Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups w/exit intent, Email Marketing, Abandonment & Wheels

Based on 19750 reviews

Just Adorned

I was glad to get this app for free, but it is not user-friendly... for me that is. I could really use some help!

It's just all over the place. I am not sure if I had completed the step, to move forward. It could be a little more easier to navigate.

April 17, 2019

Thanks for the review and sorry you’re finding the UI challenging. Feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

Teal Door

The youtube video on setting up is not applicable with the trial membership, also it's not current and still lists Mail Chimp instead of other companies. Since I am beginning this process on my own I would have liked better instruction.

April 11, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand.

Flobell Boutique

very poor customer service. Exit pop-up works ok, but to sort out paid services and get customer support almost impossible!

April 11, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Hope we can turn that around quickly.

Always Fits

Our monthly traffic forced us into the "growth" plan, despite not requiring those features. Growth plan, unlike other plans, is not monthly - you must sign a contract. We're so spoiled with excellent customer service from folks at apps like Shoelace, that the customer service at Privy left something to be desired. We tried, pretty hard, to give Privy our business, but barriers and a lack of transparency, forced our hands and we went with Klaviyo.

April 08, 2019

Thanks for your review and for the feedback on your experience with sales. You should not have been told that you have to sign a contract to get access to all of our features. We recommend it to get fully on-boarded with our CS team but it should not be a requirement.

Mirelle Leather Shop

I battled to set it up. I contacted support a good few times. I persevered because maybe it was me being a dork...and I am now holding my breathe that I did it right.

April 08, 2019

Thanks for your review. I just looked at your account and it looks like you have a few Privy accounts set up for this store which might be causing some confusion. I'd recommend sending an email to support@privy.com and they can reach out with help when they get back online.

Glotrition

Difficult to use
vahnfnfiafonjvldsnfvodnvisnvdsjNV"jsjfvidjvn'znvsjnvkinvdsnvdsnvdsNvipdsnvidsjvidsnvdnvidsn

April 06, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Please send us an email at support@privy.com and the team will give you a hand when they are back online.

Charlotte Rose Apparel

I used this app to collect email subscribers; but the pop-up is not consistent. It shows up when it wants to, not when I have it programmed to. It stopped popping up all together yet my dashboard states it is still active and I haven't stopped the campaign. Not happy

April 04, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. I forwarded this issue to the support team and they should be in touch.

Gifts For All

I really had high hopes for this app but after the 6th time of having to customise pop ups i give up! I saved it each time & the pop up's change back to how they was very frustrating i will now look else where.

April 04, 2019

La Bombilla

The Automate plan is described as "Designed for SMBs investing in list growth, email marketing & reducing cart abandonment" and this is REALLY misleading as cart abandonment features are only available on the commerce plan.

March 28, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and I'm sorry you didn't see what you were looking for. The Automate plan includes the ability to send automated cart abandonment emails and you can use exit intent to save people before they leave. I believe the feature on the Commerce plan i am guessing you are referring to is cart value targeting which I just added this to your account.

Glazed Essentials

I wanted a spin wheel and ended up messing up my website trying todo so, also doesn't provide a lot of options for free use. I'm a new business and don't really find the need to spend $25+ a month on this application...maybe in the future.
For now i'll just stick with mailchimp that has more options available for free use and easier to navigate.

March 15, 2019

Sorry that the wheel ended up causing problems for you! If you want someone to look closer at it, give us a shout at support@privy.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19