Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS | Reviews

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Sheltyna

good. well available templates. But some times shows up sometime not I couldn't understand right now but it is looking good for usage

InsigniaZone

GREAT SO FAR, JUST NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO MOVE THE BAR AT THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER SO IT DOESNT LOOK AS BAD

BE > EVER

Thank Youniverse, for the application of Privy so that U can build Ur business through me. I enjoy its ease of use, to do what I need to do.

lesbellis

Very good app. I think that all e-commerce sites slhould use it! thank you very much for this app free of use

Viña Del Guayacán

I am not fully sure if my popups are having powerful results. Seems like people are not clicking as much as I expected them to do... Some people have complained that the discount codes are not working. dc

Brn Boutique

I used this app to start my email subscriber list. It did what it was supposed to do. I have no complaints.

Silhouette Mastectomy

I am still trying to configure this App... it appears to be a great addition, however, I find the support lacking. It is not a real time chat. They email you their response and often they may not fully understand your question so you get an insufficient answer. I have now gone back and forth 3-4 times and still having setup troubles! It would be really nice if it was a real time chat line or phone call to resolve my setup problems once and for all. Support in my opinion is weak.

JnKs.Co

It's quick and easy to learn, I am still trying in testing it. So far I have not seen results yet on the traffic I am getting but the conversation to sales is not there yet.

ChatBotMarketing

Helped me to do some pop ups. I'd love to customize parameters to thank you page's button to get more advanced automations

The Crown Holder™️

I am still learning this app, I will provide a better review at a later time. Thank you so much.....