Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Flage

I just started so we will see how Privy works! Very excited.

Nomago

its way to early to make a review, i have no idea what im doing yet.

Diva B

Just downloaded it! Can't give a real review until I use it! Can't finish the step without doing a review :-(. Once I start using then I can come back and give a real review ;-)

Barber

very hard to switch between 2 privy accounts (i have 2 shopify stores)

Emmafund

At first I thought something amazing was happening...newsletter sign ups exploded...I got hundreds everyday. Turns out it just generated spam bots. Not one welcome email was opened out of several hundred people who supposedly signed up. And their dashboard only recorded 3 sign ups total for the hundreds I received. Something is wrong with this scenario. There's no way to filter out by country and now it's costing time and money to clean it all out of my customer files. Don't waste your time with this app.

Lash It

haven't used yet and already asking for a review?

Anitas Trinklets

Just signed up, will wait for a few days and write my thoughts...just hoping at least this app would bring me my first sale!

Oxa Store

Remove your *powered by privy* at the bottom

Luvalti Jewels

I got sick of a pupup that kept bugging me about the review. Please remove it.

Wynmarket

I have not fully used. The popup to review the product is too annoying thats why I'm going to write a review with 1 start