Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups w/exit intent, Email Marketing, Abandonment & Wheels

eMe Beachwear

Very disappointed . I was told that only high paid accounts get phone assistance...Shopify provided EXCEPTIONAL customer service regardless of how much their clients pay.

June 26, 2019

Thank you for the feedback and sorry about the issues you may be experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com or pop in our live chat and the team will be more than happy to help with any trouble you may be having as soon as they can.

superliv.no

How can you ask for a review after using your app for 2 min. ? Please let me test your services before asking me for a rating every other second.. I'll give a review when ready!! Please read text

June 26, 2019

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

DDLG Playground

Used to be wonderful. Now they've gotten disgustingly greedy!!!! Went from a free app for simple email pop-ups, with reasonable prices for upgrades, to now a literally useless app for anyone with any remote amount of traffic to their website. Went from free to $70 a month just for a single damn pop-up! Outrageous. Cancelled and moving on to another FREE app for a simple damn email pop up. Reevaluate your decisions. You would have got more money out of me by offering small reasonable add-ons, than gouging all your highest traffic customers forcing them to move to other reasonable and often FREE apps that do the same thing!

June 26, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, and I'm sorry you were disappointed by our recent price change. We believe our new pricing puts us more in line with the needs of the market and the majority of our customers who are getting more features for a better value. If you're an existing customer and your price was negatively impacted by this change, we'd be happy to work with you! Just shoot us an email at support@privy.com and we'll put you in touch with the right people.

Everything Girls Like

TOO DARN COMPLICATED. IVE BEEN TRYING TO INSTALL AN EMAIL CAPTURE APP, THERE ARE SO MANY STEPS INVOLVED WITH USING THIS APP I UNINSTALLED IT AND REINSTALLED IT AND STILL HAVING A DIFFICULT TIME

June 25, 2019

Ryowatch

Muito chato isso.. eu ainda não utilizei, então como posso faze um review? E ainda pede 100 caracteres..

Renepoter.no

THIS APP WILL RUIN YOUR CODE AND LEAVE BUGG ON YOUR SITE. DEFAULT CAMPAIGN WILL START RUNNING WITHOUT NOTICE AND YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO TURN IT OF EVER AGAIN. BE PREPARED TO GET FUCKED OR LEAVE THIS APP. Honest advice form Shopify OG.

June 14, 2019

ELIZABETH BUENAVENTURA

not so great so far, a lot of bugs, the plans are not clear, and I'm still looking for a way to have some futures. We will give it some more time but if it will keep on the same way we will have to look for an alternative ... even this pop us is buggy

June 14, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online. We also have lots of tutorials at privy.com/tutorials and offer live training to new users on a weekly basis. Check it out here! https://www.privy.com/training

Carnevel Clothing

fucking terrible would never do this mother fucking thing ever again ya'll can just fuck right off bunch of hoes.

Feral

idk how to use this app and they are making me write a review to complete the account. im not sure how to make an email campaign too

June 7, 2019

Stitch'D Factory

This app is not my favorite. It isn't easy to understand or to manipulate within the designs. It is kind of confusing why you can't move the verbiage to any part of the photo within the designs. It just isn't working for me!

June 7, 2019