Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

IMPI

Easy to install and use! Would definitely recommend for other stores who are trying ti upsell and cross-sell items!

Vemoso

Very nice app :) Happy to have this on my store. It boost my AOV really. Without this app my AOV was really lower. Thanks

petmagicco

Works great. It's very easy to set up and get going. Configuring it and changing colors, etc all works great. I had some issues due to installing other apps and changing my theme. I got in contact with the support team and they were all over it, and solved the problem. Great app. Great Customer Service

Le nid de maman

Application au top, et le plan gratuit est génial pour les débutants qui n'ont pas forcément de gros budget au début... Merci beaucoup !

FaerixShop

Perfect app for your bundles and deals.
10/10 Support by Bryan. Bryan helped me alot with customizing my app!
Once again 10 out of 10 would contact Bryan (support) again!

Hair2SlayLLC Beauty Supply

love this app we are going to try the others they offer 2 mins and up great for google ads. We are generating sales we needed to bundle items

WOD Outlet LLC

Took a little to get working how I wanted it to. I wanted a separate page for my bundles and the video I needed for that took a little to find. I don't like the fact that every time I set up a bundle it asks me to review there app. Very annoying!!!!

PRETTY LITTLE PLANNER

Very easy to use and user friendly. I was able to setup in less than 5 minutes. I will see if this app helps to boost my sales.

ABC Wholesale

So far i think this is going to be great, I believe i will be using this alot for my website. thank you

Good Vibes Select

This apps is very useful and userfriendly. Customer service are great especially Bryan and Marcelo , thank you so much for their help! Though unforunately it crushes with another apps about shipping label . But still great experience so far !!