4.7
April 21, 2023

I am very happy with the Upsell Product Add-Ons app. I love that there are analytics so you can see exactly how many products and revenue has been generated by people using the Upsell App. The support staff was very helpful when I requested some changes with how things were displaying. I've been using this app for over a year now and can truly say that I would recommend it.

cymbidium floral
12 months using the app
SAAS GROVE COM LTD replied April 21, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are supermotivated to move forward when we see happy customers =)

July 21, 2023

I am very happy with the support of the application, it solved my needs, in a short time.

Ilumitec Panamá
Panama
Over 2 years using the app
SAAS GROVE COM LTD replied July 24, 2023

Happy to help! Feel free to contact us whenever you need us again =)

Edited March 31, 2020

Best app we have installed to increase sales!

We have been using this app since we launched out site (5 months ago) and Add-Ons has been one of the most valuable apps we have installed. Average cart purchases have increased greatly, making it easy for customers to add items to their cart.

The back end is easy to navigate, and the best part is that the developers will work with you to customize the look on your site so it matches your theme, which is invaluable. In addition, the developers are constantly trying to improve the app so new features are continuously pop up.

Naish USA
Almost 4 years using the app
July 7, 2022

Customer support was prompt to reply and offer their assistance in the custom changes that we requested.

The Pursuit of History
Over 3 years using the app
SAAS GROVE COM LTD replied July 11, 2022

Thank you for your review. We are happy when you are happy :-)

August 31, 2020

We've only had the app installed for a short time, but so far we're really liking the presentation of the add-ons, and the customer service is top notch! I reached out with a question I thought was a long shot and they were able to help me with a solution very quickly. So far so good!

Socksmith
About 3 years using the app
August 25, 2020

Super app, well pleased. Excellent customer service that went far and beyond. Would highly recommend it

Sanitise Plus®
Almost 3 years using the app
May 9, 2019

Love this app! It looks really nice on our product pages and the support is incredibly efficient and helpful!

ZUP Boards
Over 2 years using the app
Edited October 9, 2021

Amazing support. Very helpful app for product add-ons. The clothes we offer requires a lot of customisation so this app is perfect for us. Would recommend.

Whimsical Lace
Indonesia
SAAS GROVE COM LTD replied October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the review!

March 16, 2022

We use this to add accessory options to some products and it works well. Had an issue with the wrong currency showing but the support was very helpful and fixed it quickly.

Silvermans
SAAS GROVE COM LTD replied March 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. It is very important to us.

Edited November 5, 2021

Has worked well for us. And reasonably priced. Customer support is also very responsive. I leave this running and we deffo get extra purchases.

Dr Gus Nutrition