Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
February 18, 2022

Incredibly useful and amazing support. The team is always responsive and helpful and the app just keeps producing revenue and impact

Baraka Impact Ltd
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 13, 2022

We used the pop up function for free for years. Now it is significantly overpriced. The app significantly reduced website speed even when it wasn't functioning.

Kindhood
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
February 9, 2022

tripled the subscription price without warning me. It seems like an issue for alot of customers. I used to pay 55usd, they increased this without warning to 165usd. When i asked them to cancel my subscription and refund me I was told that this was not possible. don't waste your time cheaper alternatives elsewhere

Aztec Clothing
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 5, 2022

I have been using this app over a year but recently I have had an issue with my conversion campaign people kept getting error. I had no idea the problem was going on until some new website visitors used contact form to inform me that Spin and Win is not working. No idea for how long.
They fixed but it happened again and again. Last drop was without sending notification they increased price from 15 to 30.. For small businesses there are many options out there for same function and better price.
Privy has such a limited templates for emails. None were ever useful. I had to design template on other app all the time and then upload.

La Pluie Handcrafted
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 4, 2022

I love the Privy App! It helps me communicate my ideas in a concise yet attractive manner. The functionality and options are suburb.

Themanshoppe.ca
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 3, 2022

Intuitive, full of valuable automation to maximize conversions and upsells, while making every visitor and customer feel seen.

Marbela Cosmetics LLC
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 2, 2022

If you're a smaller business and think this will be a game changer, it won't be. I noticed no significant improvement after downloading privy. Get a different email app, there are way cheaper and better ones out there. The popups and cross sells are nice features, but not worth the price you will pay for them as they charge you for each "email subscriber" you get, even if you don't use their email services. If you reach out to support they usually just copy and paste a section of their policy in there and suggest that your account could be banned. Safe to say my experience and many others hasn't been good with Privy. I wish I could keep it for the popups only, but it isn't worth the money. I can't believe how many people have downloaded this, it's insane the manipulation they have. Also the support is subpar at best, honestly, it's pretty terrible. Download at your own risk, who knows, maybe it will help you a lot.

Brozzian Spices
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 28, 2022

App is easy to setup and has a lot of features. I had an onboarding Call with Daniel and he was able to walk me through and set up multiple campaigns. He was extremely knowledgeable about the interface and using all of the different features privy offers. Ive seen some great numbers already and look forwards to using privy to sit full potential.

Apex Sim Racing LLC - Sim Racing Products
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 24, 2022

My overall experience with privy is pretty good. I think they have many unique features, that can be used almost seamlessly! Definitely would recommend it!

Zen Goddess Merchandise
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 21, 2022

Overall I like the app. It's very easy to use and customer service is amazing. The reason why I'm not giving 5 starts is that the templates for newsletters are very limited and you run out of options very quickly. Other that that, the app is great and I would recommend it.

MARGOT Atelier