Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

Liz Lauter Designs

Stay away from this app unless you want a flood of unstoppable spam customers signing up by the minute. There is no option to protect incoming customer sign ups from a "bot" hijacking your pop up and delivering fake customers by the hours.
The company offers no solution after I reached out to their support.

Madreperla

I don't know yet... just started

Dawg Grillz

Dashboard is broken, inoperable app.

Fuzzibunzdiapers

Review workflow issue. You asked me to rate the app before I've had the chance to try it. Ask me again after I've actually implemented and I can provide a fair review. ;)

Weenie Warmers

I USED to love this app, that is until they changed their pricing structure and added a whole bunch of functions that I don’t need. Now I’ve just received a billing notice that the FREE app I loved so much is now going to cost me $70 a month (It was not worth it at $15/month, but I already had designed several pop ups so I just paid it). And when I contacted support I was informed that because of Privy I have added xx number of subscribers and made xx number of dollars. UH, NO - because I offer a coupon and designed great pop ups I added those subscribers and because I write AWESOME newsletters I made xx number of dollars. PRIVY, there is an old saying "Pigs Get Fat, Hogs Get Slaughtered". I've now deleted the app.

Undermrp

Although it's free, there should be a limit to brand yourself. These guys brand themselves like a spammer. Users will afraid if it's a spam or anything.

Dyer Jenkins

If it's free, you're the product.

I was looking at optimizing our site a bit, and noticed an enormous amount of tracking pixels being loaded. Turns out all of the 40+ pixels were being loaded by Privy. None of that information is shared with me, so I can only assume Privy is using your customers' browsing behaviors to their own ends while slowing down your page.

Don't be lazy like me. Spend the small amount of time it takes to make your own email popup or at least pay someone else to do it.

Kini Bands

Not a fan of this app and all of it's restrictions and poor UI. Needs a LOT of work, but I guess that's why it's free. Has potential.

Paww Store

Privy forces people to leave 5-star reviews and badgers them until they do. So here you go - I am leaving a 1-star review to counter all the fake 5-star reviews.

1 2 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 Next