Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

$18.50/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Cococo Chocolatiers

If I could give this app ten stars I would!
Anton is in fact a Real Human Being and his communications were polite, efficient, succinct, and timely. The app was installed and ready for testing in only a weekend.
Anton and his team helped us cross the finish line and make the app work perfectly. He performed a minor tweak to make the app buttons match my store's colours.
Customer service is simply excellent - I felt like I was the only client.
Highly recommend Bundable. Thanks Anton!

The Protein Supply

By far the most supportive and helpful customer service I've received by anyone in a long time. Anton and his team walked me through every feature I needed to implement, along with making custom changes in the code for my website. World class service Anton, thank you!!

Super Suppers

This app is making it possible for me to simplify how I sell to my customers and upsell with ease. I literally would not be able to do it with any other app. The team is responsive, resourceful, and have a strong desire to see their clients succeed and will do what they can to help. I highly recommend it!

Sweet Ashley's Chocolate

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I am using the app to allow our customers to create their own custom box of chocolate. The customer support has been excellent and our customers are enjoying the shopping experience.

Starzy Nails

Love this app - we've tried several and this one is the only app that fit our needs for a custom bundle or "build a box" feature.
Also customer support was SO quick.
Thanks!

The Happy Soul Creations

Location Australia

Customer service is second to none. Very helpful and quick. The app itself looks really nice and does the job brilliantly. Highly recommend.

Winetree

Location New Zealand

The app is very easy to use and looks great! Any questions i've had, the support team has been very fast to come back to me and get everything sorted!

The Damson Collection

Location New Zealand

Customer service is matched by none!!! Professional and easy to work with team! I would recommend to anyone looking for a clean and easy way to offer custom gift box's and bundles. A+++

Sweetsins Shoppe

I used this app, to help create bundles for a Gift Box. Works perfectly. The support service is amazing. I wish they add more updates to the app, in terms of upselling etc.

SLIMTOX

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

What a great app. It does exactly what I was wanting and best of all you can also apply discount codes to the bundles. I needed the layout tweaked a little and Anton jumped in and did some custom css for our site. Looks amazing and would highly recommend if you are after an app for shoppers to create their bundles with discounts.