Upsell Product Add‑Ons

Upsell/Cross-Sell with Add-Ons, Popups and Discounts (NEW)!

From $6.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Justice Jewelry

Worked perfectly for me - it’s a simple and easy way to create add-ons for my products. I’ve been able to significantly increase my average order value by upselling extras like rush shipping and related products. Developer support is helpful, would recommend!

Hashtag Bamboo

I really tried to make this app work, in theory it should work great, but it keeps crashing and has caused a lot of grief in my shopping cart code. Don't waste your time like I did.

December 15, 2021

Dear client,

A lot has changed in the last couple of years. We've extended our support team, fixed numerous bugs, and introduced new features to help our clients increase ROI and sales. Our recent app reviews demonstrate how happy our customers have been lately.

I'd like to invite you to test our app again. We would be more than happy to assist you with the installation, style adjustments, etc. Feel free to contact us at support@upsellproductaddons.com.

Best regards,
Alexey from SAAS Grove team.

ZUP Boards

Love this app! It looks really nice on our product pages and the support is incredibly efficient and helpful!

punmstore

Didn't work for me. Users had the option of selecting add ons but It didn't increase the price. So a product of $10 with a $5 selected add-on would still show as being $10.

December 15, 2021

Dear client,

Best regards,
Alexey from SAAS Grove team.

Fabless Manufacturing

It is a very simple and elegant solution. It does exactly what I need to to do and the support for this app is next level. The developer addressed any initial concerns I had promptly. I highly recommend. Its an easy way to upsell other products in your store on the product page without an annoying pop up.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next