Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Bars, Upsell, Abandoned Cart

Enrich Your Kitchen

The app is great to use, easy to use, great for pop ups and to see how many people visit your site.

Wine Nook

I like that traffic and sales, open and click rates are easy to track with Privy. There are some flaws and limitations in designing/setting up coupons but overall it's been a great addition. The abandoned card emails have recaptured some revenue for us and it's nice to see how that's working.

Gin Amber Beauty

From Supercharify PWA/AMP Error reporting tool (says this app is broken): Error
Error: TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined at https://shopify.privy.com/widget.js?shop=gin-amber.myshopify.com:3:167887 at https://shopify.privy.com/widget.js?shop=gin-amber.myshopify.com:3:352434 at dispatch (https: [truncated]

Mary Jane's Headquarters

Privy has been absolutely instrumental in our ability to grow our brand, and our online sales. We implemented last year and have captured over 12k emails - more than we had collected in 6 years of running the online + physical store combined, and increased sales substantially by marketing to our list regularly. Use the A/B test features, and find what people like, that's the quickest way to build your list. Also, huge shoutout to Liam who is our assigned Privy success rep and helped us grow as much as we did!

John Sloane Art

Just completed day '2' of Privy "Starter" program training with Dan. Another very informative, 'hands-on' presentation and it was free! This is the way all app companies should help get new clients 'onboard' and prove that their software actually works! (We made money the FIRST day) Day 1 with Connor - great, and now day 2 with Dan - great, can't wait for day 3!

VIEWZ 2020

Just started using this app today. I really like the features it offers such as adding pop-up windows for email marketing and discounts. However, when I customize my discounts, I cannot see my website while I am working on my desktop laptop. on the left-hand-side I should be able to see my website as I customize the features but unfortunately, I cannot see anything at all.

unlimitedclassics

Tried having 2 Privy accounts. 1 for each store I have. the app doesnt support that and I found my self spending hours trying to figure this thing out and make it work. Privy support takes days to reply and not really helping.
besides, app is good

Tiffany Artistry

I am completely new to both ecommerce and Shopify, and I have found that this is a really easy app to use. It incorporates a lot of things that are important to ecommerce, like pop-ups, abandon cart emails and newsletters; and makes it so easy to set them all up, especially for someone like myself who has no idea when it comes to coding or marketing. There is a free plan you can use, which is affordable when you are starting out, and I think long term it will be very beneficial and helpful to my store. I would definitely recommend this app.

Ice Cream Dice

I was really hesitant to have any pop ups on my site. The Privy app is easy to use and I've seen a significant increase in sales and traffic. Support is fantastic. While the Builder is great, I wish there was an option to build your own announcement bars, rather than having to hack around the free shipping bar.

Hey Mamas - We've got you!

I only joined the free plan and did very basic setup (new to ecom so lot of low hanging fruit to focus on). I only setup the exit intent pop up with 209 signups and 58 orders. Have just upgraded, probably the best roi app after email marketing and definitely a low hanging must have app. Definitely setting time aside after Xmas to fully optimise and leverage the features of this app to capture more sales. Not that it's hard to setup, just too much going on. Highly recommend this app.