Upsell Product Add‑Ons

Upsell/Cross-Sell with Add-Ons, Popups and Discounts (NEW)!

From $6.99/month. 7-day free trial.

HercLéon

By far the single best customer experience I've ever had with any shopify app. They took so much of their time to help make the app perfect for my store and I really appreciate it. If you need an app with this function; don't hesitate, its more than worth it. I even asked them if I could pay more than the price they charge :D hahaha

January 21, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. It really motivates our team to work for each and every customer!

sotoburo

Customer supports are so kind and solve the problem quickly, so I trust their team. I highly recommend this app !

Weather Spares

Excellent after installation support initially. After a recent update some of the more recent products were missing. Upsell support resolved the issue keeping me informed of their progress and it was all back and running smoothly in a couple of day. All in all an excellent App with support to match.

FOUR SIS4ERS DISTILLERY

Great communication and support. Had trouble with the currency on the upsell products as they kept showing in $ not £. Got in touch and they assisted really quickly and resolved the issue for us. Excellent!

Dr Gus Nutrition

Has worked well for us. And reasonably priced. Customer support is also very responsive. I leave this running and we deffo get extra purchases.

Kitchen Kindle

I used this app to provide add-on products for different dishes that we serve. The app helped perfectly and the service was too good to be true. Customer support was able to solve queries that were beyond the app's domain as well.

October 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the review. It means a lot to us.

Séverine Bistro

Excellent APP and even greater support! The app is simple and easily stylable. Price is affordable compare to other apps that does almost the same.

October 21, 2021

Thank you for your review. It means a lot to us.
We are always happy to help.

Meat N' Bone

This app works fantastic with Shopify. It is a great way to complement/upsell and also be used as a "discovery" platform for products. The support team is EXTREMELY helpful. This is one of our MUST HAVE Shopify apps!

October 15, 2021

Thank you very much for the review. We've forwarded it to our developer (Ilja) who was working with your store and he's very happy =)

Blooms by Kylie

I use this app to offer add-on, build your own hampers. The layout is very aesthetically pleasing, it integrates easily with my Debut theme and is very easy to use. Any issues I've had have been resolved promptly.

October 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are doing our best to make the app look great on any theme. It requires some extra work with some incompatibility issues, though.

Whimsical Lace

Amazing support. Very helpful app for product add-ons. The clothes we offer requires a lot of customisation so this app is perfect for us. Would recommend.

October 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the review!