Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS | Reviews

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Elysse Collective

Cute designs and templates, but lots of glitches and other inconvenient elements that sometimes make you want to rip your hair out. I found Mailchimp a lot more user-friendly.

Prime Level Deals

Customer support is not the best. i have had several issues with setting up campaigns, but i am always directed to read articles, which are useless for someone with limited design skills. The pop-up form was so small that i had to remove it from my store. This was frustrating because i was using a template from their library, that had the dimensions I thought i was getting for my campign

Home Office Space NZ

I mean, it was reasonable easy to setup & find our way around it... But it never actually sent any abandoned cart emails, which meant we had to stop using it & cancel our account. Was pretty disappointing tbh.

Guys Remember Club

The app is fine but I wish they gave more support and on going help with flow emails and texts. They leave you to your self after paying unfortunately.

Gaelle Cosmetics

Customer service is not good. I have had an issue now for more than a month. Send numerous email and issue still not fixed. We are working on switching out this app.

FirePit.co.uk

A mixed bag, I really liked the interface and how easy it was to format emails. However the Abandoned Cart emails are a car crash, when viewed in Outlook the images are huge. Privy Support are unable to rectify saying it's an Outlook issue. Other Privy emails with images worked fine in Outlook. Had to move to another app, despite it being very promising at first. Awarded just two stars, because the Abandoned Cart is so important and if they can't get that right...

Niyama Yoga Wellness

This app is great for pop-ups and i used the free version for almost 2 years. i then upgraded to the paid version which is combined with emails, and moved my email marketing over from Mailchimp. Unfortunately the Privy email marketing aspect of the app leaves a lot to be desired. Analytics are not very deep, and there isn't a way to cue any new email sign up from the store (not via a pop-up) to receive the welcome series. It integrates well with the pop-ups but is lacking in other ways. So i will be exploring other options. Not worth the monthly cost for pop-ups only, and not good enough as an email marketing app. I wish there was a cost-effective way to just use the pop-ups because it's too expensive to pay this fee and another email marketing app fee. Disappointed.

Skinfood Organics

Surprised Privy's prompting me for a review since they have just tripled what I was paying. It's well integrated into my site it so I am going to pay (a logic which I suppose they were banking on?) but it seems almost unethical to jack prices up to such a degree.

Vego Garden

In general it's a good app. However, it's insane that they don't let you enter your campaign when you need to upgrade your plan. Basically you are still paying but you can't view/edit your campaign any more. The pricing for pageview doesn't make sense too. It won't fit unless you are a shop with very minimal traffic.

May 19, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We do want to let you know that we recently removed this traffic limitation on our Free Plan. We heard customer feedback and simplified our plans to be based on mailable contacts. So you can get access to all the tools you need to grow your sales in one easy to understand plan. One of our Privy coaches will be in touch to help find a solution that will work for your business.

Stephanie Marcella

I can’t say I love this app; I am new to everything here and so it taking a little while to get the grasp of everything. But what frustrates me the most is I keep trying to create my newsletters from my MacBook, and this app refuses to scroll up so I can get to the bottom of the newsletter or whatever I am working on to see the whole page. I thought it was my MacBook, but my scroll feature works everywhere else but on here. I have to keep jumping off of my laptop to try to work off iPad, so I’m not digging the complex situation I find myself in . I have worked off of other website platforms, so I’m not a total novice, but I just don’t find this to be that easy. Maybe I’d feel better if the app worked appropriately on my MacBook so that I could streamline my job here. It’s making me want to cancel my subscription.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30