Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

BELLABOHO

We love Privy. The pop-up service are very good with endless possibilities, their email service is very good and very easy to use. Great platform with fantastic support. Andrew did a great job at helping us optimize it and make the most of it.

Unique2UOnline

I love this app, it is really easy to get on with and has loads of possibilities. The graphics on my website look amazing and is very customisable.

Waldorf At Home

This app has been very helpful in growing our email list and increasing our sales. The support team is also very helpful and responsive.

Kuyawear

So far, so good. I was using the free trial for a year, but I guess they stepped it up and started charging monthly since they brought in all their new features and designs. Can't complain so far and will continue to use Privy for campaigns. $30 is a bit pricey, but I like Privy way more than MailChimp for newsletters and automated emails.

Creedance and Co

I use Privy for all my emails from abandoned carts, to customers whom haven't been back to our website for a while. Every email you need is done on Privy. The templates are already there you just need to tweak where needed, saves so much time and hassle and customer service is great...

RacedayFuel Canada

We've been using Privy for almost a year to help boost our email opt-ins, manage email automation's and provide a better over-all user experience. Having a single tool to manage so many elements all in one has been a game-changer. Highly recommend this platform for any growing business.

Quictent

We've used this app for nearly 2 months. It worked great and the output could meet our expectation. Also, the support is very efficient. They helped us with an urgent issue in 24 hours. Good job!

MishkaSamuel

Used the free branded version for a year. Then suddenly they ended the free version without notifying me. As a small business owner I have a lot on my plate every day and checking whether or not my pop-up is working as it was set up should not be one of them. Do not recommend. If you want my money, you have to act like you deserve it, Privy.

Sopris Health & Wellness

I used this app for years and it was great. Then suddenly they changed their pricing and everything stopped working. They wanted me to pay for email and sms marketing but their platform doesn't do nearly what other marketing messaging platforms do. I would not recommend them to anyone. Plenty of other apps out there

2tech ltd

Great app, easy to use, good features & excellent support. Will be great to have more templates and the option to duplicate email across different businesses (currently available only for campaigns, not emails).