Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

Bundable ‑ Customizable Kits

by Sovi Apps

Sell More & Increase Your Average Order with Bundles and Kits

Nature Backs

By far the best bundling app that we have found so far! Great that it syncs up with inventory. Customer service response times are seriously impressive! Highly recommended app!

Nutracelle

LOVE!!! We have tried and tested every bundle app out there and Bundable does exactly what we need! It's simple, it works and the customer support has been fantastic! We had a question about line items showing in the order details and they are already fixing it for us. I'm so thrilled we found Bundable and customers are already using it and commenting on how easy it is to build their own bundle :)

Stir N' Shake

AMAZING! I needed an app that would allow me to create a “build your own” bundle. I tried various bundle apps but they were nowhere close to this as I didn’t want to create a standard bundle of 2 or 3 different products, I needed to create a option where our customers JD full control of there bundle and could mix and match various products. The support I have received has also been second to none. They’ve helped me every step of the way, regardless of my queries or the time of day!

IndigiBookz

This app is very much worth installing for a few reasons. Firstly it's a great way to offer customised discounted orders which you can offer in a few different ways. The other reason is because the technical team and the customer service were very helpful in making edits to the code to make the app function how it needed to on our theme. We have had the app installed for a just a few weeks and after the tweaks they made had no problems. As this app ages and gets improved with some more features it will i'm sure become a valuable tool in the toolkit of online sellers. Thank you again to the team for the assistance.

Soulful Bakery

I used this app to customize my offerings. When I reached out to the customer service team, they promptly walked me through the process and continued to stay in touch with tips to ensure a smooth integration. I would HIGHLY recommend this app to anyone who needs to bundle products to increase their sales.

Rumi Gifting

The app is a lifesaver for us and the customer service is the best we have experienced going above and beyond to make the app work for us.

Folks and Stories

The app functions well without glitches, customer service is prompt and really effective - they even customised quite a number of elements to suit the style of my website. Even though we just started using the app, it has been great!

Permano

Recently downloaded the app to allow our customers to shop their own customisable multipacks. The 'bundles' are easy to create and translatable into any language. We did have some display incoherencies due to low compatibility with our shopify theme but the app co-founder Anton, personally addressed all the issues with an extremely quick turanaround time. Their team also added in some custom coding to ensure smooth sailing for us in the future! Really happy with their customer service and the final integration.

NuttyHero

This app is absolutely perfect for our needs - to enable customers to create customizable multi-packs from products with different SKUs. I found this app different from most other similar apps which focus mostly on upselling products. The biggest positive is the customer service - Anton (Co-Founder) personally took time to reach out on Sunday for customization and trouble shooting requests and all my issues were addressed within a couple of hours including code customization. Like all the other reviews state, the customer service is top-notch and well deserving of the 5-star rating.

FLEX FACTORY

Amazing service and really simple, effective interface. If you have an issue, EMAIL THE TEAM AND THEY WILL RESPOND!!! I wanted help with customisation and not only did I get a response, but my change was coded by the team into my Shopify within TWELVE HOURS. This is an amazing app with gold standard customer service!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12