Upsell Product Add‑Ons

Upsell/Cross-Sell with Add-Ons, Popups and Discounts (NEW)!

From $6.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ART - CraftStories

I like it. Support Team is great! App fot Add-Ons for Product Pages, Cart, Collection Page etc. Recommend!

May 11, 2022

Thanks for your review. We are happy to help =)

Tu Herramienta Online

Excellent APP to show related items, add on sales and much more for your online store. Excellent customer service.

May 9, 2022

Thanks for your review. We are really trying hard and investing in customer service and app development ;-)

Eid Creations

The app doesn't work. When I asked for tech support, I was asked to give access and then the developer or whomever changed MANY of my settings without telling me.

April 4, 2022

I'm very sorry to hear that. I'm not sure what settings you are referring to as we did not change anything but our app settings to make it work

Your store is using a custom cart drawer which we don't fully support. We spent many hours trying to help you and are still willing to make it work. I even offered you to build a custom parser to apply and display discounts using your cart drawer, which is far beyond the scope of our support.

I suggest that you reapprove collaborator access and we'll dedicate a software developer to help you make it work.

FitChef Toronto

Clean design, easy to set up.
Support is great - they respond quickly especially since the time zones are different.
so far so good!

March 30, 2022

Thanks a lot!

Diecast Model Centre

Loving this app, it is so flexible and easy to set up and most importantly, is generating extra revenue. Have only needed to contact support once and their response was quick and efficient. Definitely worth the money.

March 28, 2022

Thank you very much for your review. We are doing our best to deliver value to each and every customer =)

Roots to Fruits Nursery

App is working great so far and support has been top notch, replying promptly and fixing the issue at hand.

March 21, 2022

We really appreciate your review. We are determined to provide the best customer service possible.

Silvermans

We use this to add accessory options to some products and it works well. Had an issue with the wrong currency showing but the support was very helpful and fixed it quickly.

March 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. It is very important to us.

iBoxspring

Perfect app for product add-ons and upsell. Very good service if you need some changes. Thank you very much!

February 18, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are doing our best to bring value to customers.

Socksmith Canada Retail

Great customer support and easy to use app. I've installed this on multiple sites I manage because it is straightforward and does what we need, plus the support team responds quickly.

January 28, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are always happy to help and invest a lot in our support team!

Juice Cartel

Hands down one of the best and must needed apps on shopify - we have increased our sales massively since putting add-ons for products and plus side it helps the customer to find the spares they need aswell.

January 24, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We are working on some frequently requested supercool features and hope to add even more value for store owners and their customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8