Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Popup, Email Marketing, Bars, Upsell, Abandoned Cart

Alice and Blair

I have literally signed up for this app 30 seconds ago - why are you asking me for a review?????????

And you wouldn't let me leave 3* so you can have 2* instead!

(I will review this after I have got it all working!)

Merchant Hunter

Far too expensive for south african economy, especially since we only need it for pop up forms and spin wheel, should come up with better priced option, maybe one for only using sign up forms and spin wheel

July 19, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, and I'm sorry you were disappointed by our recent price change. We believe our new pricing puts us more in line with the needs of the market and the majority of our customers who are getting more features for a better value. If you're an existing customer and your price was negatively impacted by this change, we'd be happy to work with you! Just shoot us an email at support@privy.com and we'll put you in touch with the right people.

Aquipsus

why ask me for a review before ive used it lol

July 19, 2019

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

Piper Magic

Two stars because it works. Loved Privy but now they want to charge me a ludicrous amount per month based on my page views.

Uninstalled and moved a a competitor app that’s just as effective.

July 12, 2019

Budgie World

it doesn't sync the customers the opt in for newsletter in my website, I don't see the point of having the app if it doesn't sync my customers

SunLify

Can't switch connected shopify shop,Can't switch connected shopify shop,Can't switch connected shopify shop,Can't switch connected shopify shop,

Philip Teal

Im not able to change the color and font of the popup. Its to complicated and why is the color stuck on black when I clicked on teal? I thought this app would be better than mailchimp because of the options. Not being able to send emails with out the $10.00 upgrade is just like all the other apps, its just more difficult to use.

UEndure

There is a problem. the customer is not getting the advertised discount of 15% . They get 5% instead

Ecigar4jp Inc

It’s really difficult to customize. I can’t put Japanese characters when I edit on pop up. I’ll come back after it developed.

July 3, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.

The Poised Tee

Having some difficulty with setting up email. Getting a lot of 404 errors when editing. Jury is still out.

July 2, 2019

Totally makes sense. Anything we can help with to raise your rating and help you get going? Hit us up at support@privy.com