Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

gofoodie.ca

The apps email integrations have leak emails - it keeps sending an email out from months ago, but only to a few people at a time. Customer service was unresponsive when we reached out for help. In addition, the pop-up timers are off and not holding saved changes.

July 30, 2021

Hey there - thank you for sharing this feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience and we're committed to turning this experience around for you. Our team has reached out to offer 1:1 support to help you resolve these issues and get back to growing your sales with Privy.

MishkaSamuel

Used the free branded version for a year. Then suddenly they ended the free version without notifying me. As a small business owner I have a lot on my plate every day and checking whether or not my pop-up is working as it was set up should not be one of them. Do not recommend. If you want my money, you have to act like you deserve it, Privy.

Sopris Health & Wellness

I used this app for years and it was great. Then suddenly they changed their pricing and everything stopped working. They wanted me to pay for email and sms marketing but their platform doesn't do nearly what other marketing messaging platforms do. I would not recommend them to anyone. Plenty of other apps out there

Xanne Fran Studios

Privy just prompted me to write a review after cornering me into paying more than double the cost of my original plan. I purchased and set up privy over a year ago to install pop ups and manage my email list and a few days ago they just shut all of my pop ups and embedded forms off because it's "no longer included in my plan". Since I paid a coder to integrate privy's platform for me, and I'm not in the position to pay yet another professional to set up yet another marketing app, I'm going to go ahead and pay double for the exact same features because I really have no choice. Functionality is pretty good, but I've got a bad taste in my mouth from being mislead on pricing.

Woodsy Wicks

I find this app hard to use. I also notice that my emails go straight to junk mail or never get sent. I don’t think it’s worth it.

Gossypine

Don't like the new 250 contacts plan. All I really need this app for is a coupon popup and follow-up email with a discount code. The page views plan was better. I'd rather use MailChimp for email marketing.

Nature's Calming Beauty

They changed their pricing plan and are no longer an affordable option for their niche (small businesses). It was a VERY big jump in price with only one paid plan to choose from. Now I'm scrambling to find something else, transfer all my contacts, rebuild all my sequences and emails. It's an expensive mess. Meanwhile, they paused all my campaigns, so my welcome series campaign that happens to be blowing up (we're talking thousands of adds) is paused right in the middle. Horrible what they have done.

May 18, 2021

Thank you for sharing this feedback, we understand your frustration and we’re here to help. Over the years, we’ve evolved our tools to become an all in one platform for small ecommerce businesses. So, we made these changes to simplify our plans and provide unlimited access to the tools merchants need to grow their sales (email and conversion). We’re here to help you navigate these changes if you’d be interested in exploring Privy further.

DiffLand

No more free plan. Faulse ad! Too expensive plans for small businesses! No more free plan. Faulse ad! Too expensive plans for small businesses!

May 18, 2021

Thank you for sharing this feedback. We do want to clarify that there is still a Free Plan with Privy. Merchants can sign up for a free 15-day trial which gives you access to collect and send emails with no limitations on traffic or contacts. After your trial is over, you can continue growing on our Free Plan for up to 100 mailable contacts. When/if you are ready to upgrade to a paid plan, you can get started at $15/month and get unlimited access to Privy Email + Conversion. If you send us an email at support@privy.com, we're here to help you find a solution that will work for your business.

Bizbriz

Increased their price from $10 a month to $13 a month and now to $30 a month. For a small business it's a hard hit. Very disappointed and it's a great time to switch to Klaviyo.

May 18, 2021

Thank you for sharing this feedback. At Privy, we’re thrilled to have been able to offer our plans as we have all these years. However, over the years, we've evolved our platform and simplified our plans to be an all in one solution for merchants. For $30/month customers can use Privy as their all in one marketing platform to grow sales. With unlimited access to the tools you need to collect emails, improve website conversion, send newsletters, automate your email marketing and more. We understand your frustration and we’re here to help if you’d like to talk with one of our Privy coaches.

Spencer Jane

The company charged me after I cancelled the service. Customer service was rude and unhelpful. They told me that cancelling the service on Shopify doesn't cancel the subscription and that not utilizing the software was not enough for a refund. I didn't know I independently had to go to the site and cancel the service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41