Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Elite Flags

Fantastic app. If you want to maximize your profits you are going to want to install Privy. Turn traffic into customers!

BabyCubby

Privy has been amazing! I'm blown away at the many things that can be accomplished with this program. The possibilities are proving to be endless, and I know we have so many more things to try out! The true icing on the cake is the costumer services is PHENOMENAL, I don't think I have ever experienced better. Ideas, suggestions, support, and assistance are at my finger tips and that makes my Privy experience that much better. I am a huge privy fan!

JustLuvBooks

I am using this app for my book website and I must say it is great. Although it is not a beginner's user interface, if you take some time then you will learn the ropes and get used to it. I think it is better than the others, ultimately. There seems to be more to offer.

BearlyMuch

Up to now I love this app. Well put together & relatively easy for a non techie like me to operate. Like everything there's a learning curve but the training videos work great for explaining everything.

Monday Haters Supply

We tried the app for a week and it works quite well. However, we had an issue with the dark mode on iPhone when we receive confirmation email (logo appears black on black). We contacted twice Privy CS but no reply so far....
We will give a try with the Privy Convert at 20 USD and see how it goes.

Z's Custom Creations

I love the app and the trainer was awesome. She was very patient and walked me through every step. Looking forward to using the app..

The Closet Inc.

I love everything about Privy, the possibilities are endless with it! I also appreciate Simon (My personal Privy assistant) who has been such a blessing for me during these chaotic times! High recommend!

Ashley Reynolds Signature Beauty Collection

Love it so far! I has been hard finding an app that will actually sync your contacts! Its also so easy to use!

Prime Cuts Butchery, Deli & Bistro

Fantastic!!! but still trying to find out how to buy and use sms i am from kenya and not sure if it works yet here.

My Secret Closet Lingerie

Signing up was pretty easy. Got to get everything started up so I can get more traffic to my store.