Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited September 9, 2019

still testing system but keep getting this annoying popup. so ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

IBUY4TIME
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 8, 2019

I just started to use this app but it keeps sending me a pop-up to review the app. Seems like it would be good for email marketing but I am having some trouble with being able to preview the campaigns I have created. I will review after I am able to fully use the app.

KashMa'ri
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 8, 2019

customization and sync is not entirely glitch free. It seems I cant easily turn it on or off and that should be easier

The Sleepcollective
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 5, 2019

I really like my email design, however, when doing speed test through google, this slowed my website down too much, which would impact rankings. The link attached to my pop up also impacted my page. & $20 is a bit much for an email sign up.

Lux iCases LLC
Time spent using app: 4 days
Privy replied September 5, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Privy should never slow down your site speed or affect your search ranking. I forwarded this issue to the support team and they should be in touch.

Edited September 1, 2019

I like it so far because of the ease of use. I will submit a review after. I'm still exploring. Hope this is better than MailChimp. n

eShopping Depot LLC
Time spent using app: 6 months
Privy replied September 3, 2019

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

August 29, 2019

I believe my account has been hacked. I am getting many signups that are not requesting them... this is very disturbing that there has not been anything done to fix the issue. I would appreciate if you would take a look to address this issue.

Beyond Broth
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Privy replied August 30, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. I forwarded this issue to the support team and they should be in touch.

Edited August 29, 2019

I've set everything up, following the instructions. I don't see the pop-up coupon box on my website.

Koala Slings
Time spent using app: 12 months
Privy replied August 30, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.

August 26, 2019

It’s ok , it’s not giving me a lot of help and I’m kinda confused on how to work this thing. A little bit more guidance will be helpful

JayEliza Royaltee Collection
Time spent using app: 4 months
Privy replied August 27, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We actually have lots of tutorials at privy.com/tutorials and offer live training to new users on a weekly basis. Check it out here! https://www.privy.com/training. Or email us at support@privy.com and we'd be happy to help you out!

Edited August 24, 2019

The app just kicked me out and did not save me updates. I don't know what I did wrong, this was a waste of time if it did not connect to my store. The app kicked me out without saving my corrections to the pop ups.

I Am GoChi
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 21, 2019

i have no idea how is work
can not see my discount code
don t know how to set up yet
i canceled before i think i will doit again

Colombo Shop the Online Store
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 days
Privy replied August 22, 2019

Thanks for your review! Anything we can help with to raise your rating and help you get going? Hit us up at support@privy.com