Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

Galen Leather

Beware : We have been using it for two years. It was a great app and one day they reached us for an unpaid invoice. Then cancelled our account, now they asking 350$ monthly fees for the new plan, which was 24$ before. It is a good app if you have 1-2 K page views. Otherwise beware.

Sugar Sugar Wax

AWFUL. BEWARE. If you have a email list that was collected by any other source other than Privy they won't approve it for use. Out of all the email platforms out there this is the only one that does this. We had a list of over 4000+ and they won't let us it even though we have full rights to email our customers. STAY AWAY. To top it off, seeing that we can't use our list we wouldn't be able to use the email platform. We asked for a refund for a service we can't use. They stated and Privy has the right to cancel any account if they feel that any criminal activity is happening. This is the excuse they give us. Appalling.

JÚNEE

Did not sync with shopify email subscribers properly. Also had bad experience with their customer service "specialist" Nicole Bulman

HENY STAR

I uninstalled Privy from my store with in three days of the free trial still got billed. When I requested a refund they respond with this... "Sadly, I am unable to offer a refund if I cannot find the Privy account in our system. If you could see if there was another email address on file, this would be great. Best,
Nicole Bulman | Senior Billing and Support Specialist"

Ohh My Dealz

App was uninstalled and not used for 6 months but they continued to bill us. Any charges that occurred before today's date would not be eligible for a refund. As outlined in our Billing and Refund Policy: 1. A transaction is refund-eligible for 14 days with the review period starting on the initial charge date. 2. Privy is not automatically canceled if the account isn't being used or is uninstalled from your website/storefront. If Privy no longer meets your business' needs, please cancel the desired individual subscription or close the account entirely to avoid additional charges. Lastly, as outlined in our Cancellation Policy, which all users agree to when creating a Privy account (in this case, the date of agreement was October 25th 2019), the following is outlined: It is important to note that each of these subscriptions must be managed separately and are not automatically canceled if you uninstall the application. In particular: Downgrading the Convert Plan, Email, or Text subscription does not automatically cancel or downgrade your other subscriptions.
Downgrading or canceling your connected e-commerce store (e.g., Shopify) does not automatically cancel your Privy subscription.
Uninstalling or removing Privy from your store does not automatically cancel your subscription.

Venice Design

Imagine getting targetted ads from this company only to have them not let you log in via Shopify. I wish I could use it but this is terrible

Matero

If you care about site speed and privacy, don't go with Privy. You do not have the option to selectively disable features. It's all or nothing. It will call unnecessary requests across the entire site. A good example is it will globally enable ShareThis across the entire site. Next, their customer service is terrible. There's a lack of being empathic and understanding. They are quick to making assumptions rather than asking additional questions to understand to the situation. It's a terrible experience overall.

Rogue Revival

Privy has been charging me an erroneous $50 usage fee on TOP of the $20 fee for the past 6 months. Extremely dissatisfied....

Lexi Hub

Just downloaded this last night and it is fairly simple to use however I keep sending myself a test email with a sign up code and each time after a few seconds a message pops up saying "This message no longer exists" and disappears from my Inbox. If this happened to my customers I would be furious and they would lose confidence in my brand. It would do the opposite to what it is supposed to achieve.
I do not recommend and certainly would not pay to upgrade.
For some reason, I am even having difficulty leaving this feedback. the same window keeps popping up. Why is that?

ARM Enterprises, Inc.

It is clunky and never seems to work, emails are never sent, and customer service is lacking. I am going to look for another option.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38