Upsell Product Add‑Ons • SG

Upsell Product Add‑Ons • SG

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
December 2, 2020

I couldn't get it to work with my theme to start with but a quick email to the apps support and they fixed it really quickly for me.
The app is easy to use and has helped improve my website.
I'm really happy with the support and the app.
Many thanks.

Blossom Bay Gardens Ltd
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 24, 2020

Really wanted this to work. Nothing showed up on screen no matter what i did. This is a basic feature shopify should just have. Now I have to keep on doing this the hard way. If only it worked, i would be thrilled.

upcyclecomputerwerks
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
SAAS GROVE COM LTD replied September 25, 2020

Dear client,

A lot has changed in 2021. We've extended our support team, fixed numerous bugs, and introduced new features to help our clients increase ROI and sales. Our recent app reviews demonstrate how happy our customers have been lately.

I'd like to invite you to test our app again. We would be more than happy to assist you with the installation, style adjustments, etc. Feel free to contact us at support@upsellproductaddons.com.

Best regards,
Alexey from SAAS Grove team.

September 23, 2020

It appears to easily display add-ons for a particular product. The problem is the visual formatting was way off from what would work with our product line we deleted it immediately to avoid confusing customers. If you had one or two options for your products it may work fine, but our product line has dozens of options, which pushed the product description down so far users wouldn't be able to find the actual product.

3DUPfitters
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
SAAS GROVE COM LTD replied September 24, 2020

Dear client,

A lot has changed in the last couple of years. We've extended our support team, fixed numerous bugs, and introduced new features to help our clients increase ROI and sales. Our recent app reviews demonstrate how happy our customers have been lately.

August 31, 2020

We've only had the app installed for a short time, but so far we're really liking the presentation of the add-ons, and the customer service is top notch! I reached out with a question I thought was a long shot and they were able to help me with a solution very quickly. So far so good!

Socksmith
Time spent using app: 12 days
August 26, 2020

Great affordable app that does exactly what I need and "just worked" without having to change any code etc. My favorite part is how I had total control over how the suggested items looked.

Doubletake
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 25, 2020

Super app, well pleased. Excellent customer service that went far and beyond. Would highly recommend it

Sanitise Plus®
Time spent using app: 8 days
August 24, 2020

Very appreciative of the customer service that successfully helped me with a solution for my add on products!

Gourmet Ranch
Time spent using app: 5 days
SAAS GROVE COM LTD replied December 15, 2021

Dear client,

We would be more than happy to assist you with the updated app installation, style adjustments, etc. Feel free to contact us at support@upsellproductaddons.com.

Best regards,
Alexey from SAAS Grove team.

August 18, 2020

The support from these guys was phenomenal! I had a tricky theme to work with, and some specific needs but Kets took care of it like a true professional, even outside regular business hours. He went above and beyond. Their app is easy to use and actually looks good on the product page as well. I can recommend their app and services without hesitation!

Spy Monkey Surveillance
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 17, 2020

Very happy with the app, we get great upsells stats using this app. Their after sales support has also really been super efficient

Solenco South Africa
South Africa
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 16, 2020

Lovin this app so far! Cheers. Finally found an app that can help increase AOV without killing the conversion with those annoying apps.

Diva World