Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

DarkParadise

Very good app ....................................................................................................................................

Lebero.nl

good! it was very usefull! it helped my webshop to reach the top of the game. thank you very much "bundles and discounts".

Spice Pots

Super Easy to set up - I can't wait to see if it starts working! I have just set up one bundles so far on the free plan!

Kaplirs

I was able to bundle together different sets and give a discount. The other apps I tried either wouldn't bundle and discount, or I had to create a bundle for each item in the set! Tech support was great too. Quick to respond and fixed the problem.

benchwarmergames

This app works great and and is easy to use. Would definitely recommend for incorporating bundles and discounts.

FitWaistBabes

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raw Haus

I used this app to make my bundle deal and it was extremely easy and useful. There was absoluting no coding involved.

Ivybq

I like this app. I will be more grateful If you can provide one-click discounts on all products. Hope I can use that function then.

The GlamourWear

I used the app to apply discounts to my site. It is user friendly and will recommend to others. Thank you!

CO-Z

I like this simple app, and it helps me a lot. Hope that they could do better like I could use multiple choices for the same bundle.