Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Hiramattire

The basic free app allows for a easy-to-use pop-up that can be customized to match your site, plus it has a thank you page afterwards to add anything else you'd like. Over all it works great!

Ecohaven 2

Privy has been so easy to use. I have been able to install it and customise it myself.

Small World Dreams

Great app and simple to use. Explains every step. Definitely recommend.

Love Thy Hair Shop

The exit pop has helped capture lead info easily. I'm no designer so the default elements work great for me. I still need to integrate mailchimp still. But overall nice tool www.lovethyhairshop.com

Versaintegrated

So far it has been a great experience using Privy. StandingDeskConverter.com is getting more sign ups every week. I have to attribute this to Privy and it's features. Bravo!

Mainstreet Flower Market

Privy is a great app!! Super easy to configure and use as an extra promotional window for us during busy seasons. We have done a couple in-store specials that's required the email form to be filled out; and I have also used it just as a pop up to notify our customers of important messages (e.g. Weather Delays in Deliveries)

Blackvapour

Awesome app. already got some subscriptions after 1 day

Cards For Darlings

Really helpful in getting me new subscribers! Thank you.

Nobledenim

I've tried a lot of popup / email signup tools and I really like this one. I manage about 5 shopify stores and have have really liked the response we've gotten where privy was deployed.

What I like / What it does better than other apps:
-- super easy and intuitive to create settings. Plenty of potential without seeming overbearing
-- the option for a 'thank you' pop up when someone signs up. If you offer a discount to people for signing up, this is great instant gratification. I'd been relying on mailchimp automations previously, which are great, but not instant. We'd get emails from people wondering where their code was.
-- option to NOT have a popup and instead have a bar / corner placement, etc. People are getting more and more tired of popups, so having the option like that is incredible.
-- you need the premium options to really unlock the potential of this app. It is expensive, BUT has the ability to add multiple stores / domains onto one account. So if you manage multiple, it ends up being cheaper.
-- support has been excellent.

What could be improved:
-- The actual formatting of text is limited. For example, you can't 'underline' things... which is crazy. They don't use a standard text format tool, rather, depend on markup that you have to code in.
-- The font selection is VERY limited. (but what they do have is decent at least)
-- The app, while smooth and responsive, utilizes javascript that might clash with existing code in your theme. Especially if you have a custom or premium theme. Support has been great fixing it for us though.
-- You can't change the font styles of certain areas (button text for example), I hope you like Arial.

Best Virgin Hair For You

I have used the app so far and it has worked. My only wish would be if I could remove their logo off of it when people sign up.I don't like that people can see it and it looks unprofessional on my end.