Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Kunle's

Great APP I didn't know this would be so easy to do! I recommend other sellers to do the same cause this adds a whole new layer to my website

LAVINDREY

Works good. No problems. Easy use. Recommended!. Very nice app. easy for bundles. no problem using it

BobaStrawStore

really great app, been using it for a year or so with no issues. the design looks quite nice too/not too cliche

By, IN2U Closette

Great! Hope can add more bundles for FREE. Everyone should try. Have yet to know if can boost sales. Tq

Candid Society

This app didn't prevent the products that clients add to the cart >>individually<< to be automatically bundled if there is a bundle that matched. Clients get a discount even if they selected products individually, they were going to buy those products at full price anyway, the app is just giving a discount when clients were going to pay full price. I thought that the metrics of "purchase value" were of people that actually saw the bundle and clicked on it. The app is just giving them the discount at the cart even if they didn't add the bundle. Customer support said they just could not turn off some functionalities of the app. The app somehow interferes with the coupon codes and automatic discounts active in the store. You have to manually deactivate the discounts every time you want to run a promotion with coupon codes, UNLESS, you have the Shopify Plus Plan. Which is a limitation from Shopify, they said. It makes it confusing to analyze how the app is improving revenue, because bundles are automatically formed in the cart, even if clients didn't add the bundles. It would have been useful and more ACCURATE, to show revenue but from clients/orders from clients clicking on the bundles, because they see the benefit of bundling, not from the app bundling things up/giving discounts automatically in the cart. I would have really appreciated some insight, help or guide on how to improve those problems to make it work for my store. However, customer support didn't offer any USEFUL help of acknowledged these problems. This app didn't prevent the products that clients add to the cart to be automatically bundled. Clients get a discount even if they selected products individually. That's counterproductive, they were going to buy those products at full price anyway, the app is just giving a discount when clients were going to pay full price. I thought that the metrics of "purchase value" were of people that actually saw the bundle and clicked on it. The app is just giving them the discount at the cart even if they didn't add the bundle. Customer support said they just could not turn off some functionalities of the app. May work for you, it just didn't for me.

Banego

Easy to use app. Did not test it so it needs to be tested before I know what the results will be. But for sure it looks good

Eliot Grey

I used this app to help boost our traffic and conversions and seen an increase in both. Thanks a lot.

Moving Mamas AS

So easy to use and to edit text and every detail, the design can be a little more light, but it works for what I needed so far. Thanks!! I recommend it!

awakenedAF

This app is super easy to set up. Some of the other upsell apps I've tried were complicated and unhelpful.

Ark Yoga

Updated - Only installed 30 mins and already not working and disappeared off the website. Need to close, delete and turn on the auto discount from shopify. Sorry but cant trust that this wont happen in peak selling and so i need to look for an alternative. Other that that it was very easy to use. Just installed and set up first 2 bundles with no issues. Looks promising. We hit the shopify problem of not being able to do more than 1 auto discount. This gets around that by creating unique codes to apply the discount.

April 9, 2021

Hey! Just answering your review with some info about what happened:
Indeed we had some delay to load the app during some minutes during a short period of time yesterday, which caused some time-out pages that you had seemed. Due to that, we have upgraded our servers yesterday, none more delays were reported until now, we had some traffic peaks but due to the new server capacity, it is handling very well these peaks with no delays at all.
We are sorry for the issue you had, it was an intermittent error that was showing just a few minutes during the day but happened with you, also, we invite you to try the app again, now the delays are gone, also, our response time was increased due to this upgrade, so the app is faster now.

Thanks for reporting this issue and if you try the app again, please let us know ;).

- Revy Apps Team