Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

$18.50/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
Sovi Apps
June 9, 2022

I used this app to offer make your own box option on my store. The support from Anton has been exceptional. The response is quick and fixes are quicker. Very happy with the support. The app meets my need so far too.

The Arthly Box
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 21, 2022

The app is easy to use, but honestly the support is unreal. Very fast and able to work with our complex site for styling. 10/10.

Squat Racks Canada
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 21, 2022

If you are looking for an app to easily create customised products, this is it! Easy to configure and the layout is clean and stylish. Most importantly, the support is impeccable! Anton not only responds very promptly, he gets the issues resolved at top speed.

dusucremacarons
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 3, 2022

The app is exactly what we were looking for to offer personalised customer selection. Customer service was amazing, thank you Anton. You addressed all my queries courteously and promptly.

AbsoluteSkin
Time spent using app: 2 days
March 1, 2022

So far I am loving the concept of this app for creating groups of gifts and bundle options plus the customer service was AMAZING! It was nice to know that I was talking to an actual human being on the other side of my emails and Anton helped me or fixed everything I needed!

The Modern Lifestyle Company