Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Celestial Crystal Co

shes a good, simple app. I am going to continue to use this app because it is good and it is simple.

Pier 13

This app tells you its free but actually ONLY the 1st bundle is free. After that they charge you. Plus you can't customize the how bundle deal looks on your page.

Jacks Online

Have only just created my first bundle - easy peasy. Go to do another one and find the free package only allows one bundle! WTF!!! Will now have to uninstall I'm afraid.

Meat Mekanik

So far so good. Works like magic and it is something that we have been wanting to implement but only till now, we found something simple yet fits the bill!

The SW Collection

I used this app to create bundles where consumers are given a discount if they pair products together. It was very easy to use!

Addicted To The Doll House

UPDATING MY REVIEW. DO NOT USE THIS APP. These people are so unprofessional and their response is all the proof I need. They did not respond to me in a timely manner. Besides that their app completely changed the pricing on all my items. I had to stay up 6 hours to fix everything because I was launching my Black Friday Sale. On top of the difficulties with this app, the customer service agents are unprofessional. They have been harassing me with emails telling me to delete my review. That is unprofessional and gross considering my issue was never fixed and their app messed up my website. Below they are claiming they "fixed" the issue when in reality all I did was delete the app and stay up 6 hours fixing everything myself. UPDATE: These people are still harassing me through email. SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE AND DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP. They are in denial. I only downloaded this app, and it messed up my website as I originally stated. If you look at the comments below someone else had this similar issue and the person who "designed" the app responded unprofessionally.

November 21, 2020

UPDATE:

Was NOT our app that changed the prices of the products and caused the 6-hour problem, our app work using Shopify Discounts, we don't need to add/remove or update any product to do this, the store inventory is not touched by our app.
Some other app or mechanism caused this issue to the customer and unfortunately, it is being attributed to our app.

The issue we would solve was related to the theme's code, not related to product inventory, the app was uninstalled before we could fix it, then we give a full refund to the merchant as requested.

Indeed, we did try to revert the review by asking to update it or remove it after the ticket was solved, we did not try "harass" at any moment and we apologize if the customer felt this, it was not our intention.
We took less than 2 hours to answer, the original review was saying it would take 24 hours to answer, this was one of the points that in our vision needs an update.

- Revy Apps Team.

---
We have answered and solved the issue of this merchant one hour after sent us the support email, we did automatic reply emails giving the schedule of 24 hours but this is the maximum time we take to answer a request(weekdays).
Some themes require special attention, most of the themes (95%) the app will just work fine, but highly customized themes tend to need special attention to fix specific issues, which was this case.
We are in contact with the merchant to try to update this review in a gesture of good-faith because the problem was solved quickly, not near 24-hours as mentioned, but one hour.
- Revy Apps Team.

GMG S.p.A. Official Merchandise Store

Great until now... it's just the first bundle i created. Let's see the rest... I think it's just too soon to rate this app...

Little Paradise Goods

Quick and easy to configure! Boost easily the AOV by strongly enticing customers to add more to their cart.

MarketBazár - Ahol a legjobb ár vár!

So simple to use, the design of the bundle is so nice and fit to my page's design. I recommend it for everybody. ;)

Silva Specials

I couldn't be happier with the support team, Marcelo was awesome. I was having problems with my currency app and bundle app working together. He was great and went above and beyond to help me resolve the issue. My apps are functioning exactly like I want them to now, and it's totally because of the support I received from Marcelo and their team! Great Job Revy Keep Up The Great Work! James DaSilva
Silva Specials