Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Kalm Co.

Best bundling app on Shopify. I've used about 4 apps and this is by far the most user friendly. I definitely recommend this app to anyone who wants to generate more money by upselling.

Krconnectu

great! it is awesome. Definitely what i want to add in my store. I think it is so useful for promotion

Awaken Souls Essential Oils & More

awesome app was everything i was looking for i went through a lot of apps i recommend this app to anyone that is new or looking for a good bundle app. 5 out of 5

Perfect Cart

Great app it does exactly what I was looking for.Let's see how it goes and I will review it again.......

Knockout Power Nutrition

Great app easy to install and looks great also easy to navigate I highly recommend this app to all store owners... Awesome

DopeXAllure

This app is very straightforward and easy to use! It’s very simple to do and you will not have any issues setting up your bundles

Modern Angler

So far so good, first bundle created, it was simple and easy. Time to try another and see if sales improve.

JaeBeautiqe

I used this app to bundle a few products! super easy to use. Ready right away. displays on the product page!

wiztechciti.com

amazing tool, I can create bundles on low selling products. I can create seasonal bundles and create a dedicated bundle page with just bundles.

VividSoulFinds

Love this! super simple and easy to use! Highly recommend all business use this as an easy way to set up bundles!