Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

The luxury habits

I loved what type of pop ups this app could create, but... I HATED the way you could not add double opt in without having mailchimp or similar app which is then too confusing for someone without coding knowledge. If I wanted to hire a professional to do the coding, I wouldn't install an app in the first place. A big no from me, sadly.

November 8, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please reach out to our support team at support@privy.com and someone can give you a hand as soon as they're online.

Addikted Apparel

Looks like a good app, but it useless if your domain-hoster is strato. The support tried to help with extern developers wich would cost 50$ for the sending-domain integration, this is not the right way for an easy set up, sorry.

November 8, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please keep in touch with our support team at support@privy.com and hopefully someone can give you a hand as soon as they're online to find a better solution.

Bellevue Avenue

It used to be very affordable. They recently increased their prices and it's almost $600 month! WAY too expensive and now I'm looking elsewhere to replace this app. Just wanted to give others the heads up.

November 5, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, and I'm sorry you were disappointed by our recent price change. We believe our new pricing puts us more in line with the needs of the market and the majority of our customers who are getting more features for a better value. If you're an existing customer and your price was negatively impacted by this change, we'd be happy to work with you! Just shoot us an email at support@privy.com and we'll put you in touch with the right people.

Lenny Lemons

You know, I'm new to the app, and for the few days we've used it, it's done its job. The one thing I'm not crazy about it being prompted to review it immediately when downloaded and again every time I open the app. It would make more sense to wait a week, to allow people time to leave a real review of how the app works or has helped them.

H&P: Little Online Store

dont know yet, need to use the application first before i can give a review. youar asking before i can try it. no wonder the 22573 reviews

October 29, 2019

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

ProTinkerToys.com

I am undecided about it right now because I have not had enough time to use the app thoroughly. I do know that it tells me to do this every time I go in and that is rather annoying so I am hoping if I leave a review it will stop doing that. I also get less than 1500 visits to my site but the app is telling me I will have to get off of the free plan but my google analytics shows 1.2k visits last month. I will leave the review at 2 until I have more time and they are able to help me understand the "free" option. I only plan to use the free option until I learn the program and have more traffic.

October 29, 2019

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. If you reach out to us at support@privy.com, we'd be happy to explain how we're calculating your pageviews. Please send us a note!

Tribal Textures Beauty

just starting to use it, I will update later with another review. I am trying to add pop up email with discounts. Will update later

October 24, 2019

FIDOGENX

While the design interface is great, Privy will not sync my existing Shopify contacts into the dashboard contacts list. This has to be done manually via a CSV file. So if you are gathering contacts without a Privy approved app directly into your Shopify Customer list, even though they "accept email marketing," then you will have to do constant manual updates to keep the lists synced.

For example, if you are using an email signup form that is already integrated into your Shopify theme, Privy will not recognize these contacts and force you to do a manual import. So if you are happy using only what Privy gives you, then you are fine. If you want to use what is already integrated into your theme, then be aware Privy will not accept these contacts.

The Acne Hero's

did this beceause it wanted me to before i even used the app. which i feel is quite ridiculous really

October 11, 2019

Lustre Jewellery

I loved this app, until they started the most ridiculous pricing system. Somehow pricing has gone from $24/month to $70/pm. I will be uninstalling it now.
Not so great if you're a small business hoping to grow