Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Nyo Ekoua

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Love this app! So easy to use & set up bundles!!! I am SO excited because I believe it will help me get more sales!

Femin Boutique

Location Germany

My first approach with a bundle app, was with this one, I found it very simple and intuitive, despite not having any experience. It allowed me to make numerous bundles, increasing the possibilities of cross-sell and up-sell. Plus the support is very willing to help with troubleshooting. 5 out of 5 recommended!

Shawnof

Location Germany
Time spent using app 4 minutes

works great, thank you. Simple to use and easy to integrate into Shopify. I'm going to add some more bundles immediately.

Cool Boxes UK

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app helps us generate loads of sales. Nice and easy to use and fab support on the odd occasion it's not :o)

Your Mom Village

Time spent using app 10 minutes

I just used this app to create a quick bundle and in less than 2 mins I was able to set it up with no hassle at all.

JDecom2022

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 1 day

Great app! smooth and is easy to use. Just read and you will understand how to use the app! Good work

Brazilian Gold Coffee

Time spent using app About 20 hours

very Good, it would be nice to have easier mix and match options. I appreciate the chat an customer service options they give

arafhome

Time spent using app About 2 months

i used this app to create a bundle discount.. it was straight forward and easy to navigate/use. Im happy with it so far.

My True Friends Store

Location Italy
Time spent using app 6 minutes

Functional app and advantage over others for the fact of being free! Congratulations for the creators

Alegria Accessories Inc

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app works extremely well and has lots of customization options to make it fit with your specific shop. I had some initial problems that I didn’t know how to fix, but customer support was exceptionally responsive and helped me right away.