Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

I Choose Me Tees

This app seems to be easy to configure! I'm about to launch my website soon, so I will see if my conversion rates increase.

Nano Octopus

Marche très bien en gratuit pour 1 bundle, personnalisable. Je l'ai utilisé sur plusieurs sites sans problèmes.

Bud Beaver Canada

Quick & easy install! Looking forward to using this app and increasing sales. Thanks! I recommend this to any online business looking to add bundle sale quickly.

Stylez Boutique

i love this app.really amazing job. I highly recommend this one ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sparrow Wear

Absolutely what I needed to start bundling my products! I was able to bundle two corresponding products together and give customers a discount.

Essential Deals PH

easy to use compared to others! :) irecommend this to those who do not have much time in setting up with codes and all! i love it!

Skull & Co. Gaming

Great! I really like this app. This greatly increased my sales over the past year. Thank you.

Slick 50

So far this app appears to do what 2-3 Bold apps do for a lower a price. I will update this review after using a little more.
Thanks

Oliver Hayden

perfect , easy to use 5 star all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petyfy