Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

by Sovi Apps

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

foodVAC Home

The developer support is really amazing and fast, sometimes even with issues that are not exclusively from their application.
We have been helped and advised a lot.
Highly recommended.

Le Sybarite

Amazing support, very reactive ! The App is the best we test for bundles, because the interface is very clear, and it needs no code. Customers can compose their bundle directly in a page integrated in your Theme, so that's great !

Sona Box

Brilliant service. Helped me out on the set up side. Support very fast in responding. Overall delighted

One Empire

The support on this app is great. Anton did an amazing job at helping me. Thank you so much! I would recommend this.

Naish USA

We searched around for a bundle app that would fit our needs and look sleek and professional on our site (we put a lot of emphasis on user experience). After doing the research, we settled on Bundable and we are very pleased. The app allows for a lot of customization so really tailor it to your store and theme. In addition, the developers are incredibly helpful and responsive and have helped us create an even more clean and streamlined bundle to increase sales. They are working a tiered bundle option, which will hopefully be available soon.

Here & Now Supply Co.

The support team was impressively quick in their responses and helped us throughout the setup process. So far, we are enjoying the functionality of the app!

SEPTEM Microbrewery

A highly recommended and time saving app with a lot of features. Zero problems with the integration. The support team was amazing.

Glyco Skincare

I can highly recommend this app from Sovi. The customer service is outstanding and the App is easy to setup. I've got two bundles running at the moment and the conversion are fantastic.

上倉胃子

The customer service is excellent!! They are so helpful and resolve our issues quickly. The plug-in works as described. Looking forward to new developments for this plug-in.

Mercy House Global

Excellent Customer Service. They were fast and got my store set up in time to meet my promotion deadline. App works great!