Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
February 5, 2020

It does not notify when they inactivate your account. No warning and they delete all of your mailing contacts. This happened to me and I got so upset. Please upgrade to giving out a warning.

dripvendorsplug
Time spent using app: 29 days
Privy replied February 6, 2020

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.

January 31, 2020

Difficult to use. Contacts not syncing and help desk was not useful. After several attempts my contacts are still not loading correctly and when I attempt to add one it says error.

MeganRenee
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Privy replied February 6, 2020

January 28, 2020

Sto testando l'app, vediamo cosa si puo fare,.. cerco di inserire la traduzione in italiano, ma non mi sembra si possa fare, se potete fatemi sapere

Viessestore
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 days
Privy replied January 28, 2020

Thanks for the review and feedback! We're still working on localizing our app to be available in Italian. Stay tuned! If you need any help in the meantime, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@privy.com or check out our help docs at help.privy.com

January 25, 2020

So far, not going great. I have no preview of anything I'm creating so I have to keep guessing what everything looks like before making it live...making a great deal of extra work. No sure why this is happening but it's frustrating.

323 Millworks
Time spent using app: 2 days
Privy replied January 27, 2020

Edited January 11, 2020

not intuitive to use. could have info or detail popups guiding user to perform tasks such as audience targeting, etc. Provide details or documentation in the form of popups or help center to guide the campaign design, automation, A/B testing, etc.

eBikes Mart
Time spent using app: 8 months
Privy replied January 13, 2020

Thanks for the feedback. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training or watch tutorials at privy.com/training

January 6, 2020

Need a bit more time using the product before I can write a review. Still eight days left in free trial. Today is the 1st day I did the integration and noticed I missed out on getting many emails because I had not completed the integration!! But so far - the customer service call was nice.

Omni-Spring
Time spent using app: 5 months
Privy replied January 8, 2020

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

December 18, 2019

Am so confuse with this app. ...........................................................................

Lamoon PK
Thailand
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
Privy replied December 18, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, we also have lots of tutorials and offer live training to new users on a weekly basis. Check it out here! https://www.privy.com/training

Edited December 15, 2019

I like how things look when I build them. There is quite a bit I can do with this. But I worry about the fact, then when my pop-up form comes up and my visitor clicks in the 'your email' (like one does by habit), they can no longer type into that field. I learned that hitting the Tab button brings the cursor back but how many of my visitors will know this?

No matter how good things look and how easy it was to learn, if a visitor can't enter their info in the fields then all is void. Never seen a disabled cursor when I clicked in a field??? Le sigh.

Just Lotus
Time spent using app: 14 days
Privy replied December 17, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We're sorry about the issues you are experiencing, this is not how Privy should be behaving. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.

December 13, 2019

some things were annoyingsome things were annoyingsome things were annoyingsome things were annoyingsome things were annoyingsome things were annoyingsome things were annoyingsome things were annoyingsome things were annoyingsome things were annoying

KARMAPLACE.COM
Time spent using app: 4 months
Privy replied December 13, 2019

December 9, 2019

It's quite difficult to understand. There are nothing to help you understand what each item is and how to use it (hover overs or links to explanations). My intent is to offer a download to a client when they sign up for an email, nothing to help me understand how to actually accomplish that. I will be uninstalling and continuing to look for a solution.

ShinersView
Time spent using app: 6 days
Privy replied December 13, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. If you're still interested, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training or watch tutorials at privy.com/training to see what Privy can do for your business.