Upsell Product Add‑Ons • SG

Upsell Product Add‑Ons • SG

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
August 4, 2020

Excellent app for adding extra items onto the product page, we are using it for many ways to upsell - monogramming, gift wrapping, extra items, suggested products etc. Brilliant customer service helped with a couple of issues swiftly and went over & above. Highly recommend.

SARAHK
Time spent using app: 13 days
August 2, 2020

It doesn't work. When I click embeded code button. It's showing the addons after 30secs to 1minute. I tried the custom code. But it doesn't work.

Flower Rush
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 13 hours
SAAS GROVE COM LTD replied August 3, 2020

Dear client,

A lot has changed in the last couple of years. We've extended our support team, fixed numerous bugs, and introduced new features to help our clients increase ROI and sales. Our recent app reviews demonstrate how happy our customers have been lately.

I'd like to invite you to test our app again. We would be more than happy to assist you with the installation, style adjustments, etc. Feel free to contact us at support@upsellproductaddons.com.

Best regards,
Alexey from SAAS Grove team.

Edited July 28, 2020

Our shop relies on this app for our product pages. We pair our products with a selection of gifts and this plugin does the job perfectly. The team worked around the clock to make some adjustments to meet our needs. I highly recommend this app if you want to bundle products together on your product page in an intuitive way.

HELLO HOUSEPLANT
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited July 27, 2020

I love this app. Once I got my head around it, is easy to use and works well. Within an hour I was selling "extras" to accompany my gifts and sales of these "extra" items started coming through the same day! Team are also friendly and helpful when I had a query. Recommended.

Say It Baby
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 26, 2020

Upsell has had the best customer support we've experienced in a long, long time. They answered every email within the same day, even weekends, and made real efforts to fix issues instead of putting it off, telling us to figure it out, or "blaming the other developer" or app, which is so common now.

We are using Upsell to complement the Recharge Subscription app. We need to add an "upsell" offer at checkout of recurring delivery-service tips for weekly subscription products. There is no other way on Shopify to add tips as a checkout add-on that's recurring every week. Upsell has worked diligently with us to get it to work with Recharge.

I can't recommend these guys enough.

FourDollarFlowers
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 22, 2020

Super customer service and support on the App. We have also seen a big uplift in sales since installing!

Flowers.ie
Ireland
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 11, 2020

Very nice app, works with ajax cart enabled and allows multiple product selections to have add ons unlike other apps I have tried, which makes things a lot easier and faster. Highly recommended!

Qlevo - Clever Living
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited June 1, 2020

Very responsive, strong support. I needed help with formatting and they got it looking great the same day. Highly recommended app.

My Own Wheels
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 25, 2020

Support was outstanding! I'm amazed how they are helpful. If you face any problem or customization within the app - support will react ASAP and will help with everything.

Optikos Pasaulis
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited May 15, 2020

Gets the job done. Does what it says. Great price. Also allows some customization and if needed, just talk to the developer and they can help deliver what you need.

Lovinflame