Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Nature's Calming Beauty

They changed their pricing plan and are no longer an affordable option for their niche (small businesses). It was a VERY big jump in price with only one paid plan to choose from. Now I'm scrambling to find something else, transfer all my contacts, rebuild all my sequences and emails. It's an expensive mess. Meanwhile, they paused all my campaigns, so my welcome series campaign that happens to be blowing up (we're talking thousands of adds) is paused right in the middle. Horrible what they have done.

May 18, 2021

Thank you for sharing this feedback, we understand your frustration and we’re here to help. Over the years, we’ve evolved our tools to become an all in one platform for small ecommerce businesses. So, we made these changes to simplify our plans and provide unlimited access to the tools merchants need to grow their sales (email and conversion). We’re here to help you navigate these changes if you’d be interested in exploring Privy further.

DiffLand

No more free plan. Faulse ad! Too expensive plans for small businesses! No more free plan. Faulse ad! Too expensive plans for small businesses!

May 18, 2021

Thank you for sharing this feedback. We do want to clarify that there is still a Free Plan with Privy. Merchants can sign up for a free 15-day trial which gives you access to collect and send emails with no limitations on traffic or contacts. After your trial is over, you can continue growing on our Free Plan for up to 100 mailable contacts. When/if you are ready to upgrade to a paid plan, you can get started at $15/month and get unlimited access to Privy Email + Conversion. If you send us an email at support@privy.com, we're here to help you find a solution that will work for your business.

Bizbriz

Increased their price from $10 a month to $13 a month and now to $30 a month. For a small business it's a hard hit. Very disappointed and it's a great time to switch to Klaviyo.

May 18, 2021

Thank you for sharing this feedback. At Privy, we’re thrilled to have been able to offer our plans as we have all these years. However, over the years, we've evolved our platform and simplified our plans to be an all in one solution for merchants. For $30/month customers can use Privy as their all in one marketing platform to grow sales. With unlimited access to the tools you need to collect emails, improve website conversion, send newsletters, automate your email marketing and more. We understand your frustration and we’re here to help if you’d like to talk with one of our Privy coaches.

Spencer Jane

The company charged me after I cancelled the service. Customer service was rude and unhelpful. They told me that cancelling the service on Shopify doesn't cancel the subscription and that not utilizing the software was not enough for a refund. I didn't know I independently had to go to the site and cancel the service.

Not Your Average Teacher

Privy is great, I have been searching for the perfect platform to use for my email marketing and privy is just that. The templates are amazing and the fact that it is linked with my Shopify makes it even better!

Scandinavian Design Studio

Privy has made a HUGE difference in my sales from my shop! Without Privy, I consistently had sales every single day, but with Privy I was able to grow my mailing list from around 300 to almost 2000 in a few months time, I recovered or gained quite a bit in sales from a combination of a discount code for signing up for the mailing list, the popup notification when someone was preparing to close my website with items in their cart, abandoned cart emails, and by sending out a newsletter no more than once a month! I know there is a lot more I could be doing with Privy, but this is a great start!

ASSJAJO

We are taking our first steps in the world of e-commerce and Privy apps are helping us to create marketing tools and levers with great simplicity. We had no major problems integrating Privy on our E-Shop and in any case their technical assistance was available, helping us in the first steps of the setup.

The Shabby Parlor

So far so good! I'm hoping the app does what it promises. So far its been smooth and is working well!

nysatelliteprintfair

We only just got started using Privy, but I am already impressed. While other apps gather emails in similar ways and with similar functionality, what sets Privy apart in my opinion is the fact that their sales and support team is so solid. They reached out, and "upsold" us a $30 service for three months, which gave us access to one of their techs for an hour and 30 days of email support with this person. Having now "met" him in an hour-long meeting, their is a personal report that helps both parties feel vested in success. And the prep work he had done for us was great. Well worth $90! Thanks

Bonjour Lovey

**Flat Aesthetics** I do like this app and it is very useful but it lacks appealing aesthetics. I do feel like the overall look of the email templates and pop-ups could be much more appealing. There are very few fonts to choose from when creating a popup or email. It is a very good platform to use just lacks appealing templates.