Upsell Product Add‑Ons

Upsell Product Add‑Ons

by Kark Ltd

Upsell your customers with addons on product pages and cart

SARAHK

Excellent app for adding extra items onto the product page, we are using it for many ways to upsell - monogramming, gift wrapping, extra items, suggested products etc. Brilliant customer service helped with a couple of issues swiftly and went over & above. Highly recommend.

Flower Rush

It doesn't work. When I click embeded code button. It's showing the addons after 30secs to 1minute. I tried the custom code. But it doesn't work.

August 3, 2020

Thank you for your review, As you can see from our multiple 5-star reviews the app works and we provide fast customer service, most likely there is some kind compatibility issue with your theme and most of the issues related to theme incompatibility are resolved within the same day, it is disappointing that you gave a one-star review after 43 minutes of trying the app and within exactly 3 mins of dropping us an email without even waiting for a response. We are based in the UK and your support email was picked up 5:30 AM  (as soon as it was morning here!). We have tried reaching out to you but no response.

HELLO HOUSEPLANT

Our shop relies on this app for our product pages. We pair our products with a selection of gifts and this plugin does the job perfectly. The team worked around the clock to make some adjustments to meet our needs. I highly recommend this app if you want to bundle products together on your product page in an intuitive way.

Say It Baby

I love this app. Once I got my head around it, is easy to use and works well. Within an hour I was selling "extras" to accompany my gifts and sales of these "extra" items started coming through the same day! Team are also friendly and helpful when I had a query. Recommended.

FourDollarFlowers

Upsell has had the best customer support we've experienced in a long, long time. They answered every email within the same day, even weekends, and made real efforts to fix issues instead of putting it off, telling us to figure it out, or "blaming the other developer" or app, which is so common now.

We are using Upsell to complement the Recharge Subscription app. We need to add an "upsell" offer at checkout of recurring delivery-service tips for weekly subscription products. There is no other way on Shopify to add tips as a checkout add-on that's recurring every week. Upsell has worked diligently with us to get it to work with Recharge.

I can't recommend these guys enough.

Flowers.ie

Super customer service and support on the App. We have also seen a big uplift in sales since installing!

Qlevo - Clever Living

Very nice app, works with ajax cart enabled and allows multiple product selections to have add ons unlike other apps I have tried, which makes things a lot easier and faster. Highly recommended!

My Own Wheels

Very responsive, strong support. I needed help with formatting and they got it looking great the same day. Highly recommended app.

Optikos Pasaulis

Support was outstanding! I'm amazed how they are helpful. If you face any problem or customization within the app - support will react ASAP and will help with everything.

Lovinflame

Gets the job done. Does what it says. Great price. Also allows some customization and if needed, just talk to the developer and they can help deliver what you need.

Previous 1 3 4