Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Dailyy Co.

LOVE IT VERY EASY TO SET UP AND LOOKS GREAT ON THE PAGE I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP TO HELP YOUR AVERAGE ORDER VALUE GO UP

ZivaLash Eyelash Chronicles

It works as it says. Easy to use. You can only create one bundle before you pay for the upgrade.

Mum's Makery

I am completely new to shopify and apps .. I thought it was going to be a long complicated process to find what I needed .. this app was so easy to use and the fixed amount or percent off means I can really customise my offers... Thank you for making this so easy!

Aromageddon

Great for bundling products and offers an easy way for store owners to set up!
Great first bundle app to use.

My Twin Closets

I used this app to easily help me create a bundle deal. It works great. I assume that the discount is taken at the checkout after all the products in the bundle have been added to the cart.

Automotive Business Solutions

Works Great! If only the pricing was a 1 time fee it would be worth it for me to purchase this app.

National Center for Constitutional Studies

I just installed this app and am super pleased with it. I needed the background changed on the bundle offer so I contacted support via chat and it was taken care of in 2 minutes...no joke. That was fast support!

Pacey MedTech

This app is easy to use and customize with many options available. The developer is very responsive and helpful. Thanks for a great app!

The Forgotten Toy Shop

Great app. Really easy to set up and get going. Can't wait to create more bundles and hopefully get more sales

Oxygen Essentials For Life

Super easy to use and brilliant value add to my store, these guys are awesome, greatly appreciated.