Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lady Venezia Shop

Location Italy

Brian è stato eccezionale e mi ha risolto un sacco di problemi. Gentile e soprattutto paziente (perchè gli ho chiesto cosette parecchio complicate)

BellaBalla

Location Netherlands

top werkt zoals je verwacht. Alleen jammer dat je na een bundel moet betalen, en batches werken voor mij ook niet

Zakynta

Time spent using app About 2 months

Nice app to work with! also respond quickly if you need help! You can edit everything on yourself how you like it, I personally really like that.

XtraRec

Time spent using app 7 minutes

I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to increase their AOV.................................

Morenda

Location Norway

Highly rated Support! your app is awesome. I would recommend it to my friends. You deserve a 5 star rating!!

By Collina

Location France

This app is awesome! the support is superb and I love their service. Kudos to the rest of this team for developing it!

Davonza

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is highly recommended! We have been using this app for over a year now and we are pleased with it! Their support is very friendly and willing to help when needed. I recommend this app to everyone

Renu Therapy

This app is very easy to integrate and add discounts to your store. The support team is also very knowledgeable and quick to help with any errors. We have been using this app for over a year now and are very happy with it! Would highly recommend.

Middo

Location Netherlands

De support beviel mij erg goed. Werd snel geholpen en kreeg snel reactie op de mails. Bij problemen was er een duidelijke oplossing of deze werd direct opgelost!

Isla Boutique

Time spent using app 36 minutes

This app is exactly what I was looking for, for my shop! Super easy to use both for me and my customers!