Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Jawliner USA

Great
App is pretty good so far..................................... ................................

MakeMeHero

Its the best app for this job. No other app is as easy and convenient, so glad i found this.
Thank you.

My safe bike

Nice app, and nice customer service. Very profesional and listenning. i recommand it. This app make me sell

Trendy-shoe

This is a great app so far and i will write a more detail review updating you on my experience with it.

Be-Smarted

Best Bundle App to boost you sell in 2021 i recommand this app for all store and thank you for your very helpful support

Creatively Damaris

I used the app to establish bundling options at checkout. The App is easy tp use and i will continue to use and recommend to others.

MoybyAbeni

I used the app to create bundles, and it was a great add. Would be great to customize the button colours

February 4, 2021

Hey! Thanks for the review! Actually, you can customize the button color easily at Settings > Design > Bundle Button. Please let us know if you need any help on this, we are always here to help ;)
- Revy Team

Moliform

the app dont work well with my theme cuz of some personal issues, but the customer service help i received from revy apps is very nice. they helped alot to solve my issue.

FlourishBeautique

yes i enjoyed it! very simple to use. The app was easy to navigate and use to bundle the clothes together

ShopSM