Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS | Reviews

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Visalia Republic

this is a great app, but being constantly asked to review the damn thing interferes with user-experience.

Metziahsdirect

Hard to configure. Enter info but doesnt go live!

Coastal Esbrex

IF YOU WOULD LET ME FINISH WE WOULD GIVE YOU A REVIEW....GEEZ

Kitch Co

this app is terrible.
it asks the people that want to put their mails "robot questions", and it won't let you do nothing unless you upgrade it to premium.
seriously recommend that you will search for another one..

Sachini London

Popup doesn't show on the website

Pushing Pixels

The app displays at 325px width on 320px width phone screens creating a horizontal scroll - a coding issue when I looked into it. Even if I override the CSS to set it to 320px the app still creates a scroll bar based on the initial 325px setting.

After contacting support I was told in a condescending tone that the app was performing as intended, and I should try adjusting the settings to fit the screen size - which would result in the window displaying at 320px on all screens - not scaling the entire pop-up as it should be coded to, and indeed is on every other screen size. Support seems either incompetent or uninterested in helping solve the problem properly.

Uninstalled and switched to Mailchimp forms.

Digital Roadie

I used it and they wanted a review. So here it is... Haven't had a chance to run a campaign. Its annoying when you get pestered to review a product that you literally just installed.

Dogownit

why ask me to review when i am downloading it and getting it set up. i have NO IDEA if it is good or not. give me a chance!

Delishdeals Com

In order to add 2 more fields (first name, last name) to the current field (email), I would need to pay $24 per month. Ridiculous? I think so.

Smarthempoil

I havnt used it yet but it wants me to review it so here is my review, i will change review after i figure out how it works