Upsell Product Add‑Ons

Upsell/Cross-Sell with Add-Ons, Popups and Discounts (NEW)!

From $6.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Apatchy London

Amazing support from the team and always on hand to help with any queries. Highly recommend this app.

October 7, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. It's been a hard week so far and we are grateful for the positive feedback.

DeZorgFirma

Nice support, they answer within minutes. App does what it should do, display small cubes with upsell products. Good customization.

December 15, 2021

Dear client,

A lot has changed in 2021. We've extended our support team, fixed numerous bugs, and introduced new features to help our clients increase ROI and sales. Our recent app reviews demonstrate how happy our customers have been lately.

We would be more than happy to assist you with the updated app installation, style adjustments, etc. Feel free to contact us at support@upsellproductaddons.com.

Best regards,
Alexey from SAAS Grove team.

ZuperPRO Tools

We use this app to recommend products and upsell. It does the trick and support was really quick and helpfull when we needed it. We do recommend

Keller International

Great app and good support! Its a nice, non-intrusive way to upsell and pair together products. No complaints

Upper Park Disc Golf

Easy to install and configure. Upsell products display nicely on the product and cart pages for the Turbo theme. We had one minor issue with the upsells on the full cart page. We reached out to Upsell Product support and they fixed it for us immediately. Really happy with the app and support so far!

Ambrosia Floral Design

Great support from this developer. A few conflicts with my theme, which they addressed remotely to get their plugin working. Great App as well, suits our needs.

Sketchimation

Worst of the worst i have ever installed. No Support, the app doesnt work even after the 10th time and put new products in the store. Now stuck with deleting the code and hope the support can help. Not recommend from me please dont install for your own safety

April 13, 2021

Dear client,

I'd like to invite you to test our app again. We would be more than happy to assist you with the installation, style adjustments, etc. Feel free to contact us at support@upsellproductaddons.com.

Best regards,
Alexey from SAAS Grove team.

Precision EFI

i use this app on my website and its really easy to work with ! had some issues with my custom css and they help me really fast to make my css work !
really suggest this app

StrongArm Sport

A great app, easy to set up, simple for the customer to use. Very good configuration options for appearance and function. Highly recommend.

February 23, 2021

Thank you for your review!

Alaska Beauty Peony Coop

What makes this app so great is their support. This is the second store I have used this app on and the developer keep adding new features, which is great to see. Any issues I had with customization was fixed almost immediately with great service. It's my new go-to app when building stores.

January 25, 2021

Thank you very much for your pleasant review. We are always happy to help!