Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Exit Pop Ups, Email Marketing, Text, Upsell & Cart Recovery

Man-Kave

WAY TOO EXPENSIVE FOR WHAT IT IS. $120 A MONTH FOR ME. based on page views of 100k a month, only got 10+ view on a pop up and 100 sign ups...

Beyond Beautiful LLC

I spent the time designing a satisfactory email, when complete I was prompt to upgrade to a monthly subscription before it could be sent. I did. Then after paying, designing the email content, the email campaign was delivered to just one of my subscribers. I emailed their provided contact email with no response in return. Save your money and switch to the Shopify email marketing app. You get the same options with reporting and it gets delivered to all subscribers.

NBLCouture

I just installed it and don’t have much to say now. Still struggling with setup. Will tell you more in weeks to come

AndNao

not bad, bit underwelming in the presentation of the site and structure, haven't tried the paid version, the free version doesn't get above 4 star i believe

Neutralign

Shouldn't cost any money. Difficult to use, large logo shown at the bottom of popups. Not very professional.

OMONI BOUTIQUE

I was really bummed when Mailchimp was no longer available via Shopify, and thought Privy would be a good choice. It is not as user friendly as Mailchimp, and it offers nice templates, more mobile friendly versus desktop. HOWEVER, back in February/ early March I noticed my emails said it was being sent however people were not receiving them. I also noticed the % of them being opened dramatically went down... probably because it was not being sent. I paid for the $20/month membership but due to the problems as well as with COVID - I cancelled, yet I still am being charged which I am trying to deal with currently. All in all, started off decent... but now I am getting frustrated with it.

Fabuluxedoll

I used this app to help set up pop up email sign up on my account. I am still getting the hang of it.

Dainty Mary

Really didn't like that I spent an hour customizing an abandoned email template and then they tell me I can't activate unless I upgrade. How about disclosing that before I start? Transparency and honesty are everything!

Plus it doesn't work properly.

ellënoire body, bath fragrance & curly hair

Yeah this app works, but, they count EVERY PAGEVIEW your site gets against your monthly total, NOT CAMPAIGN VIEWS ONLY.

Why should someone that doesn't see any popup count toward my monthly total?!

NA TU RÉ

Hard to use. Smart Mail is better. Use to like it. but hate it now. Too much of confusing things to be edit and need to upgrade your plan to enjoy all.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29