Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts | Reviews

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Motivational Scents

great app and easy to use. great for creating bundles and discounts. highly recommend if you are not computer savvy

Bloom Beauty KC

I’D LOVE YOUR APPS! Thanks for helping set up our websites and our shops. Our store has lots of bundle discounts. Your app is perfect for us

Bristol Raw K9 Foods Ltd

just installed , so far so good !....will trial run the app for a while and see how many customers use the feature .....but yeah easy to set up and install and does exactly what it says .....will look into how customisable it is next ..

Viva Deo

Great app. Really works well to increase sales, revenue, and average order value. Maximizes the value you can get out of each customer. Highly recommend.

REVE JEWELRY LLC

I love this app. and I'm gonna pay every month<3
Easy to make bundle XD. How to make 100 charaters in review....

Hemelse-geuren.nl

im just using it and find it usefull. i cant wait to put it online! we'll see where it takes us. thank you

lightlampled

ottima app, facile da usare, mi ha permesso di installarla subito. Piano gratuito top la consiglio per chi volesse installarla!

GODS LUHV

Wish i knew about this last year... I've been looking for something like this since last year!! Blessed to have found it!

Cuppin's

Great app, does exactly what you need. Support was extremely helpful, got all my issues and questions answered! Would recommend!

Masterala

Although in the end I thought that I needed to add the code to a certain position to take effect (but found that it was not the case), so I think it needs to be clearly stated. In addition, I have no other problems, and good job.