Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups w/exit intent, Email Marketing, Abandonment & Wheels

FIDOGENX

While the design interface is great, Privy will not sync my existing Shopify contacts into the dashboard contacts list. This has to be done manually via a CSV file. So if you are gathering contacts without a Privy approved app directly into your Shopify Customer list, even though they "accept email marketing," then you will have to do constant manual updates to keep the lists synced.

For example, if you are using an email signup form that is already integrated into your Shopify theme, Privy will not recognize these contacts and force you to do a manual import. So if you are happy using only what Privy gives you, then you are fine. If you want to use what is already integrated into your theme, then be aware Privy will not accept these contacts.

The Acne Hero's

did this beceause it wanted me to before i even used the app. which i feel is quite ridiculous really

October 11, 2019

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

Lustre Jewellery

I loved this app, until they started the most ridiculous pricing system. Somehow pricing has gone from $24/month to $70/pm. I will be uninstalling it now.
Not so great if you're a small business hoping to grow

KPop Omo

Can't comment much about the app, but was getting a lot of emails suggesting I book a call so they could run me through the tool. Blocked off precious time in the calendar only to have no one call me, and no one respond to the emails I sent. Not impressed.

September 26, 2019

Hi there, I'm sorry for the mix-up here. A member of our team has reached out via phone and email. If you have any further trouble getting in touch or if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@privy.com

IBUY4TIME

still testing system but keep getting this annoying popup. so ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

KashMa'ri

I just started to use this app but it keeps sending me a pop-up to review the app. Seems like it would be good for email marketing but I am having some trouble with being able to preview the campaigns I have created. I will review after I am able to fully use the app.

The Sleepcollective

customization and sync is not entirely glitch free. It seems I cant easily turn it on or off and that should be easier

Lux iCases LLC

I really like my email design, however, when doing speed test through google, this slowed my website down too much, which would impact rankings. The link attached to my pop up also impacted my page. & $20 is a bit much for an email sign up.

September 5, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. Privy should never slow down your site speed or affect your search ranking. I forwarded this issue to the support team and they should be in touch.

eShopping Depot LLC

I like it so far because of the ease of use. I will submit a review after. I'm still exploring. Hope this is better than MailChimp. n

September 3, 2019

Beyond Broth

I believe my account has been hacked. I am getting many signups that are not requesting them... this is very disturbing that there has not been anything done to fix the issue. I would appreciate if you would take a look to address this issue.

August 30, 2019

Thanks for the feedback and sorry about the issues you are experiencing. I forwarded this issue to the support team and they should be in touch.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23