Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

COZY FRESH KICKS

Not bad at all. Great customer service, and it is pretty easy to use if you are looking for a simple entry into email marketing. The templates could be more creative, but i'm not complaining. I am really hoping this feature helps to grow my online business and conversions. Give it a try. I'm pretty satisfied.

Flavour with Benefits

I used this app to get sign ups for my new book. Easy and effective. Support was excellent as I asked a question and they answered back quickly.

PPN FR

!!! STAY AWAY !!! It's scam for no-brainers. Stay away!!! They give you some "free" staff, then ok, you agree to pay $30/month. You spend your time to write a letters, to design texts. After one month, they ask you $350/month because of "popup views". Really guys? They told you "write our sales to get a better pricing", they give you $100 off. They attribute orders being "because of Privy activity" but it's not. But anyway $250/month it's too much. I never write negative reviews. But I want you guys to stay away from these scammers.

Weezy Duz’It Boutique

So far I am still learning how and when to use the app. It's user friendly and i love that chat is available .

Reversal Solutions, Inc

Good features, flexible, lots of options, integrates well with Constant Contact. Good support, respond quickly.

Rebel Goddess Cosmetics

worst app ever, collects customers numbers but you cant text them. i want a refund. easy to set up but thats it. mail chimp is free for email.

Accessory Snobb

I've had this app since I've opened my store last Aug. Definitely a keeper. I love how easy it is to use. I really like this app.

Coastal Crew

Big fan of this app. Pop ups are very customizable. Our email capture, cross sell and exit intent pop ups are all performing well and helping drive more sales.

XooKool

Great App, super easy to use... and a AWESOME support team. They do really help you all the way and go beyond your expectation. This App will provide great results to your store. SIMONE you are GREAT... thanks for all your advice

PoojaProducts.com

Even after the discount period is barred, Discount has been activated because of this app. Beware while using this one!