Bulk Price Editor Pro

Bulk Price Editor Pro

Free plan available. 5-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
January 3, 2022

The 4 stars is because is my first time using it and my store is not live yet so I am on testing mode. So nothing wrong with the app so far. So far it has updated 1800 variants in about 25 minutes. Seems a bit slow but considering it is being automatic and not manually it looks like a great value! Not sure how many variants I have but will see once it is done with the update. Also I give 4 stars because like I said my store is not live yet and I want to see how the prices look/work after the updating process is completed.

Patricia's Jewelry
Time spent using app: 3 months
T2 Apps replied January 13, 2022

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets it us know we’re on the right track!

November 12, 2021

This app is exactly what I need when I want to bulk edit prices for sales. Please read the how to section throughly. I missed one part and needed to reach out for help with rolling back a sale. Excellent customer service too!

High West Wild
Time spent using app: 27 days
T2 Apps replied November 16, 2021

Also, we will try to improve the UI to make it clearer.

August 9, 2021

Job well done by the App! All seems to be 100% accurate. Looking forward to make use of this functionality again.

Brand Garage
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
T2 Apps replied August 10, 2021

Edited July 28, 2021

Good so far. Great time saver. Takes a little bit to get familiar with it but great so far. Still need to play around with with it a little. Great price.

Don's Clothing Company
Time spent using app: 2 months
T2 Apps replied August 5, 2021

September 29, 2020

Pretty neat app. Basic functionality that would cover most use cases for most people, at a pretty decent price point too. One of the top bulk price changing apps in the market right now, and very responsive customer service to boot. Do use this app with confidence.

Favful Store
Singapore
Time spent using app: 15 days
August 24, 2020

editing prices went welll for 80% editing 395 products went well, 19 products i had to edit manually

Sjemmieland