Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups w/Exit intent, Email Marketing, Abandonment & Wheels

Viessestore

Sto testando l'app, vediamo cosa si puo fare,.. cerco di inserire la traduzione in italiano, ma non mi sembra si possa fare, se potete fatemi sapere

January 28, 2020

Thanks for the review and feedback! We're still working on localizing our app to be available in Italian. Stay tuned! If you need any help in the meantime, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@privy.com or check out our help docs at help.privy.com

323 Millworks

So far, not going great. I have no preview of anything I'm creating so I have to keep guessing what everything looks like before making it live...making a great deal of extra work. No sure why this is happening but it's frustrating.

January 27, 2020

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.

eBikes Mart

not intuitive to use. could have info or detail popups guiding user to perform tasks such as audience targeting, etc. Provide details or documentation in the form of popups or help center to guide the campaign design, automation, A/B testing, etc.

January 13, 2020

Thanks for the feedback. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training or watch tutorials at privy.com/training

Omni-Spring

Need a bit more time using the product before I can write a review. Still eight days left in free trial. Today is the 1st day I did the integration and noticed I missed out on getting many emails because I had not completed the integration!! But so far - the customer service call was nice.

January 8, 2020

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

Lamoon PK

Am so confuse with this app. ...........................................................................

December 18, 2019

Thanks for the feedback! As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, we also have lots of tutorials and offer live training to new users on a weekly basis. Check it out here! https://www.privy.com/training

Just Lotus

I like how things look when I build them. There is quite a bit I can do with this. But I worry about the fact, then when my pop-up form comes up and my visitor clicks in the 'your email' (like one does by habit), they can no longer type into that field. I learned that hitting the Tab button brings the cursor back but how many of my visitors will know this?

No matter how good things look and how easy it was to learn, if a visitor can't enter their info in the fields then all is void. Never seen a disabled cursor when I clicked in a field??? Le sigh.

December 17, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! We're sorry about the issues you are experiencing, this is not how Privy should be behaving. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.

KARMAPLACE.COM

some things were annoyingsome things were annoyingsome things were annoyingsome things were annoyingsome things were annoyingsome things were annoyingsome things were annoyingsome things were annoyingsome things were annoyingsome things were annoying

December 13, 2019

ShinersView

It's quite difficult to understand. There are nothing to help you understand what each item is and how to use it (hover overs or links to explanations). My intent is to offer a download to a client when they sign up for an email, nothing to help me understand how to actually accomplish that. I will be uninstalling and continuing to look for a solution.

December 13, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. If you're still interested, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training or watch tutorials at privy.com/training to see what Privy can do for your business.

DiscountPC.com

Just installed, testing out. Looks like it requires you to review with a certain amount of words and starts before completing setup. Trying to figure out how to change the send from email. It's not finding my DNS records right away. Reading their help files. Hopefully I will figure this out soon.

NEOCLASSICS

Pricing is better than a lot of other competitors but rightfully so...just not a good user experience and the aesthetic + default templates are very unappealing. I will be looking into alternatives soon.

December 3, 2019

Thanks for your review! Anything we can help with to raise your rating and help you get going? Hit us up at support@privy.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26