Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

MilaMiamor

Easy to setup and use. Was able to get it up and running in no time. Waiting on conversion stats to justify.

ZIO SAVINO

Time spent using app 14 minutes

I like how easy it was to setup but would like more personalization, even if just colors, to make it less tacky

May 19, 2022

Hey! We have the option to change any color you want, you can find these color options at Settings > Design, there you can change any colors you want.
Please check and if you need any help finding an option please let us know at support@revy.io and we will help you ASAP.
Thank you very much for your review and have a great day!

- Revy Team

Gleam

Support was super helpful. Helped me for a long time - Very happy! Would most definitely recommend to all!

Wavess

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 10 minutes

Super app en gratis! Zag de app vaker voorbij komen en het trok mijn aandacht. Gezocht in de store en geprobeerd.

ValeItem

Location Italy

I used this app ad it is very simple and efficient. With just a few clicks, you can intuitively create perfect bundles of offers, having control over all parameters. A must have!

nvmethebrand

Time spent using app About 1 month

I really like how easy it is to use. It is very convenient and good for simple sales and bundle deals.

Pins Shop - Judy Kaufmann

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great customer support. I had to fix a problem, they responded immediately and helped me with everything I needed. Very functional application.

Lit Trendz

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Love the bundle app very easy to set up and works well with my theme. highly recommended. Thanks guys.

PicToonMe

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 2 months

good thank you very much. i am very happy with this app and generated me more money and value order is now higher.

cftimeless

Time spent using app About 24 hours

good, very easy to add the app, thanks, just waiting more orders come...............why need more than 100 letters