Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Wilde Stone

great, i have recomend to friends. could do with some more design features

Lou Banks Decor

Love that my pop up was so easy to customize and it is getting people to sign up for my newsletter!

Happy Camper Co

It's been great so far! (using free version). Would give it a five star if the paid version was slightly cheaper, as the only thing I'm missing is removing the Privy branding. And I don't want to pay $24 a month JUST for removing branding.

Creators Cup Coffee

I use the app in conjunction with Mailchimp. It is a good app for free with some customization. Overall, I would recommend it, although at times the pop up email box can get annoying even when you have the email popup “trigger” settings turned down.

Preciovs

It does for free what offers charge. It's fully customizable and works fine. My only issue is the fact that autoresponders don't work, but I'm sure there will be a way to fix that.

Eternaldelight

We are very new to it and so far we really like it. It would be cool if some changes within the banner would be autosaved - for some reasons we have lost the campain a few times and had to start anew. THANKS!!!

I have to update:

It is slowing down our website dramatically, thanks for the opportunity but we are removing it now.

Medusa2

very friendly app
easy to understand how it works and to see the results.

Storey Essentials

Good app. It has definitely helped to grow my email list. Easy to use.

Pasx

Great app. So easy to use and looks great.

Nrthclothing

Great app. Easy to use and very helpful managing email marketing.