I use this app to more than anything else as a small business owner. It helps me manage my campaigns analyze data. Add and adjust pop's according to there engagement with my website. This app is great and highly recommended.

BELLABOHO

We love Privy. The pop-up service are very good with endless possibilities, their email service is very good and very easy to use. Great platform with fantastic support. Andrew did a great job at helping us optimize it and make the most of it.

Unique2UOnline

I love this app, it is really easy to get on with and has loads of possibilities. The graphics on my website look amazing and is very customisable.

Waldorf At Home

This app has been very helpful in growing our email list and increasing our sales. The support team is also very helpful and responsive.

Kuyawear

So far, so good. I was using the free trial for a year, but I guess they stepped it up and started charging monthly since they brought in all their new features and designs. Can't complain so far and will continue to use Privy for campaigns. $30 is a bit pricey, but I like Privy way more than MailChimp for newsletters and automated emails.

Creedance and Co

I use Privy for all my emails from abandoned carts, to customers whom haven't been back to our website for a while. Every email you need is done on Privy. The templates are already there you just need to tweak where needed, saves so much time and hassle and customer service is great...