Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

Eliot Grey

I used this app to help boost our traffic and conversions and seen an increase in both. Thanks a lot.

Moving Mamas AS

So easy to use and to edit text and every detail, the design can be a little more light, but it works for what I needed so far. Thanks!! I recommend it!

awakenedAF

This app is super easy to set up. Some of the other upsell apps I've tried were complicated and unhelpful.

Ark Yoga

Updated - Only installed 30 mins and already not working and disappeared off the website. Need to close, delete and turn on the auto discount from shopify. Sorry but cant trust that this wont happen in peak selling and so i need to look for an alternative. Other that that it was very easy to use. Just installed and set up first 2 bundles with no issues. Looks promising. We hit the shopify problem of not being able to do more than 1 auto discount. This gets around that by creating unique codes to apply the discount.

April 9, 2021

Hey! Just answering your review with some info about what happened:
Indeed we had some delay to load the app during some minutes during a short period of time yesterday, which caused some time-out pages that you had seemed. Due to that, we have upgraded our servers yesterday, none more delays were reported until now, we had some traffic peaks but due to the new server capacity, it is handling very well these peaks with no delays at all.
We are sorry for the issue you had, it was an intermittent error that was showing just a few minutes during the day but happened with you, also, we invite you to try the app again, now the delays are gone, also, our response time was increased due to this upgrade, so the app is faster now.

Thanks for reporting this issue and if you try the app again, please let us know ;).

- Revy Apps Team

Moondix

very nice! works perfectly fine! All very easy to install and start bundling! AOV went up big time with this app!

Belles Custom Bling

Easy to set up. And easy to understand. Thanks for a great app! I can't wait to see some improvement in sales

Keplik

Amazing and quick support. Even on the free plan they are willing to help you with every problem you face. Making some extra styling code or fixing minor things are no problem at all! My problems are usually solved within 10 mins.

Zamat

Very good! I really love it! Highly recommend! Will use it for a long time!hahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahah

threesixtyfive365

I just downloaded this app for my store and I literally was done setting up my discount bundle in 2 minutes or less. I installed the app and tested my discount. I didn't have any problems.

KUSIKU

it was great.it does its job i can have bundle deal for very easy setting. easy usage and easy understanding