Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

Privy ‑ Exit Pop Ups & Email

by Privy

Pop Ups w/exit intent, Email Marketing, Abandonment & Wheels

BarkHeaven.com

Makes you review app before use. Makes you review app before use. Makes you review app before use. Makes you review app before use.

Regal Chair

Its very complicated. I don't know how to use it. I wish it was easier to navigate. There is too much going on within the app.

August 13, 2019

Thanks for the review and sorry that you are finding the app confusing.

As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training.

MAGNUS Clothing Co.

Switched over from MailChimp to get better pricing on newsletter feature. The template was confusing to adust to. The columns and rows threw me off. I can't adjust the size of my photos, and it doesn't save them so I have to upload them every time. I'm certain these are most likely available options, but the point is, I'm a brand new user and I can't easily figure it out. In addition, after I finally figured out how to import contacts from Mailchimp, the new contacts had to get "approved" and that took several hours which I was completely unaware of. So when I sent out a very import email about a new collection release, only half my subscribers actually got the email. Very. frustrating. Also had problems figuring out how to verify my domain name. So my email went out looking very unprofessional like it was from a marketing team - which my customers don't want to see. The whole conversion has been a huge headache and very stressful, BUT customer service is excellent. They walked me through everything and I didn't have to wait more than a couple minutes for them to respond. The problem is that I've had to contact them for support over 5 times in the last 2 days. I'll probably reevaluate whether or not I'll stick when Privy once I reach the next tier of subscribers. For now, it's not worth going through all this work just to leave immediately.

August 6, 2019

Thanks for the review, and I'm sorry about the issues you're experiencing. We're releasing some new updates to our import process later this week, which should make uploading contacts easier going forward. If you have any other product feedback for us, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@privy.com.

sewpowerful

prompts me to leave a review too frequently. super annoying! Maybe just go slower with that request and let it happen organically!

PetNiche

just started using need time to see how well it works, afterward, i can give my full assessment on it.

July 29, 2019

Totally understand if it’s too early to give an accurate review. As you get started, feel free to reach out to us for help at support@privy.com, check out our help docs at https://help.privy.com, or sign up for a live training at privy.com/training

crunchydivadesigns

I think it could be a lot more user friendly, the templates are not great, I would like them to look more professional

Alice and Blair

I have literally signed up for this app 30 seconds ago - why are you asking me for a review?????????

And you wouldn't let me leave 3* so you can have 2* instead!

(I will review this after I have got it all working!)

Merchant Hunter

Far too expensive for south african economy, especially since we only need it for pop up forms and spin wheel, should come up with better priced option, maybe one for only using sign up forms and spin wheel

July 19, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, and I'm sorry you were disappointed by our recent price change. We believe our new pricing puts us more in line with the needs of the market and the majority of our customers who are getting more features for a better value. If you're an existing customer and your price was negatively impacted by this change, we'd be happy to work with you! Just shoot us an email at support@privy.com and we'll put you in touch with the right people.

Aquipsus

why ask me for a review before ive used it lol

July 19, 2019

Piper Magic

Two stars because it works. Loved Privy but now they want to charge me a ludicrous amount per month based on my page views.

Uninstalled and moved a a competitor app that’s just as effective.

July 12, 2019