Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

童話國 La La Land Mart

If this app can support Chinese, it will be very super! If this app can support Chinese, it will be very super! If this app can support Chinese, it will be very super!

shop416.com

Great free app. I love way the set is done. excatly what i have wanted with my control of product by quantity or by products

Puff Haircare

This app seems to be pretty straight forward. I can't wait to see the sales it brings to my store! !

Reef Chasers

nice app it works well and looks pleasing to the customers I would use it again and plan to use it for a while.

DarkParadise

Very good app ....................................................................................................................................

Lebero.nl

good! it was very usefull! it helped my webshop to reach the top of the game. thank you very much "bundles and discounts".

Spice Pots

Super Easy to set up - I can't wait to see if it starts working! I have just set up one bundles so far on the free plan!

Kaplirs

I was able to bundle together different sets and give a discount. The other apps I tried either wouldn't bundle and discount, or I had to create a bundle for each item in the set! Tech support was great too. Quick to respond and fixed the problem.

benchwarmergames

This app works great and and is easy to use. Would definitely recommend for incorporating bundles and discounts.

FitWaistBabes

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!