Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Wgfoundation

So far excellent. We have only had this running for a couple of days but we are already seeing good results and new visitors to our shop registering to our newsletter and placing first orders. Great!

Spice Quarter Subscriptions

Easy to set up and the editor is a breeze to use

Asius

Really liked the GUI for creating my email signup form. I wish there was more options in placement of the tab because it interferes with another tab I set up in my Shopify site.

However, I love the MailChimp integration and this plug-in is a gamechanger for our marketing.

Simon Haiduk Art

So far so good! I've only been using a short while and things have been easy to set up, as well having the chat bar for support within the app is a great service and peace of mind. Can't really qualify for a full 5 stars because I haven't been using all aspects of it fully. That said, I did check out the landing page builder and I think it could use some work, like offering at least a couple basic templates to work from.

Mailchimp integration for automated emails was pretty easy as well.

Kitchen Temple

I have been using the Privy app for about a week now. Once you get the hang of using the design tool, it is a great app. I had been looking for a good pop-up for a while and glad I found this one :)

Witchs House

Pretty useful for a free app. Very easy to use and gave me some quick conversions. Would definitely recommend it to anyone else starting out.

Nanukhardcases

Overall this is a great app for pop-ups and email capture.
The interface is clean and professional and service is excellent.

One thing that bugs me is the monthly price.
If you want to get more detailed information from your subscribers, the dynamic hidden fields are only available on the Growth account which is 199$ per month.

I'm presently looking for another option since I can't really afford to invest 2400$ per year on this option yet...

Presso Canada

Great free tool. Setup in minutes. Easily customized.

Stuff From Kenya

Did not work for me like everyone else. 1. It does not pop up but rather puts a ribbon on the top right corner of site and does not show pop up until someone clicks on it even after I have set triggers to pop up after 5 seconds on site. So I might be doing something wrong here. but all in all its a good app

Unbreakable Mindset

Great app. I hate that the acknowledgement email cannot be removed because I have one that is sent from my email marketing app but other than that, it's a good free app.