Upsell Product Add‑Ons

Upsell/Cross-Sell with Add-Ons, Popups and Discounts (NEW)!

From $6.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Optikos Pasaulis

Support was outstanding! I'm amazed how they are helpful. If you face any problem or customization within the app - support will react ASAP and will help with everything.

Lovinflame

Gets the job done. Does what it says. Great price. Also allows some customization and if needed, just talk to the developer and they can help deliver what you need.

Doughies Pizza Kits

I reviewed a lot of these before selecting this one. Most of the others have less intuitive UI in that the 'add to cart' button is above the add-ons which means the customer has already moved to the cart before adding anything extra. The UI in this is more seamless in that you can add the extras before adding the main item to cart. Works very nicely and easy to customise.

NYI Watches

Amazing app. Just what i was looking for. Also the support was great. They have helped very well. Keep up the great work.

Fluff + Woof

App has outstanding support and definitely the best one for simple product add ons. It works flawlessly.

Art + Soul Posters

By far the best app I have found for creating simple product add-ons and ties in perfectly with Shopify's multi-currency as well, unlike other apps. I wanted a couple of little changes and support was outstanding. Highly recommend.

Iron Mountain Refrigeration & Equipment, LLC.

Installed without issue and does just what it should. Support was great when I needed a bit of customization, responded right away and completed what I needed. Very easy to use and no need to change code.

Hobby House Needleworks

This app does exactly what I need it to do with ease and simplicity. The app has many options as to the appearance on the product page so it enhances my offerings. The customer service support I received was exceptional. I needed the app to allow for quantities and that feature was up and running almost immediately. Highly recommend.

DD26 Fishing

I really like a couple of things about this app. I Love getting the add on up by the main product before the check out button! Many others have it way down the page below the text. If you have a very descriptive page, other programs get lost down there. This one keeps you in the selling zone! Kets was phenominal for support!!! I mean really really great support! Thanks

Discount Coffee

We use this app and we love it! there was a problem with the currency, I contacted the support team and they had it fixed within a matter of minutes so definitely a 5* app! Would recommend