Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

LINEA Designer Furniture

I am very pleased to find this. I think i tried some other apps before and found that it was not what I need.

October 15, 2020

Hello to our friends from Linea Designer Furniture!

We are very happy you found our app useful =D, that's the best thing we can hear. Thank you very much and we wish you the best!

Marcelo from Revy Apps

DailyLifeStore

het is een hele fijne app die makkelijke en duidelijk werkt. dit verhoogt me conversie met 2 procent!

October 15, 2020

Hello to our friends from DailyLifeStore

WOW, 2% of conversion rate improvement is really awesome 🥳, we know how every percent matters on E-Commerce business, we are glad you are having success with our app.. keep up the good work my friend, and if you need anything, please let us know :).

Marcelo from Revy Apps

abzmotor-webaruhaz

Bundled 2 products together but I will have to go back and see the box text and translate it to local language

Solace Pro

User friendly. Took 30 seconds to set up bundles. Easiest app I've used for this! I recommend this to anyone wanting to get their AOV up!

Citta la fragrance

I have seen that the application is awesome. It will help my store to boost sales and increase customers return. I will surely share this to my friends so this application can also help them.

Beryls Skin

i used this app to help me achive my goal and my value.this app are awesome and i will use it to maximize my profit

AMBYDOLLISH

love it super easy to used, i hope this help me to inccrease my sales, and i love the free plan that they offering.

Furrtek

love it, love that its simple and quick to use! also love how it has a free plan lol ! highly recommend

Dezoshop

Great app and i really like this app. It is easy to use It list everything you need for your shopify

curdlt.com

like this thank you seller! Hope that can improve my sale.....
like this thank you seller! Hope that can improve my sale.....