Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text Marketing, & Cart Recovery

Konoc

i used this app to set up sign up a pop up discount banner, but its not showing up now. so now unsure what to do.

Washy Bidet Sprayer

Awesome setup have not seen results yet. Have been forced to wrtite a review which I dont appreciate so changing this would be awesome

HALOGIFT

Why is the app unavailable and crashes when translated into another language, which is often the case

Stubborn Lengths

First time using this app so far so good. However the downfall about privy is once you send out a newsletter there is no way you can delete! Which sucks if you only need to send a quick sales email to your customers for a short period of time.

Oh! You can not add no more than 5 contacts on the free plan, you must upgrade.

The Cocktail Garnish

The Contacts feature is not easy to use or navigate. Wish we can manually add contacts in the Send area for the newsletter

The Essence of Hair

Just need to get rid of the pop up so I can get to settings . It wouldn’t let me click on anything else

thangtv01737

wow this app verry farmous app. But i dont like, Iwana people use my apps than and i can working be they good

Hey Kiddo Toronto

I just wanted a simple app to have a welcome email giving a discount code when costumers give their email address. I'm a small shop and I don't have a lot of online sales yet. I wanted a free app but of course, they're blocking my campaign so I upgrade. I'm not impressed.

PETA + JAIN

Cant preview doesn't seem to work properly...………………………………………………………………………………………………………..……………………………………….

Encouraging Souls

this is my first time using it and I haven't gone past to the publishing my campaign yet but ill review again once im done

February 10, 2020

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27