4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, quick setup, and compatibility with various platforms. They appreciate its features like custom bundle offers and discounts, which boost sales and average order value. The app is praised for its reliable performance and exceptional customer support. It offers a functional free version and is beginner-friendly. Merchants also commend its flexibility and fast synchronization with Shopify.

October 23, 2023

Quick install and super easy to set up! Highly recommended!

It's Mama time
3 months using the app
January 3, 2024

Great support

WEEDORIZERS
Serbia
7 months using the app
January 9, 2024

This application is a great application and the customer representatives are also very good. Bryan M. helped me very quickly and professionally in everything. Thank you very much for everything.

Premium Store Turkiye
Türkiye
About 2 hours using the app
September 27, 2023

had some trouble with the app at first, so I reached out to their support team to help me and within a few minutes they could answer all my questions and guide me to fix my problems. As of right now, the app functions perfectly well and I am really satisfied with the support.

cavinci.nl
Netherlands
4 months using the app
September 27, 2023

Our experience has been exceptional. Issues handled by customer service were quick and through.

The Grease Shop
Over 1 year using the app
October 3, 2023

I know it is a useful application, but having problems with browsers like Chrome is a real problem. It definitely needs to be fixed as soon as possible

Arshall

Little Adored
Belgium
22 days using the app
October 19, 2023

Very quick customer service, and very helpful/clear :)

Hyperfly
3 months using the app
November 17, 2023

Great customer support. BRYAN is just amazing . He keeps to his words and is very swift to help you out.

Chinel Stores