Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Deer Design

:) works great 5 star - thought it would take me for ever to make my own bundles just wish it had more then 3 free bundles to start

Aio Soul Collective

I downloaded this app to add bundle purchases to my shopify site. Easy to manage and the bundle type and discount margin can be changed to whatever suits you. So far so good, have only just set up my digital prints so will see how everything goes once a purchase is made.

focizona

Supper app, very simple setting up, i can only recommend. i will use it in all of my shopify stores. great job

Gloriousfs

I really like this app! It provides beautiful looking bundles that can really help reaching more purchases. Thank you!

Storchbaby

I´m using this app, very nice and grow up my AOV :)
That´s amazingly and easy to usw it. recommded for all dropshipper. thank you very much

KalaSanskruti Retail Private Limited

app is very nice and working properly and i would recommand others to use this app for their own store for growth and expanssion. thank you

ByAlexandraOlsson

Welcom everyody
Yeah awesome stuff
Thanks a lof

Unmasking Anxiety - Natural Healing

I love this app! I am creating a bundle for my products to increase my marketing and sales part of the business

WONODOO

The app is the best app for bundles. Period. I had some issues with my theme which is let's say not like other regular themes and the support solved the issue very fast. Congratulations and keep doing amazing apps like this one.

Griffin's Haru

easy to use and create bundles instantly a great app to add t your store to include discounts any time