Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Free plan available

Brown Badass Bonita

It was easy to set up and sync up to page. I added a bundle and am sure this will help my holiday sales!

Your4Seasons

I Love this app! It really helps me cross selling my products!
Start bundle your products too and sell more!

Valueplex

this was the first time using this app and it worked out all good. Im happy that this is possible for my webshop

Labienhecha

That's a very useful app (that generates sales!). And the most important thing to us, they have a great, fast and kind customer care and support. I highly recommend it. Good for you! :)

Merit Hair and Beauty

I USED THIS APP TO BUNDLE MY PRODUCTS. ITS VERY EASY TO DO AND I LOVE THAT. IT MADE MY WEBSITE LOOK MORE PROFESSIONAL ALSO.

Fine and Fearless Lifestyle

This app really helped and was a great addition to my site, especially for the upcoming Black Friday sales.

Sneakerstox Store

The application has just been installed and started using. I hope that it will bring me some results.

Oferfy

This is a great app, more than I though, I am using it in 3 differents stores and the support is amazing pretty fast to solve the issues that I had.

SiaLinda.com

We just started to use the app after having tested several apps for bundles. This one fits best for us: very easy to set up and to handle, best place on the product page for the bundle, very good looking on mobile and the support did some nice adjustments so that the look fits now perfectly into our theme. Highly recommended!

Ocean Boulevard

testing to see if this works, still setting up to make sure it meets our expectations. hopefully it does