Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

Unlimited Bundles & Discounts

by Revy Apps

Bundle products together with discounts to boost your sales!

soireetea.com

This app keeps getting messed up and i keep having to uninstall and reinstall my bundle. going to look for a different app. it has happened 5 times now.

March 15, 2019

Hello, I don't remember your support contact, we really sorry about this issue, but just talking with the support we can identify the real cause of the issue. Sometimes is not even our app, but a conflict with other apps, some setting, or something like that. I really don't remember to see any similar issue that you have described.
But if you yet have the app please contact our support, we will be happy to address your issue ASAP, looking forward to hearing from you and have a nice day!

Safe & Good

Easy and simple. Good job and thank you! Don't see a reason to write 100 characters so, have a great day!

Strapify Australia

Works great And was quick to use. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!! Word limit word limit word limit limit

Phoenix Virgin Hair

This was super easy and quick to set up my bundle deals. I didn't have to get help from the support team because it was THAT easy. I'd recommend this app for easy set up!!

The Micro Keys

I usedthis app it helped me excel and upgrade my conveersions ,you can really seea difference with performance and interaction on website.
thanks

Smartwallethome

I use the app to sell more of the same product. I love the fact that it is free. Thank you for this!

The apps works great, simple to use and does what it say. We were looking for a simple solution to bundle our products and this was a very easy and affordable way to achieve it.

My Panda Face

good stuff , like how it's free and all better than other expensive bundling software! I love how it looks on mobile

Lash Dazzle

This was very easy to use to add value to my product. I recommend this to someone who has a few items in their store to rev up revenue.

ThatIsYours

Nice and easy, free plan great for testing!
Looks good on the mobile, I'm happy
I am still on the free plan, but if things go well then I will definitely buy a subscription