Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Stephanie Marcella

I can’t say I love this app; I am new to everything here and so it taking a little while to get the grasp of everything. But what frustrates me the most is I keep trying to create my newsletters from my MacBook, and this app refuses to scroll up so I can get to the bottom of the newsletter or whatever I am working on to see the whole page. I thought it was my MacBook, but my scroll feature works everywhere else but on here. I have to keep jumping off of my laptop to try to work off iPad, so I’m not digging the complex situation I find myself in . I have worked off of other website platforms, so I’m not a total novice, but I just don’t find this to be that easy. Maybe I’d feel better if the app worked appropriately on my MacBook so that I could streamline my job here. It’s making me want to cancel my subscription.

Verified Shungite

The popup appears intermittently. Tech support is unresponsive, leaving site in jeopardy. Uninstalling.

PoojaProducts.com

Even after the discount period is barred, Discount has been activated because of this app. Beware while using this one!

Cjartcanada

I don't find it very user friendly, with a confusing interface. Also making me to upgrade (and pay) basically because of my view count so will be uninstalling. I have gotten an insane amount of emails since installing and a phone call. I personally fine that aggressive and annoying. I know they are trying to help but I found it overwhelming and confusing. I get how it can be great for some but not my type of business I guess.

Nova Views

I have spoken to customer service and I was charged $10 for the email to be sent to no one. I ended up using the shopify email where I saw that 10 people out of the 15 contacts are subscribed to my newsletter. I dont understand and from what your representatives keep telling me it seems the email can only be sent to people that have purchased. Worst App ever. Even if I misunderstood and still dont understand it is way too complicated to figure out why the emails are not being sent. The reasons explained to me by your representatives make no sense to a normal person. Also the fact that removing the app alone does not close the paid plan is a rip-off. I really dont understand why i paid $10. I hate this service. I feel like you guys took advantage of a new customer that was willing to pay you. I hope you guys feel good about the jobs your doing. Good riddance.

Original 3 Way Skewer

confusing for me. not working. it did but stopped after a few hours. I have emailed support so hopefully, I can get squared away soon and running campaigns. I will only give two stars for now and I'll just wait to get the help I'm seeking to get this thing going. I'll definitely change it. Thank you

Rustika Taller

Los tutoriales, quizas podrian estar en español tambien, pero es solo una sugerencia. Todo lo demás está bien.

Man-Kave

WAY TOO EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT IT IS. $120 A MONTH FOR ME. based on page views of 100k a month, only got 10+ view on a pop up and 100 sign ups...

Beyond Beautiful LLC

I spent the time designing a satisfactory email, when complete I was prompt to upgrade to a monthly subscription before it could be sent. I did. Then after paying, designing the email content, the email campaign was delivered to just one of my subscribers. I emailed their provided contact email with no response in return. Save your money and switch to the Shopify email marketing app. You get the same options with reporting and it gets delivered to all subscribers.

NBLCouture

I just installed it and don’t have much to say now. Still struggling with setup. Will tell you more in weeks to come

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30