Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

$18.50/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Aleah's Boutique

I used this app to allow my customers to create bundles. It is super easy to use compared to the other apps I tried downloading. Whenever I had any technical questions, Anton and the Bundable team responded to me super quickly. They were very helpful and went beyond just answering my questions (e.g. took some initiative to adjust the look of the bundle to make it nicer with my products). I highly recommend!

tootsweets.shop

Bundable has been just the app we needed; we trialed 5 in total and Bundable was the one. And I have to say Anton is another level of good. Knowledgable, friendly, FAST AS ANYTHING. And he even edited our main page for us when I was stuck - unrelated to Bundable. 10/10 would recommend!

The Arthly Box

Location Australia

I used this app to offer make your own box option on my store. The support from Anton has been exceptional. The response is quick and fixes are quicker. Very happy with the support. The app meets my need so far too.

Squat Racks Canada

The app is easy to use, but honestly the support is unreal. Very fast and able to work with our complex site for styling. 10/10.

dusucremacarons

Location Germany

If you are looking for an app to easily create customised products, this is it! Easy to configure and the layout is clean and stylish. Most importantly, the support is impeccable! Anton not only responds very promptly, he gets the issues resolved at top speed.

AbsoluteSkin

Location Australia

The app is exactly what we were looking for to offer personalised customer selection. Customer service was amazing, thank you Anton. You addressed all my queries courteously and promptly.

The Modern Lifestyle Company

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far I am loving the concept of this app for creating groups of gifts and bundle options plus the customer service was AMAZING! It was nice to know that I was talking to an actual human being on the other side of my emails and Anton helped me or fixed everything I needed!

fruggies

This app was exactly what we needed! And whenever I had an issue with setup or functionality, all of my requests were promptly addressed. Amazing app and awesome customer service.

The Basketry

They had quick support response and were able to customize some options in the code that were happy they were able to help resolve. Overall a great customer support experience.

Breathe Naturals Deodorant

We have LOVED this app! Been using it for almost 6 months now. It was really hard to find a good one that worked and this one has done everything we wanted. We use it so people can create a mix and match bundle with our deodorants, and people love it and it works great. Very user friendly and integrates with our store really nicely. Also their support is super FAST and AMAZING. I have only needed to contact a few times, and Anton literally went into the back end of my store and fixed the issue for me in under an hour! He was so prompt with his email updates, and knew the exact issue and how to solve it! Highly recommend this app, if you have a variable product that comes with different scents or flavors, it is a great way to get people to buy more with a discounted rate, and increase your AOV!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13