Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS | Reviews

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

All Pro Diesel Services

This app has been amazing so far, we already seeing lots of conversions and we just started using the app. Definitely recommend going through the onboarding call, so much good information!

LuxIllume

Privy has so many wonderful tools. Their onboarding team is fantastic and helped me truly understand how to get the most out of this app. I couldn't be more happy to have Privy in my workspace for my website.

Fah King Good Coffee

5 FAH KING STARS! Privy is a great tool that helps us keep in contact with our customers to help build those long term relationships. Very easy to use. Support has been fantastic (when needed). Everything from cart savers to win-back emails (and so much more!) it's been a great Fah King app for us!

My Monthly Cigars

Absolutely LOVE Privy! Been using it for over a year now and the automation of pop ups, email capture, and new customer onboarding flow has been a huge benefit. The email templates are great but if you want to create your own the entire set up is very user friendly. Would highly recommend to any business looking to grow!

Salty Hull

I love this app! I was using Klavio and switched, and it was a great decision. It's straightforward to use and has lots of features.

Entrepreneur Swag Shop

So far this app has been great. It will definitely help convert visitors to leads and has everything I need for email marketing. Setting up the popups and emails has been easy and the support is great!

Casa Muze

Pretty happy so far, the analytics are super great to look at. I love the stats that are provided with the campaigns. Building an email is decently straightforward as well.

The Spark Innovations

This app was easy to use and get started with. The customer support was unreal and I had real live techs helping me set up all the campaigns I needed for my business! Daniel was patient, kind, and amazing! I would recommend this app to anyone with a website!

Evening Appeal

No "Free Plan" available. It is actually just a free trial. It is easy to use though. I have deleted it as i cannot justify the price at the moment

Guys Remember Club

The app is fine but I wish they gave more support and on going help with flow emails and texts. They leave you to your self after paying unfortunately.