Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Good And Original

Can't fault the app, does what it says. I have not used a pop-up generator before, but once you understand the basics and have an eye for deign, it works well. I use the free version and for my purposes works well. Would recommend to any startup before you pay for any service.

Banjo Studio

Works very well. We have had a few issues with it not syncing to Hubspot.

Noisy Knits

GREAT APP. EASY SETUP. HAVEN'T RECEIVED MANY EMAIL ADDRESSES, BUT WE DON'T BLAME THAT ON THE APP.

Xom Apparel

This is a pretty great app! Really easy to customize.

Nitetronic

The pop-up has really helped us with our email marketing campaigns. I'm using the free version and it's got most of what I need. One feature that I would like to see as an add on with a lower price point ($79/month is a little much), is the audience targeting. I just want to be able to run a specific pop-up on a specific page for Black Friday or other one off types of deals.
Otherwise, great tool for collecting emails and offering coupons.

Pheasant Plucker Son

I'm really happy with Privy - it's easy to use and customer support is excellent. It integrates well with my email sending software. I'd definitely recommend it.

Socialanxiety

Very easy to create (and edit) campaigns. The site is also fairly easy to use, with a clean UI. Popups work, and look good.

I've yet to see an increase in registrations based on using this, but this is most likely more a matter of my website than Privy itself (as I haven't had issues before).

Gotstylemenswear

Using the app for a pop up on my site. I have had a lot of sign ups within the first month.

Colonial Candle

Super easy to use - looking forward to seeing how the integration with CC works.

Bec And Pecks Teacher Gifts

I like receiving weekly updates on new emails added to my list. It is also so easy to transfer new emails to my Shopify store.