Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

CreatoyStore

It's good for promoting. Problems can be resolved very quickly. Very helpful for increasing the purchase value of customers.

Three Wrens

This could not be easier. I love this app already! I added automatic discounts for purchasing cotton face masks, which Shopify would have made really difficult with their 1 Automatic Discount at a Time rule. I can't wait to dig in and see what else I can do with this app.

Fantastic Negrito

Easy app with great customer service. The app made our store sales go up with bundles. Definitely recommended!

Sun God Medicinals

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Modern Strobes

I used this app to help me encourage customers to add another product to cart. It was easy to install, easy to operate and set up (so far) and is lightweight on my theme (so far). Their support was also able to make a small customization to the app on my store within minutes. :)

nolitto3d

Simply awesome! Had my first bundle done in less than a minute!
The installation and configuration were seamless. Recommended.

My Profound Massage

Awesome Apps, These apps are very useful. I will recommended this app. These apps have free plans. thanks

colombestore

good!very good!good!very good!good!very good!good!very good!good!very good!good!very good!good!very good!

Offroad Communications

Wow ... super simple. I had my first bundle working in 2 minutes. Exactly what I was looking for for my store.

livingstonlures.com

Wow, so much easier to set up a bundle than BOLD's 20 step installation...

Thanks for making it easy. Perhaps consider BOGO type bundles? Buy 1, get this bundle of two others FREE? Trying to push overstock.....