Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Paint and Flow

Just installed, so far so good. Doing a test run with one bundle to see if this will improve sales. Fingers crossed.

ErgonoMouse

Easy to set up and use. looks great! used this app to set up quantity break discounts on my 1 product store.

happyvybez

I used this app to help make bundles on my website. It was really easy to set up, very user friendly. I have been wanting to set something like this up , but thought it was going to be complicated. But it was so simple and quick!

Freddie’s Treasures

I have a fair amount of stock that I would like to move in bulk packages. I chose my first and second product and did a test run. Just follow the easy steps. App works like a bomb!

GetUp Motivated Apparel

This was a great find, app does exactly as I needed, and the fact that its free is even better. Awesome job!

Gikhos Store

This app is EASY to use and for sure helps to better conversions and give the store a perception of a store is which you will make smarts shopping

NewVine

5/5 not a doubt in my mind. easy to use, generates so much extra $$$ and above all skilled and helpful staff.

ClearSigh

The support team is GREAT! they give me exactly info about my request. 100% recommend, I installed it because so many friends doing Shopify stores were using it and have no regrets.

Expert Brand Retail

So far so good, bundling working well - but I just added the app
Will have to come back and re-review a few weeks in

童話國 La La Land Mart

If this app can support Chinese, it will be very super! If this app can support Chinese, it will be very super! If this app can support Chinese, it will be very super!