Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Silva Specials

I couldn't be happier with the support team, Marcelo was awesome. I was having problems with my currency app and bundle app working together. He was great and went above and beyond to help me resolve the issue. My apps are functioning exactly like I want them to now, and it's totally because of the support I received from Marcelo and their team! Great Job Revy Keep Up The Great Work! James DaSilva
Silva Specials

GoSocial Healthcare

Nice n Easy. Created A bundle deal in seconds. And everything is self explanatory. No need of a professional web builder.

Mieka's Digital Patterns

I use this app to help we upsell, would be nice if the free version offers 2 bundles instead of one

WV Mini Factory

Great App and there is free plan available which is a nice option especially when you are still a beginner. Thank You.

B-Spunki

App is great, I love it. Client support is awesome as well. They answered all my questions and was patient with me every step of the way.

MAXPRO Fitness

I Just started using this app. It was very easy to set up and so far I don't have any problems. Will keep using it to decide if it is worth 5 star....

Al-Battaar

very quick review, words can not explain how happy I am right now because I got my first sale through this app even my life first sale from my store I am hoping for more and more. thanks a lot, Revy App I don't know about the founder of this App but he has great-looking Bundles which help me a lot.

Very Vitality

looks great looking forward to putting this to test within my store. Allows for multiple products within one bundell

amomifix

It is amazing that we can try with 1 bunddle for free! It works perfectly and I am excited to sell more!

Alt Saints Store

So far, it's awesome. I'd love to have some more styling options to match my CSS/theme without having to engage my developer, but other than that, it's a great app!