Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

Privy ‑ Pop Ups, Email, & SMS

by Privy

Email Marketing, Exit Popup, Free Shipping Bar, Abandoned Cart

Niyama Yoga Wellness

This app is great for pop-ups and i used the free version for almost 2 years. i then upgraded to the paid version which is combined with emails, and moved my email marketing over from Mailchimp. Unfortunately the Privy email marketing aspect of the app leaves a lot to be desired. Analytics are not very deep, and there isn't a way to cue any new email sign up from the store (not via a pop-up) to receive the welcome series. It integrates well with the pop-ups but is lacking in other ways. So i will be exploring other options. Not worth the monthly cost for pop-ups only, and not good enough as an email marketing app. I wish there was a cost-effective way to just use the pop-ups because it's too expensive to pay this fee and another email marketing app fee. Disappointed.

Skinfood Organics

Surprised Privy's prompting me for a review since they have just tripled what I was paying. It's well integrated into my site it so I am going to pay (a logic which I suppose they were banking on?) but it seems almost unethical to jack prices up to such a degree.

Vego Garden

In general it's a good app. However, it's insane that they don't let you enter your campaign when you need to upgrade your plan. Basically you are still paying but you can't view/edit your campaign any more. The pricing for pageview doesn't make sense too. It won't fit unless you are a shop with very minimal traffic.

May 19, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We do want to let you know that we recently removed this traffic limitation on our Free Plan. We heard customer feedback and simplified our plans to be based on mailable contacts. So you can get access to all the tools you need to grow your sales in one easy to understand plan. One of our Privy coaches will be in touch to help find a solution that will work for your business.

Stephanie Marcella

I can’t say I love this app; I am new to everything here and so it taking a little while to get the grasp of everything. But what frustrates me the most is I keep trying to create my newsletters from my MacBook, and this app refuses to scroll up so I can get to the bottom of the newsletter or whatever I am working on to see the whole page. I thought it was my MacBook, but my scroll feature works everywhere else but on here. I have to keep jumping off of my laptop to try to work off iPad, so I’m not digging the complex situation I find myself in . I have worked off of other website platforms, so I’m not a total novice, but I just don’t find this to be that easy. Maybe I’d feel better if the app worked appropriately on my MacBook so that I could streamline my job here. It’s making me want to cancel my subscription.

Verified Shungite

The popup appears intermittently. Tech support is unresponsive, leaving site in jeopardy. Uninstalling.

PoojaProducts.com

Even after the discount period is barred, Discount has been activated because of this app. Beware while using this one!

Cjartcanada

I don't find it very user friendly, with a confusing interface. Also making me to upgrade (and pay) basically because of my view count so will be uninstalling. I have gotten an insane amount of emails since installing and a phone call. I personally fine that aggressive and annoying. I know they are trying to help but I found it overwhelming and confusing. I get how it can be great for some but not my type of business I guess.

Nova Views

I have spoken to customer service and I was charged $10 for the email to be sent to no one. I ended up using the shopify email where I saw that 10 people out of the 15 contacts are subscribed to my newsletter. I dont understand and from what your representatives keep telling me it seems the email can only be sent to people that have purchased. Worst App ever. Even if I misunderstood and still dont understand it is way too complicated to figure out why the emails are not being sent. The reasons explained to me by your representatives make no sense to a normal person. Also the fact that removing the app alone does not close the paid plan is a rip-off. I really dont understand why i paid $10. I hate this service. I feel like you guys took advantage of a new customer that was willing to pay you. I hope you guys feel good about the jobs your doing. Good riddance.

Original 3 Way Skewer

confusing for me. not working. it did but stopped after a few hours. I have emailed support so hopefully, I can get squared away soon and running campaigns. I will only give two stars for now and I'll just wait to get the help I'm seeking to get this thing going. I'll definitely change it. Thank you

Rustika Taller

Los tutoriales, quizas podrian estar en español tambien, pero es solo una sugerencia. Todo lo demás está bien.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30