Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited December 4, 2019

Just installed, testing out. Looks like it requires you to review with a certain amount of words and starts before completing setup. Trying to figure out how to change the send from email. It's not finding my DNS records right away. Reading their help files. Hopefully I will figure this out soon.

DiscountPC.com
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 2, 2019

Pricing is better than a lot of other competitors but rightfully so...just not a good user experience and the aesthetic + default templates are very unappealing. I will be looking into alternatives soon.

NEOCLASSICS
Time spent using app: 8 months
Privy replied December 3, 2019

Thanks for your review! Anything we can help with to raise your rating and help you get going? Hit us up at support@privy.com

November 30, 2019

quando personalizzo il modulo pop up per l'iscrizione alla newsletter mi da errore ormai da 2 giorni.

Unacaramella
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 26, 2019

keeps asking for review. pop up and email are billed separately. first 10 test emails went to google spam while mailchimp didn't trigger that

AlgorithmBags
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Privy replied December 2, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will be happy to see if there's anything on our end we can do to assist with the spam filtering.

Edited November 26, 2019

Haven't used it yet and forced me to make a review. So not sure what it wants me to say. Maybe give me some time first.

DK Vintage Club
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 23, 2019

Rather inundated with form fields but no real introduction to what the app can actually do. Therefore rather surprised it has so many 5star reviews.

From The Crypto Store
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
Privy replied November 25, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We have lots of tutorials and offer live training to new users on a weekly basis. Check it out here! https://www.privy.com/training

November 11, 2019

This app is cost-effective initially, but needs to maintain a consistently free version without provisions.

Groove Train
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
November 11, 2019

Only sent 1 email to my entire contact list for some reason, will re-review when that gets sorted. Creating emails, pop-ups, etc. is nice though.

PeaseDoors.com
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 9, 2019

Haven;t been able to use it enough to know what to rate it. maybe don;'t ask for reviews straight away

The Colorful Geek
Time spent using app: 5 minutes
November 8, 2019

I loved what type of pop ups this app could create, but... I HATED the way you could not add double opt in without having mailchimp or similar app which is then too confusing for someone without coding knowledge. If I wanted to hire a professional to do the coding, I wouldn't install an app in the first place. A big no from me, sadly.

The luxury habits
Austria
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Privy replied November 8, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please reach out to our support team at support@privy.com and someone can give you a hand as soon as they're online.