Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

PeachPouchx

great app that will increase sale. easy to install. Must have 1!111!11!111!1111!111!!1111111111!111!11

Cher Couture

The pop up bundle under the product looks like spam and also looks fake but it does the job. will try to use.

T4U Official

Bryan is so so great with the service. Very efficient and he solved all my problem! Thanks you so so so so much.

Swagger Comércio de Roupas e Acessórios para Vestuário LTDA

Interesting, just installed and created a bundle and Have still yet to test more. However, seems like i have to build every single bundle separetely.

PrimeEverest/NL

Had a problem with the code of shopify, been searching for 1,5 hours. Bryan fixed it in 3 minutes! Very helpful thank you

perfel

Great! GreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreat

Kendi Beauty

I used this app to help me set up my bundles for my products. The support from the team is immense. I love it!

SHOP WONDER LEGGINGS

i love this free app its sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooogood.

Palak Notes

The app is not working at all!!!! Tried re-installing still not working............................................

May 14, 2021

Hey! During the night we had instability in our server due to a peak in the number of requests, this caused numerous problems with the app.
This is not common and we already took every measure to make sure this won't happen again, we upgraded our servers and DB to avoid any issue or delay next time this situation happens, now our app is blazing fast again.
I ask you to please try the app again and see by yourself that it is fixed, our app is very stable but this rare event happened this night and caused this problem, we worked hard to fix the problem and I've sure it won't happen again.

My apologies for what happened.

- Marcelo, Revy CEO

Stelling36

App doesn't work, It is not stable
Sometimes the server is offline so the app is stop working without letting the customer know.

May 14, 2021

My apologies for what happened.

- Marcelo, Revy CEO