Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Email Marketing, SMS, Pop Ups, Cross Sell, Banners & Bars

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Sniper Skin Sports

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It has been almost a month where people who unsubscribe are unable to and since has caused spam reports. Now they froze my account for a problem they can't fix. An email app that you can't unsubscribe from - this is infuriating. Please fix this - it is the busiest time of year and your app is not working.

TaartenvanAnn

Location Belgium

The app is very easy to use and offers a good variety of examples that you can use for yourself. When i subscribed i got an 1 hour onboarding call which was a very pleasant surprise. the people of privy are super friendly and they had a lot of good ideas for our email campaigns. Would definitely recommend!

KnitWearMasters

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

They never answer your requests. Very bad customer support. Plus they charged money for nothing. Avoid.

SOMYA LONDON

So far it's been good! I used this app to get more people on my mailing list and it was really useful.

Pac Nor Westy

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

We used this app for our popup marketing for 2+ years and it worked great. When we decided to leverage their email marketing services, that is when things went south. We have spent the last 2 1/2 years working hard to cultivate a customer email list from a variety of sources including our brick-and-mortar store. When we submitted our email list to Privy for upload, we were contacted by their compliance team. My interaction with the Privy compliance team was highly disrespectful. The implicit tone was that our organization might have collected our email list nefariously and stated they were more worried about maintaining their reputation than working with us. The overzealousness of their compliance team was highly off-putting. They denied our request to add our emails to the marketing distribution list. As a business owner, I get to choose who our brand gets to work with, and we do not want to work with an organization where the first interaction was so negative and implicit of wrong doing. Making a customer feel like they are doing something wrong is highly disrespectful. We were excited about using Privy's service for our growing brand, but will go elsewhere based on how we were made to feel.

EZ ART SHOP

SHES A 5 STAR BABY! Easy use help along the way! GRAB IT! I love the cool custom emails for joins and updates! Eddie

Jody Hats

Man, this thing really has it all. Absolutely necessary for any store that wants do do a simple setup.

Drift Bliss

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app! I find it way easier to use than any other email marketing platform. Once I get more subscribers I have no problem paying for the growth plan. Looking forward to the texts I can send.

White&blck

Best app ever to do your pop ups, welcome page, etc… i paid only 15/montly and got all i wanted, thank u guys

traejaeshop.com LLC

I used this app. for my new store. I used the pop-up to collect emails for new customers it was an easy setup. After the trial I immediately got a contact from Melanie to chat, which has never happened before we will be chatting tomorrow about the needs of my store and Privy's services. Thanks, Privy.