Upsell Product Add‑Ons

Upsell Product Add‑Ons

by Kark Ltd

Upsell your customers with addons on product pages and cart

The Elephant Head

App works well in a cost effective for my simple scenario of showing an Add On the product page, this one shows the Add on inline on the page itself rather than an in an annoying pop up,

ShopyKingsCo

They have amazing customer support, increased my conversion with a couple of clicks. Definitely recommended.

zubbyandmia

Really good and easy solution to create "add-ons" attached to my products. Not sure why there are negative reviews, this app has always worked perfectly for me

Justice Jewelry

Worked perfectly for me - it’s a simple and easy way to create add-ons for my products. I’ve been able to significantly increase my average order value by upselling extras like rush shipping and related products. Developer support is helpful, would recommend!

Hashtag Bamboo

I really tried to make this app work, in theory it should work great, but it keeps crashing and has caused a lot of grief in my shopping cart code. Don't waste your time like I did.

ZUP Boards

Love this app! It looks really nice on our product pages and the support is incredibly efficient and helpful!

punmstore

Didn't work for me. Users had the option of selecting add ons but It didn't increase the price. So a product of $10 with a $5 selected add-on would still show as being $10.

Fabless Manufacturing

It is a very simple and elegant solution. It does exactly what I need to to do and the support for this app is next level. The developer addressed any initial concerns I had promptly. I highly recommend. Its an easy way to upsell other products in your store on the product page without an annoying pop up.