Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS | Reviews

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Lemon Jewellery

Haven't used Privy at all yet so nothing to review

Wyldewood Tack Shop

So far, pretty bad. How you gonna force someone to review your app before you even allow them to complete the tutorial?! how am I supposed to know if i like it yet?

Universalvitamin

it asked me for review after 10 seconds using the app , i think this is pushy and useless as the user did not have the chance to look at the app yet !

Meskinlabs

Bad i am currently using it and gives me a lot of troubles editing the text!

Kazmikgear

Not Sure yet! Just Launched app. Too soon to tell! Looks like a great opportunity

Curated Brew

There was an error submitting the form:

Body can't be blank

Imbodhi

Here one of the first negative reviews I've ever left. Privy is screwing up my website. Whenever Privy is active, it does not let me banner image load in Chrome. It is incredibly challenging to open up a flow of communication with customer support. Every time I write them, they forget what I had said earlier. I have 2 threads with customer support going simultaneously. Over 50 communications back and forth in just one of the threads. I'm switching to another platform.

Shop Runic

Not keen, there is annoying thank you page you cannot delete unless you sign up for a monthly account. Also there is a captcha pop up after a sign up that cannot be removed at all regardless. I have spent a couple of hours setting up, so not happy to have wasted my time.

Survival Outdoors

haven't used it yet to know how many stars to post

Cellex

Very basic free version......
As always - they lure you to join for free and then offer you a "plan" for $79 a month....