Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Chillamo

I like this app very much It really helps in more sales. It is also easy to set up and simple to use. Marcelo was very helpful when I needed some help. I definitely recommend this app to everyone.

50CalLabz

The best app!!! definitely helps in more sales! so easy to use and the free version is great to get started

Ullo

This app apparently leaves some ghost code upon deletion. It might interfere with other bundle apps. Still not sure how to clean this up.

May 24, 2021

Hey! Please contact us at support@revy.io and we will remove any left code for you. We do have a uninstall button inside the app that does this automatically but after you uninstall we can remove any left code for you without any cost.
We are waiting for your message.

- Revy Apps Team

Polish Me Skincare

Easy to setup!! Looks very professional on my page!! I would recommend this app to any shopify store.

le shop sui

It helped me a lot as it's easy to install , fast & simple to use , I definitely r commend it to evryone !

PeachPouchx

great app that will increase sale. easy to install. Must have 1!111!11!111!1111!111!!1111111111!111!11

Cher Couture

The pop up bundle under the product looks like spam and also looks fake but it does the job. will try to use.

T4U Official

Bryan is so so great with the service. Very efficient and he solved all my problem! Thanks you so so so so much.

Swagger Comércio de Roupas e Acessórios para Vestuário LTDA

Interesting, just installed and created a bundle and Have still yet to test more. However, seems like i have to build every single bundle separetely.

PrimeEverest/NL

Had a problem with the code of shopify, been searching for 1,5 hours. Bryan fixed it in 3 minutes! Very helpful thank you