Upsell Product Add‑Ons

Upsell Product Add‑Ons

by SAAS Grove

Upsell your customers with addons on product pages and cart

Keller International

Great app and good support! Its a nice, non-intrusive way to upsell and pair together products. No complaints

Upper Park Disc Golf

Easy to install and configure. Upsell products display nicely on the product and cart pages for the Turbo theme. We had one minor issue with the upsells on the full cart page. We reached out to Upsell Product support and they fixed it for us immediately. Really happy with the app and support so far!

Ambrosia Floral Design

Great support from this developer. A few conflicts with my theme, which they addressed remotely to get their plugin working. Great App as well, suits our needs.

Sketchimation

Worst of the worst i have ever installed. No Support, the app doesnt work even after the 10th time and put new products in the store. Now stuck with deleting the code and hope the support can help. Not recommend from me please dont install for your own safety

April 13, 2021

Hello,
Sorry to hear that. Our app is used by thousands of stores and our support team always tries to help even if the issue takes hours of work and involves custom coding. You can see this in other customers' reviews.

I see that you sent us an email and we replied asking you to create a staff account for us to help you with removing the code. Did you receive our reply?

We are ready to help you to install the app correctly and look great on your website if you just give us a chance.

Precision EFI

i use this app on my website and its really easy to work with ! had some issues with my custom css and they help me really fast to make my css work !
really suggest this app

StrongArm Sport

A great app, easy to set up, simple for the customer to use. Very good configuration options for appearance and function. Highly recommend.

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your review!

Alaska Beauty Peony Coop

What makes this app so great is their support. This is the second store I have used this app on and the developer keep adding new features, which is great to see. Any issues I had with customization was fixed almost immediately with great service. It's my new go-to app when building stores.

January 25, 2021

Thank you very much for your pleasant review. We are always happy to help!

Always Knitting and Sewing

Super app, just what we were looking for. Great, fast support when we needed the display of the app altering slightly and nothing was too much trouble

January 25, 2021

Thank you for your review!

Just A Large Letter™

What an absolutely incredible app! After spending the best part of a day trying to work out how to manage my inventory across all my variants - and trying many more expensive apps than this - I came across this one. Easy to use, customise and it has achieved exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much!

January 25, 2021

Thank you for being our customer!

Blossom Bay Gardens Ltd

I couldn't get it to work with my theme to start with but a quick email to the apps support and they fixed it really quickly for me.
The app is easy to use and has helped improve my website.
I'm really happy with the support and the app.
Many thanks.